Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Agreed. And I am still somewhat shocked that people posting here and a good number of Americans are fine with this fundamental attack on America's democracy. Silencing the elected leader of a country. Yet they babble endlessly about democracy being threatened by a half-naked vegetarian with a buffalo hat and body paint. It's all about "their team" winning, and they are happy to destroy the country to do that.

Just wait until they discover that "their team" isn't actually their team.

Until my Republic is 1000% secured again .. Democracy can eat shit … tons of countries have democracy and it doesn’t mean shit in those countries .. Republic before Democracy with me

•••
Can only be a Liberal teacher...
214820059_1273385573089788_8024331878315768697_n.jpg

•••
I read that the opposition is going to Boycott the Olympics because that Sha’Carri lady can’t be in it … Excellent .. that is helping a cause I very much support .. I won’t watch one minute of the Olympics .. not because of anyone being banned ..,because our countries republic is sinking into the ground and games are for good times .. not bad times ..

I 1000% Boycott the NFL - NBA - MLB .. and will NEVER watch another second of any of them … until they rid those leagues of American traitors …

The college’s are going to fuck around and have me Boycott them too .. if playing games is 1000% about getting HUGE money only .. I don’t have any use for those athletes …

high school sports are most usually the best to attend and watch on TV any way ..

•••
The Olympic Committee are acting like modern day colonizers. Nobody in Japan wants the Olympics except a few idiot politicians who think it will be a feather in their cap. Even if they had the sense to cancel, the Olympic Committee would create all kinds of havoc because they would be breaking a virtual trade agreement. The OC wants them because if the cancel all those advertisers and sponsors could cancel out was well. Instead, the OC wants all their money.

Tokyo just announced an extension of the state of emergency - where restaurants have to close by 8pm - essentially killing the dinner business in a country where people often eat dinner out. Despite all these restrictions on ordinary people and businesses, despite the "danger", they are welcoming tens of 1000s of people for the Olympics, a massive event.

People in Japan are hurting, and being told they must suffer for public safety. At the same time they are being told to accept thousands of foreigners, many with Covid, for a massive event that nobody wants and few will profit from. It's insanity.

•••
•••
Until my Republic is 1000% secured again .. Democracy can eat shit … tons of countries have democracy and it doesn’t mean shit in those countries .. Republic before Democracy with me

iu

The most important gift, We have a bill of rights.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The Olympic Committee are acting like modern day colonizers. Nobody in Japan wants the Olympics except a few idiot politicians who think it will be a feather in their cap. Even if they had the sense to cancel, the Olympic Committee would create all kinds of havoc because they would be breaking a virtual trade agreement. The OC wants them because if the cancel all those advertisers and sponsors could cancel out was well. Instead, the OC wants all their money.

Tokyo just announced an extension of the state of emergency - where restaurants have to close by 8pm - essentially killing the dinner business in a country where people often eat dinner out. Despite all these restrictions on ordinary people and businesses, despite the "danger", they are welcoming tens of 1000s of people for the Olympics, a massive event.

People in Japan are hurting, and being told they must suffer for public safety. At the same time they are being told to accept thousands of foreigners, many with Covid, for a massive event that nobody wants and few will profit from. It's insanity.
I heard the Tokyo Olympic games will be held without spectators... is that correct?

•••

Japan should tell everyone to go straight to hell and have no Olympics ... how fast someone can run..how high they can jump... swim... gymnastics ... GAMES ..... and its all about money ..especially for the athletes and organizers... It is grown people playing games for gawd sake....

I heard Japan declared a state of emergency today .... i sincerely hope the Olympics get cancelled

•••
•••
•••
Another day of wasted life... what year have we made it to now?? at least 1840 ???

Last edited:
•••
I heard the Tokyo Olympic games will be held without spectators... is that correct?

Seems that way. 70% of Japanese want the games cancelled, but apparently their views don't count. Another "democracy"

•••
Pfizer says it is developing a Covid booster shot to target the highly transmissible delta variant

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/pfi...t-the-highly-transmissible-delta-variant.html

Oh.... so maybe the Pfizer vaccine is shit after all... Oh .. wait a minute ... no... its all of the un vaccinated people who are the problem that MSM reported.... wait... no... the Pfizer Booster is the answer .... But.... oh... wait... Pfizer causes Blood Clots and enlarged heart .... Oh..wait a minute... MSM says you can mix and match Moderna and Pfizer no problem.... oh... wait.... maybe i should go all in and seek out the Johnson&Johnson ... oh...wait... they banned the Johnson&Johnson ...and the Johnson&Johnson is the true vaccine answer to the Plandemic Chinese Plague Virus....I know !! I will join BLM and that makes the Covid immunity because look... BLM was out all gathered in groups in the streets during covid peak and after... and MSM never spoke about them getting covid 19 .... damn...wait ... I could go to Portland Oregon and join the Queers - Transsexuals and Witches...because they have gathered in mass crowds nightly for a very long time with no Covid19 ....

Last edited:
•••
tenor.gif

I got it !!! Put my phone in Airplane Mode.... Reboot my my computer into Safe Mode .... That is the answer to not getting any variant of the covid 19 Plandemic virus !!! unbelievable it took me this long to find the solution

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 195022

I got it !!! Put my phone in Airplane Mode.... Reboot my my computer into Safe Mode .... That is the cure to the Plandemic !!! unbelievable it took me this long to find a cure.

One of those insomnia nights?:)

•••
One of those insomnia nights?:)

well … insomnia nights have been on the regular for a good while now … but not so much tonight .. I worked on my Mustang tonight and miraculously… I found the answer for the Plandemic virus while doing so .. Yep .. turn the phone on Airplane Mode .. Reboot the computer into Safe Mode …. Plandemic Gone …. 😂😂😂😂

•••
well … insomnia nights have been on the regular for a good while now … but not so much tonight .. I worked on my Mustang tonight and miraculously… I found the answer for the Plandemic virus while doing so .. Yep .. turn the phone on Airplane Mode .. Reboot the computer into Safe Mode …. Plandemic Gone …. 😂😂😂😂

I thought the answer to the plandemic was to smash the TV and any other MSM transmitting device:)

What color is the Mustang?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back