IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep in mind, for the Chinese and Russians to get to us, they have oceans to cross.
And right now, neither one has a navy capable of reaching our shores.

Russia and China could easily enter through Alaska and fly sorties in the US .. dropping para troopers onto US soil .. once the US was loosened up .. they could pretty much have run of the country …

it is all about the US response before any thing happens .. taking into consideration that the US may very well have operatives within the government that approve of the great reset - new world order .. that combined with Joe Biden being president and Harris VP … it’s a very grim forecast IMO

•••
No one ever wants war of any kind .. but backing China and Russia down right now are very crucial as to not only what happens to the US .. but the complete whole world … the actions that have taken place in states through out the US .. should have been controlled .. because they weren’t controlled and still aren’t in some states .. it’s obvious that police in these states and cities are completely standing down .. that by design … then the people in the streets that introduced Marxism and Communism to the US are featured players in the end game .. there are a lot people involved within the country involved in the agenda effort … these people knew their roles before the word covid 19 was even made ..

•••
The racist grift continues to pay well.
upload_2021-7-1_11-21-25.png

Pretty sure Hillary had a ranch, a penthouse and portfolio of cattle futures when she was Stacey's age.

Last edited:
•••
The racist grift continues to pay well.
Show attachment 194397

Pretty sure Hillary had a ranch, a penthouse and portfolio of cattle futures when she was Stacey's age.

BLM Co Founder Patrisse Cullors one upped Stacy Abrams .. Cullors spent 5 million dollars on homes .. with her personal home costing 1.7 million dollars .. then resigned from BLM ….

•••
NYC DA needs to be perp walked.

upload_2021-7-1_13-5-7.png

For an accusation of not reporting the full value of a "perk".

Last edited:
•••
Lawyer at center of Trump prosecution previously refused to go after Weinstein, Epstein
Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. has led the charge on a two-year investigation into the president and his company.
Vance, currently in his third term as DA, has come under fire in the past for refusing to charge former Hollywood mogul Weinstein with a 2015 misdemeanor sex crime and attempting to soften the sex offender classification for the late billionaire financier Epstein.
Epstein had plead guilty in Florida in 2008 to charges of procuring a person under 18 for prostitution and felony solicitation of prostitution and was thus required to register as a sex offender.

Three years after the plea deal, Vance’s office argued in 2011 on Epstein’s behalf before the New York Supreme Court.

Assistant Manhattan DA Jennifer Gaffney argued before a shocked Justice Ruth Pickholz that Epstein should be allowed to downgrade his registered sex offender status from the most-dangerous Level 3 to the lowest possible classification, Level 1 despite the assessment that he was a dangerous sex offender likely to prey on young women again.

“I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this,” the judge told Gaffney at the time and ultimately rejected the request.

•••
NYC DA needs to be perp walked.

Show attachment 194400

For an accusation of not reporting the full value of a "perk".

yet protestors in Minneapolis can hold an elected official hostage until the elected official signs their demands documents .. and not one person goes to jail .

^*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**^*^ that following looting thief’s in Chicago get all their charges dropped ….

it’s all a Mind Crime … covid 19 … riots .. protests …. Antifa .. proud boys .. delta strain of covid .. prices of food and gas going up substantially… a shortage of cars .. the 13%ers protesting because white police and black men … but wait!!!!!! There is more .. it’s all a fucking Mind Crime .. it’s all a lie ..

•••
Missiles can not conquer land.

•••
•••
•••
He should go ask for reparations from the descendants of the African Warlords and Slave owners who captured, then marched all those millions slaves to the African Ports where they were SOLD to European Slave traders... fucking jackass!

•••

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂….. not a fucking dime idiot

Matter of fact .. I think July should be designated as “White Man Month” thank us that everyone is free .. because we freed everyone that was enslaved .. thank us for dying for the complete release and freedom of the slaves . Thank us for fighting not to have the released slaves sent back to Africa in the third world countries ..

it was the White Man who fought and died for the freedom of enslaved people .. that’s the truth as history is written .. the Truth Matters

Last edited:
•••
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂….. not a fucking dime idiot

Matter of fact .. I think July should be designated as “White Man Month” thank us that everyone is free .. because we freed everyone that was enslaved .. thank us for dying for the complete release and freedom of the slaves . Thank us for fighting not to have the released slaves sent back to Africa in the third world countries ..

it was the White Man who fought and died for the freedom of enslaved people .. that’s the truth as history is written .. the Truth Matters
Actually the US government did specifically create a new country in Africa called Liberia, which was destined for all the African American that wanted to return to their origins... turns out ONLY half a dozen accepted the offer... the rest stayed in "racist" America... I wonder why?

•••
•••
Actually the US government did specifically create a new country in Africa called Liberia, which was destined for all the African American that wanted to return to their origins... turns out ONLY half a dozen accepted the offer... the rest stayed in "racist" America... I wonder why?

not sure about any of it … even the history books it was originally written in have completely dissipated due to how old they are … horses were the means of transportation. .. toilet paper wasn’t invented yet … to try and fathom how things may or may not have been in that period of time is impossible unless a person can sit and fantasize based off history written material and create sceneries in their head as to what it even possibly could have been like … so no one alive really knows aside from a book and mumbling from people .. and those mumbling people .. the don’t know either

my people .. the Irish were slaves .. or so it says .. I have never heard it from a Irish slave .. or heard my great grand parents when I was a kid talk about Irish slaves .. so I don’t have a clue ..

Last edited:
•••
A small piece of history that I did live through that may surprise some people .

Texas did not have school segregation until the 1976 school year… that was the year in Texas when white and black started going to school together … I don’t recall kids I grew up with saying the N-Word .. nor their parents .. my mom didn’t warn me about Black kids or actually say anything at all the summer or the night before the school year began in 1976 school year.. .. to this day .. the the schools that the Black kids came from .. to go to the white schools .. are still completely 100% black schools … so I guess segregation didn’t happen after all …

Last edited:
•••

Nobody alive today was enslaved in America. A large number of our ancestors came to America long after slavery was ended. Americans, mostly white, fought our bloodiest war to end slavery.

African American culture has a victim pathology fed by myths and lies; amplified by bleeding heart liberals and marxist revolutionaries. - imo.

Last edited:
•••
•••
yet protestors in Minneapolis can hold an elected official hostage until the elected official signs their demands documents .. and not one person goes to jail .

^*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**^*^ that following looting thief’s in Chicago get all their charges dropped ….

it’s all a Mind Crime … covid 19 … riots .. protests …. Antifa .. proud boys .. delta strain of covid .. prices of food and gas going up substantially… a shortage of cars .. the 13%ers protesting because white police and black men … but wait!!!!!! There is more .. it’s all a fucking Mind Crime .. it’s all a lie ..

They waited until Thursday before a long weekend for a reason. Even CNN was complained about the pettiness of the charge / crime.

Nobody has ever been charged criminally for failing to pay taxes on a job benefit. Republicans need to remember this when they come back into power and make the people involved pay a HUGE price.

Last edited:
•••
American Sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson Banned From Olympic 100m For Failing Drug Test
Olympic hopeful Sha’Carri Richardson’s 100 meter Olympic qualifying result was annulled after she failed a drug test.

21-year-old Sha’Carri Richardson rose to stardom in 2019 when she broke the 100m record at the NCAA Championships.
American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson, expected to be one of the biggest draws at the Tokyo Olympics, will miss the 100 metres at the Games after accepting a one-month ban for testing positive for cannabis during her U.S. trials victory in June.
The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) confirmed the suspension on Friday, though the 21-year-old still has a chance of running in the Olympic relay events.

The positive test came at the U.S. Olympic trials when Richardson underlined her credentials as a serious gold medal contender by winning the 100m in 10.86 seconds.
sha-carri-richardson-01-gty-jc-210621_1624287077627_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The height of 2021 insanity: A female runner is banned from participating because she tested positive for THC, the chemical found in pot — BUT a biological male can compete against women.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back