Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People that want pardons.

We still have more of that show coming

It’s still in context, struggle readers. All the anti-American Trumpers in this thread still rolling with stolen election

The only thing “Anti-American” is Dems’ hypocrisy.

Recall the “Not my President”?

The Mueller Russian hoax; was “soft coup” in itself.
It’s hillarious; they are (still) trying to impeach the guy.

I think Democrats are cowards who are going against Biden’s “Unity” agenda.

Omar AOC “unAmerican” as gets; filed impeachment lol
Keep trying Democrats y’all are the true bullies;

One positive thing of Trump off Twitter?
Wont be subject Disgusting unwarranted vitriol twtr allow

Last edited:
•••
The only thing “Anti-American” is Dems’ hypocrisy.

Recall the “Not my President”?

The Mueller Russian hoax; was “soft coup” in itself.
It’s hillarious; they are (still) trying to impeach the guy.

I think Democrats are cowards who are going against Biden’s “Unity” agenda.

Omar AOC “unAmerican” as gets; filed impeachment lol
You supported throwing out the vote of American people along with the other Trumpers in this thread. Anti-American traitors, simple

•••
Leftists in full-blown denial.

That's rich...I'm not defending the left, your post just seemed so ironic :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Thanks for the laugh! (y)

•••
You supported throwing out the vote of American people along with the other Trumpers in this thread. Anti-American traitors, simple

I support in true discourse that may end;

Peaceful “let’s agree to disagree.”

Dsmocrats will have none of the sort; and go on to mischaracterize Trumps words (kind like doing now..)

and they cancel you. You know why “Snowflakes” is reserved for Democrats? “Each is a precious snowflake“
outrage Case in point; Twitter removed Trump account.

Last edited:
•••
Okay..So I guess.you're hungry? You want duck? Somebody get lennco a duck before he loses it!
Here you go @lennco ... Took me some time to find them, but they should last you till the next election. Bon Appétit...
AbsoluteSociableFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
•••
I sipport in true discourse that may end;

Peaceful “let’s agree to disagree.”

Dsmocrats will have none of the sort; and go on to mischaracterize Trumps words (kind like doing now..)

and they cancel you.
Sorry, it’s documented. You shouldn’t have sold out your country for Trump. Should have been of more solid character

•••
Sorry, it’s documented. You shouldn’t have sold out your country for Trump. Should have been of more solid character

I didnt “sell my country out.”

i dont believe whatever the media tells me to believe.

4 years of greatness.

Last edited:
•••
Zero Hedge right blog was banned monetize by Google.

Twitter removed Trump, Powell, Flynn, and more.

Parler banned from Google App store. too late though.
Damage has been done. Big tech as “leftist” as come..
Someday, someone crazy is gonna get revenge on them... and it ain't gonna be pretty!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Remember... there are over 200 million Americans who don't want censorship or lectures from woke hypocrites.

This is an ad for a watch company...
Great video... Thanks for sharing!

•••
Interesting...this will all come out in the wash

KEY BACKGROUND
Federal authorities were not guarding the Capitol at the time of the attack, leaving the job to the Capitol Police, who were quickly overrun by the mob.

CHIEF CRITIC
President Trump reportedly refused initial requests to send in the National Guard, with Vice President Mike Pence ultimately interfacing with Defense Department officials and giving the order to mobilize units.

SURPRISING FACT
Hogan, a Republican, called for President Trump’s removal in the wake of the attack. "I think there's no question that America would be better off if the president would resign or be removed from office,” he said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...nd-national-guard-to-capitol/?sh=39ef02ec6cb4

Last edited:
•••
BIG TECH OUT OF CONTROL: Conservatives slam Twitter after social media platform bans Trump

This is the biggest mistake Big Tech have ever made... one of these days they will live to regret it...

•••
Last edited:
•••
I find this VERY difficult to admit to, but I finally agree with Sonatime on something.

If it wasn't for "media", the T-man, his ego, and his political ambitions (not that he ever really wanted to win...) would have never seen the light of day outside of NYC.

He and his entourage masterfully use "media" to put forth and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and... their lies non-stop until their lemmings accept them as fact. Just listen to how many times T-man repeats his lies every time he speaks.

Honestly, at this stage of the game, I think his followers now automatically accept his word as truth the very first time he puts forth a new "fact". They are "conditioned".

I'm not saying the left doesn't do the same, I'm just saying T-man and his team do it with greater frequency, a larger number of lies, and with MUCH bigger lies.

Assuming Twitter, FB and whatever other social media platforms there are that kicked him off hold strong and don't cave*, it will be quite interesting to see him flail about without all that instant gratification and previous levels of adoration coming his way.

He's going to be a hollow version of himself in another year or two, jail time or no jail time. With the presidency, T-man hit his apex. Though there will always be a hardcore group of followers, the majority will lose interest and move away from him. There is nowhere for him to go but down from here.

I'd also say at this point, he needs his followers more than they need him. He is like an addict that has to constantly increase the size of his fix in order to get the same level of rush. In the not too distant future, he will jonesing big time.

I honestly believe that if the news media completely stopped reporting on him and there wasn't a platform for him to reach out to a mass audience, he would have a mental break of epic proportions. (But I can't fault them, cuz crazy and outrageousness sells! They are businesses with a duty to their stockholders.)

( *I read a headline recently that seemed to suggest that T-man is responsible for half of Twitter's traffic, but I didn't read the article so I can't swear that is true. )

Last edited:
•••

He and his entourage masterfully use "media" to put forth and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and... their lies non-stop until their lemmings accept them as fact. Just listen to how many times T-man repeats his lies every time he speaks.

Honestly, at this stage of the game, I think his followers now automatically accept his word as truth the very first time he puts forth a new "fact". They are "conditioned".

I'm not saying the left doesn't do the same, I'm just saying T-man and his team do it with greater frequency, a larger number of lies, and with MUCH bigger lies.

Assuming Twitter, FB and whatever other social media platforms there are that kicked him off hold strong and don't cave*, it will be quite interesting to see him flail about without all that instant gratification and adoration coming his way.

I honestly believe that if the news media completely stopped reporting on him and there wasn't a platform for him to reach out to a mass audience, he would have a mental breakdown of epic proportions. (But I can't fault them, cuz crazy and outrageousness sells! They are businesses with a duty to their stockholders.)

( *I read a headline recently that seemed to suggest that T-man is responsible for half of Twitter's traffic, but I didn't read the article so I can't swear that is true. )

Using a masterful technique to manipulate the masses, repeating oneself using simple, coded vocabulary with such blatant "in your face" frequency, that you can't not become "conditioned". It's like Pavlov psychological research (ie. feeding dogs while ringing a bell; stop the feeding and ring a bell, they still salivate). Now Twitter is weaning the addiction, it's a very testy time, there's no bell to ring and no feeding.

Last edited:
•••
This was a warning shot and a sign of what will happen if the Democrats go too far... next time it won't be peaceful.

This is the biggest mistake Big Tech have ever made... one of these days they will live to regret it...

Damn Gilsan! Why ya gotta be such a Debbie Downer lately???

Last edited:
•••
Using a masterful technique to manipulate the masses, repeating oneself using simple, coded vocabulary with such blatant "in your face" frequency, that you can't not become "conditioned".

The most important factor is finding open vessels, people who welcome the message in the first place. Especially coming from an authority figure (a trusted source) once the guard is let down, it's easier to embed the thought. That's how TV commercials work, using celebrities. This, combined with peer support, others who agree with the message, don't question the source, nor the authenticity, is simple indoctrination...sales 101.

•••
•••
Twitter ban. Facebook ban.

Google and Apple remove parler app from store.

Amazon is booting Parler off AWS, its web hosting service, knocking the pro-Trump social network offline until it finds a new host.

Pretty soon Trump is going to have to use smoke signals to communicate with his seditious mobs.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
People who incite insurrection against America and democracy itself are guilty of sedition.

The people who Trump incited in an effort to end democracy by laying siege to the capitol, where 5 people died, are domestic terrorists.

America has a policy to not negotiate with terrorists.

These tech companies are not censoring anyone. They are taking a stance against the incitement and organization of violence, which is not protected as free speech.

Regardless, these are private companies so there are no First Amendment issues in the first place.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Twitter ban. Facebook ban.

Google and Apple remove parler app from store.

Amazon is booting Parler off AWS, its web hosting service, knocking the pro-Trump social network offline until it finds a new host.

Pretty soon Trump is going to have to use smoke signals to communicate with his seditious mobs.

Brad

It's not Trump. It's discrimination and censorship based on imagined thought crimes. Progressives have become fascist.

Pompeo-Tweet[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
It's not Trump. It's discrimination and censorship based on imagined thought crimes. Progressives have become fascist.

Show attachment 178768

You need to read the first amendment. It has to do with government censorship, not private companies.

The progressives are fascists, not the President and people who stormed the capitol in an effort to overturn the results of democracy...sure.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back