Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Missing the point. These people were here in significant numbers before Trump. They were marginalized even by the politicians they voted in. Trump was just the first person to give them a voice. He followed them, not the other way around. There is no Pied Piper.

Watching people who might be decent people in real life cheering on the rise of Fascism, hate and the elimination of free speech is something I find deeply depressing. The next few years will be very challenging, and I should reduce exposure to hate and negativity. Thus I am taking a break. Hope I can stick to it. I feel genuine sorrow for people here who think things are going great. They are losing their humanity.

You have a point, Trump definitely found his demographic. Although, there is a difference between freedom of speech and the freedom to lie. I don't blame you for taking a break, there is a lot to process. Be well. :beaver:

•••
Do you think he finally learned a lesson? Yes/No/Maybe (your choice)

“Yes(like)” and i “agree” :xf.smile:

Trump has the thickest skin of anyone i know.

Last edited:
•••
You have a point, Trump definitely found his demographic. Although, there is a difference between freedom of speech and the freedom to lie. I don't blame you for taking a break, there is a lot to process. Be well. :beaver:

Peace and love,

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Jan 20th 2021 east coast time :xf.wink:
Agreed! Seems like an appropriate date... the day we mourn the new Commander in Thief´s inauguration...

That'll give me some time to do some shopping and buy a hoodie for these colder winter months...
commander-in-thief-shirt-Hoodie.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Agreed! Seems like an appropriate date... the day the new Commander in Thief is inaugurated...

That'll give me some time to do some shopping and buy a hoodie for these colder winter months...
commander-in-thief-shirt-Hoodie.jpg
Didnt Biden reject call; drug tested before debates? He stole the election; convincing people; mentally sound... Trump still leads there and Biden is a severe downgrade (Despite MSM glee)

Everything falling into place. Hell, Georgia 2 Dems won.

Now “Woke” Democrat majority will try change Georgia (the country) flag; since find offensive. And poor Israel..

Last edited:
•••
•••
And "poor freedom of speech"... unless you're one of the thieves followers!

Zero Hedge right blog was banned monetize by Google.

Twitter removed Trump, Powell, Flynn, and more.

Parler banned from Google App store. too late though.
Damage has been done. Big tech as “leftist” as come..

Last edited:
•••
•••
“Yes(like)” and i “agree” :xf.smile:

Trump has the thickest skin of anyone i know.

Let's keep things in perspective, his ego was over-indulged. He chewed alot of fat, and bit off more than he could chew.

Now “Woke” Democrat majority will try change Georgia (the country) flag; since find offensive. And poor Israel..

I wouldn't exactly call Israel poor. They received $3.3 Billion from US (2020), compared to Mexico $80M, Canada $0 (we get sh*t, lol...make North America great) :xf.wink:

https://www.foreignassistance.gov/explore

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Remember media calling riots mostly peaceful? Be careful you don't get carried away with your own mob.

There were many protests, most were peaceful (over 90%), a small percentage were violent. So the media was correct. The protests where I lived were peaceful. No property damage, nobody getting hurt, like most of them.

This was one event. Many police officers injured, one killed, people chanting Hang Mike Pence. You're supporting these people. Calling these domestic terrorists/thugs........Patriots. These people are getting arrested around the country.

He stole the election.

Still lying. This is the type of nonsense that gets spread around that leads to things like this.

@mr-x Trump or Pence, who are you supporting at this point? As a Christian like Pence, are you cool with Trump endangering his life? Are you cool with Trump throwing somebody that was loyal to him, under the bus?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Derrick Evans, West Virginia lawmaker who stormed the Capitol, announces resignation

Evans, who was charged in federal court in connection with the insurrection that took place at the US Capitol in Wednesday, has resigned from the state's House of Delegates. Evans released a statement that read, in part: “I take full responsibility for my actions, and deeply regret any hurt, pain or embarrassment I may have caused my family, friends, constituents and fellow West Virginians."

State lawmaker charged with entering Capitol in riot resigns
https://apnews.com/article/west-vir...Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Last edited:
•••
Remember... there are over 200 million Americans who don't want censorship or lectures from woke hypocrites.

This is an ad for a watch company...

Last edited:
•••
You couldn't stop lying and act civil if someone paid you too.
There were many protests, most were peaceful (over 90%), a small percentage were violent. So the media was correct. The protests where I lived were peaceful. No property damage, nobody getting hurt, like most of them.

This was one event. Many police officers injured, one killed, people chanting Hang Mike Pence. You're supporting these people. Calling these domestic terrorists/thugs........Patriots. These people are getting arrested around the country.

Still lying. This is the type of nonsense that gets spread around that leads to things like this.

@mr-x Trump or Pence, who are you supporting at this point? As a Christian like Pence, are you cool with Trump endangering his life? Are you cool with Trump throwing somebody that was loyal to him, under the bus?

Last edited:
•••
You couldn't stop lying and act civil if someone paid you too.
That reply doesn’t even make sense and you dodged every part of my post. As expected. Fence sitters aren’t very solid

Last edited:
•••
Dream Team of Rudy Giuliani and Alan Dershowitz. It's like the Epstein Island crew is getting back together for one last ride.

Why not? They follow the same playbook (inventing fake news to distract from their misconduct)

•••

Doing what media does well. Take out of context;
“Come on man, this is simple stuff.”
Actually, a lot of people dont understand Semicolons.

Happy to oblige; https://www.grammarly.com/blog/semicolon/

A5754DD1-2942-4178-848A-138B45EB5513.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Trumpers to struggle to make replies that make sense

The presence of a semicolon, in my post wasnt shown. You completelly changed the meaning of my post;
semicolon, not the period you “erroneously” added.

i believe this is what left Twtr calls: “Manipulated media”

Btw regards to..“Still lying” Speak for yourself!
Leftists in full-blown denial.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The presence of a semicolon, in my post wasnt shown. you completelly changed the meaning of my post;
semicolon, not the period you “erroneously” added.

i believe this is what left Twtr calls: “Manipulated media”

Btw regards to..“Still lying” Speak for yourself!
Leftists in full-blown denial.

Not the first time JB has edited post to take them out of context.

•••
Why not? They follow the same playbook (inventing fake news to distract from their misconduct)
People that want pardons.

We still have more of that show coming

It’s still in context, struggle readers. All the anti-American Trumpers in this thread still rolling with stolen election

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back