NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
full

•••
When Republicans are done with this election, we will have picked up more seats in the House and Senate.

Systemic fraud disenfranchises all voters.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
What are you afraid of?

450,000 ballots in PA with only one box checked, for Joe Biden. Computer used to flip votes from republican to democrat

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/1...attlefield-while-biden-claims-the-presidency/

You're just telling everybody in this thread you got fooled again, just like the last 2 Gateway Pundit lies you posted. I can't help you with your foolishness.

There is always the option of not to lie anymore or research stuff before you post it. Have you ever considered that route?

Last edited:
•••
Democrats with nothing to hide crying about lawsuits that "won't change the election".

You're just telling everybody in this thread you got fooled again, just like the last 2 Gateway Pundit lies you posted. I can't help you with your foolishness.

There is always the option of not to lie anymore or research stuff before you post it. Have you ever considered that route?

Last edited:
•••
Decision Desk HQ Projects
ThomTillis (R) Has Won Election To The Senate From The State Of NC Race Called At 11-10 1:41 PM EST

•••
Last edited:
•••
Democrats with nothing to hide crying about lawsuits that "won't change the election".

No, I'm pointing out this is all nonsense. Things have been checked out already and failed. This is all cover for Trump because he can't take losing. The people going along with the con are doing it for their own self interest. Don't want to feel the wrath of the dumb Trumpers. Some have made money over the last 4 on Trump via Social Media, their online stores etc. Some people's paychecks are drying up, they figured they could work that angle another 4 years.

•••
Lmfao AFP
they are the ones who scrubbed Obama-made child cages story; worse than BBC AND RT :ROFL:

They support Turkish president over Trump
(probably) oldest news agency in the world;
AFP is French leftist propaganda (sadly)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The refusal to accept that democrats did everything they could to change election laws through the court to make fraud easy, is dumb founding to me.

I don't know why, I should not be surprised but I am.
Could this be because most courts are infested with Liberal Judges and there are too many worthless RINO's who give in to everything DemocRATS want?

•••
•••
Could this be because most courts are infested with Liberal Judges and there are too many worthless RINO's who give in to everything DemocRATS want?

Yes.

upload_2020-11-10_12-58-34.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
No they don't.

Yes, they do. Again, both sides have poll watchers, observers, lawyers, some have live streaming. Not the first time we've had elections.

Cry More.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, they do. Again, both sides have poll watchers, observers, lawyers, some have live streaming.

Cry More.

This is 100% false. States make their own rules so rules and enforcement varies state to state. Federal laws are harder to circumvent, especially at the last minute.

Last edited:
•••
Within 24 hours of this episode;
Executive Order was issued by Trump
teach “Patriotism”
I am against “Critical Race theory”
(i didnt know it had a name)

Not hard-line stance;
Patriotic executive order does promote unity
You sound racist for wanting to divide US;
i think you hate America, :ROFL:

Trump wanted to white-wash history, only teach the good. Everything should be taught. You sound like you love dictators?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back