NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It’s not debunked. You want to think it is but that doesn’t say much.

It is sorry, try to catch up. Use better sources, not loons.

Last edited:
•••
It’s not debunked. You want to think it is but that doesn’t say much.

He heard it on the Internet. Must be true.

•••
Last edited:
•••

She's an accomplished lawyer. Even smarter then you if you can believe that.

•••
She's an accomplished lawyer. Even smarter then you if you can believe that.

She just pushed a debunked story an hour ago. She might be a lawyer but don't be so naive that lawyers don't lie and have motives.

I just posted 2 more links. It's debunked.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't know why your upset then. If you are right, after software is examined, Joe will be a winner. Nobody will have a reason to say different.

I'm not upset, I'm not the one that has been crying the last 6 days, pushing conspiracy theories and lies. That's you. You act like your posts don't exist.

It'll be ok Trumpers.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, you’ve been washed. You cannot prove something when all the evidence hasn’t been gathered and analyzed.

This is exactly what dems want. No pushback, no investigation, no transparency. They should be gladly offering up every ounce of the counting process they can in those questionable, I mean corrupt, states. Instead they send their guy out with his sidekick to declare victory as if they’ve won.

Again, you’re in for a rude awakening.

•••
Was the software examined? Results tested?

She just pushed a debunked story an hour ago. She might be a lawyer but don't be so naive that lawyers don't lie and have motives.

I just posted 2 more links. It's debunked.

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: The Trumpers above, can't read. You guys are going thru it. My workout day, I'll let you guys cry among yourselves.

kamala-harris-joe-biden.jpg

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: The Trumpers above, can't read. You guys are going thru it.
This is a domain forum dude. You’re pulling info from sources of your choosing. Then when someone fires back you just say that’s been debunked. That’s an elementary response just to let you know.

•••
This is a domain forum dude. You’re pulling info from sources of your choosing. Then when someone fires back you just say that’s been debunked. That’s an elementary response just to let you know.

You have a history in this forum of not grasping stuff. From auction rules, remember that long thread? To the earlier one of not understanding why mail in voting favors Biden, to this. You're not firing back with anything, you're firing blanks. There is no glitch, it's been gone over already and debunked. Sorry. This is where you usually going on some 20 page rant, I think you would argue with a tree stump because you struggle with understanding simple things. But that is your struggle, not mine.

You're like an angry girlfriend who brings up old arguments when you get mad.
:xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
You have a history in this forum of not grasping stuff. From auction rules, remember that long thread? To the earlier one of not understanding why mail in voting favors Biden, to this.
We’re not talking about mail in voting and my history here is on point.

What you just said is the exact problem. No, I do not accept some rules here just because the powers that be drafted them. Doesn’t make them right. Most times common sense is the best option, not pages of meaningless, subjective rules.

You’re a blind follower, even at a forum level which is low.

Last edited:
•••
You have a history in this forum of not grasping stuff. From auction rules, remember that long thread? To the earlier one of not understanding why mail in voting favors Biden, to this. You're not firing back with anything, you're firing blanks. There is no glitch, it's been gone over already and debunked. Sorry. This is where you usually going on some 20 page rant, I think you would argue with a tree stump because you struggle with understanding simple things. But that is your struggle, not mine.

You're like an angry girlfriend who brings up old arguments when you get mad.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You quote leftist media as your source. It’s not a valid outlet to back an argument or even to form an opinion. What is msn? BS
Those are reals suits in there, do you realize how dumb that comment was? Maybe I should start using the media you guys use conspiracy sites and sites that lie and post bs.

Keith go ahead and list the sources I should use, next post. All the other Trumpers are scared too

Last edited:
•••
This stupidity won't happen anymore, giving the job to a climate change skeptic.

Trump Administration Removes Scientist in Charge of Assessing Climate Change

Michael Kuperberg was told he would no longer oversee the National Climate Assessment. The job is expected to go to a climate-change skeptic, according to people familiar with the changes.

Bigger “psuedo-prob” than critical race theory.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back