NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be careful, ego is not your friend.

Exactly, the incessant crying is not a good look.

Look at Trump's tweets even for today.

Look at the posts here. Crying about mods, looking for some glimmer of hope.

•••
Be careful, ego is not your friend.

Be careful about what? What I post is true.

Explain the 13 point Rasmussen change.

You think the debate was a good look?

Trump acting like he did after getting Covid?

Why do you think the numbers are moving for Biden? 6.1 to 9.4 in the last week.

You guys are in some serious denial.

Last edited:
•••
Exactly, the incessant crying is not a good look.

Look at Trump's tweets even for today.

Look at the posts here. Crying about mods, looking for some glimmer of hope.

must we change the subject of the Obama - Clinton Russian collision as well as mail in ballot fraud .... merely to speak about senseless debates that play no election factor in this election ..

the very minute that I see that Joe Biden is under investigation as part of that Russian love deal will be a great victory

•••
That's not true. Biden jumped after the debate. Trump came off like a child.

Biden could not stand toe to toe with Trump ... how did Biden win the debate???

•••
Biden could not stand toe to toe with Trump ... how did Biden win the debate???

He did. He won the debate. His numbers rose after the debate. Every legit poll said he won the debate. You guys posted polls from Twitter that are run over by bots.

You guys aren't even being real with yourselves. Things are not going well for Trump. Nothing. You're in finding glimmers of hope stage.

Last edited:
•••
What is incredible to me .... 27 days before the election ... we already have a tainted outcome .... but this is very fitting considering the Democrats narrative

Last edited:
•••
What is incredible to me .... 27 days before the election ... we already have tainted outcome .... but this is very fitting considering the Democrats narrative

No, this is just one of the many excuses. Trump can't take an ass-whuppin like a real man. He's straight going out like a bitch, live in front of the world.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
How will this tainted election be taken by the people..... will people accept it as tainted ... go full apeshit .... this has shaped up to be a rated R election ... moving towards rated X quickly

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Las Vegas current odds on the 2020 election

Biden -135
Trump +105

In 2016 in October I bought in @ Trump +190 ...

•••
I am going to have to wait and burn the midnight oil on my betting this election ... I will get it in for sure enough ... but developments are everything right now

if it stays as is ... I will go Biden popular vote @ 4/9 And Trump for the seat @ current +105 ... hoping that goes up to +160 atleast

Last edited:
•••
Yahoo: Trump symptom free of COVID and has developed antibodies according to his doctor

ROLL ON RED

TRUMP 2020

Last edited:
•••
CDC updates guidelines to note risk of airborne transmission, says coronavirus can infect people more than 6 feet away [USA Today]
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updated its website to warn that the coronavirus can spread through the air, something public health experts have been warning about for months but went unacknowledged by the agency until Monday.

New information on airborne transmission demonstrates why masks are useless [The Blaze]
masks have not worked to stop the spread anywhere they have been mandated with full compliance. Here is a collection of charts from RationalGround.com showing the failure of masks to stop the very spread mask supporters are now panicking over.
What this demonstrates is that the CDC's slow and reluctant revelation of the existence of SARS-CoV-2 airborne transmission is a lot more significant than they are willing to admit. On Monday, a group of medical researchers from Harvard University, University of California, and University of Maryland warned of "an urgent need" to educate the public on the problem of microscopic suspended particles vs. droplets and the actions needed to combat that mode of transmission.
In a letter to Science Mag, the researchers warned that there is a big distinction between the much-vaunted droplets that are 100 μm (100 micrometers) and the microscopic particles that are usually 60-140 nanometers, or on average, 0.1 micrometers. While droplets are tiny, they are still visible and fall to the ground. The virions, which are at least 1,000 times smaller, are only visible through a scanning electron microscope.
In other words, because the virions of the coronavirus are roughly 100 nanometers, 1/10,000 the width of a hair and 1/30 the size of surgical mask filtrations (about 3.0 microns or 3,000 nanometers), surgical masks do not help. Cotton masks are really pathetic. The hydraulic diameter of cotton is roughly 200 microns, 1,429 times the size of the larger aerosol.

As a friend of mine noted on Twitter, "If you were driving down a tunnel in a truck, the aerosol being the pickup, the tunnel would be 1.83 MILES WIDE."
Obviously, given that the mask mandate is sacrilege, no respected scientist can openly oppose it. Thus, the authors say to continue wearing masks. But if you read between the lines, they are making a mockery out of the mandate by noting that droplet transmission is rare and suspended aerosols are the main form of transmission.

•••
RNC have to be the dumbest negotiators in history. This isn't one time. It's EVERY time.

Show attachment 169441

USA Today and NPR.org

Both are Deep State shills;

Especially NPR; doesnt deserve "nonprofit" status; Sorry!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
They may help with reducing other viral loads that travel on droplets, thus liberating the immune system from some tasks, but not this particular covid virion if it turns out it's airborne.

•••
Trump has broken out of the White House isolation .... he said fuck this shit.... battle proven and tuff as nails ...

•••
My gosh .... I guess we enjoy our rest right now ... after Trump gets re-elected the work starts .... we will make 100% sure that nothing of this magnitude ever happens to our country again....so deep cleansing of the country will take place I assume .... Trump will put the Cabosh on Facebook .. by zuckerprick ... suck it .... I am sure a couple of more sites are going away as well ... I suspect the cattle will herded and once complete ... we will once again have our country back in full

•••
The NBA has made history.... the 2020 NBA finals is the least watched final in NBA history ... that a long time the NBA has been around .... FUCK THE NBA

meanwhile the NFL continues to falter and rightly so .... FUCK YOU NFL

Last edited:
•••
Progressive Cenk Uygur's view on Kamala and her notorious laugh, about a month before she's been picked by Biden.

•••
LoQyi0u00r[1].jpeg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back