IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Those fake, democrat weighted polls skewing the RCP average.
Rasmussen?

Same polls as last time, still was 1% off.

Last edited:
•••
I mean .... we already have one state that is good to be contested ... Pennsylvania.....

•••
The Democrats have already been caught with their hand in the cookie jar ... Pennsylvania...... y’all are fucking the election ... good job losers

•••
The Democrats have already been caught with their hand in the cookie jar ... Pennsylvania...... y’all are fucking the election ... good job losers

Postal worker arrested for dumping mail, including mail in ballots.

•••
RNC have to be the dumbest negotiators in history. This isn't one time. It's EVERY time.

upload_2020-10-7_12-38-21.png

•••
Postal worker arrested for dumping mail, including mail in ballots.

Yep ... which technically gives Trump the right to contest the election I think .... even if Biden won by JB astronomical 374 electoral votes

•••
RNC have to be the dumbest negotiators in history. This isn't one time. It's EVERY time.

Show attachment 169441

Last one worked for Fox News. Did you hear Dems cry about it? Incessant crying from the right. Excuses, crying, ranting, raving

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last one worked for Fox News. Did you hear Dems cry about it? Incessant crying from the right.

thing is ... why fuck up a perfectly good election .... I told you so ... I don’t see this election going uncontested... no way ... and it sucks too

•••
Last edited:
•••
Oh no, it's not fair to Kamala, she wrote a book on a Republican, nooooooooooooo. First a Fox News guy, then somebody who wrote a book on a Republican. It's just not fair.

413BOk+UIRL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Actually pretty impressive

covered six White House administrations and 10 presidential elections, and interviewed the past nine presidents.

She has won several awards for her work, including the Merriman Smith Memorial Award, the Aldo Beckman Memorial Award, the Gerald R. Ford Prize for Distinguished Reporting on the Presidency (twice) and the Sigma Delta Chi Distinguished Service Award for Washington Correspondence (shared).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Page

so what we have today is the Russian collision of Obama - Clinton and possibly Biden

we have ballot fraud

I like where this is going ... after last election ... I am pretty election hardened ... I like it

•••
so what we have today is the Russian collision of Obama - Clinton and possibly Biden

we have ballot fraud

I like where this is going ... after last election ... I am pretty election hardened ... I like it

You have nothing but desperation, utter display of weakness. Crying about debate moderators.

Last edited:
•••
REPEAL SECTION 230!!! - still trying to kill the internet
You are spreading misinformation, repealing Section 230 does not mean killing the internet, and Joe wants to repeal it too, for some other reason.

•••
You are spreading misinformation, repealing Section 230 does not mean killing the internet, and Joe wants to repeal it too, for some other reason.

It makes sites like this one, social media liable for what's posted. I said good chunk.

https://www.eff.org/issues/cda230

"Biden has said he wants social media sites to be held liable for the content posted on their platforms; currently they are not under Section 230."

I disagree with him on that one.

Last edited:
•••
This election is going to bring the thrills and spills that will be unprecedented.. another record for 2020 .... fitting .... Fun in a sense of having so much Plandemic Boredom + a trip to jail and having to quarantine in a double wide mobile home for 10 days and be away from my family ... I am fully ready for the full fireworks

•••
You have nothing but desperation, utter display of weakness. Crying about debate moderators.

I never cried over debate moderators ??? The debates are going through the motions in this election .... all votes are in stone I think

•••
Last one worked for Fox News. Did you hear Dems cry about it? Incessant crying from the right. Excuses, crying, ranting, raving

1) No-one is crying. I pointed out the poor job the RNC did negotiating the terms of the debate and the moderators.

2) Chris Wallace is a anti-Trump democrat.
Let Biden interrupt multiple times.
Laughed at Biden insulting Trump.
Gave helpful leading questions to Biden.

Damaging leading questions for Trump included calling critical race theory "sensitivity training", accused the President of support white supremacist, let Joe Biden join in on the accusation.
Biden / Wallace interrupted Pres Trump multiple times before Trump started fighting back.

3) Nothing in my post required your nasty response.

Last edited:
•••
Arrogant and dumb is no way to go through life.

•••
It is crying. Poor job? Those are good moderators that have done it before.

You're wanting to blame them for Trump's poor performance. Trump didn't abide by the rules, flat out.

•••
It makes sites like this one, social media liable for what's posted. I said good chunk.

https://www.eff.org/issues/cda230
Right, if the provider of the service chooses to act as a publisher by censoring speech, deleting posts or deleting whole accounts, then Section 230 does not apply to them, whoever wants the protection of this regulation needs to act more like a phone service provider, that's it.

•••
It is crying. Poor job? Those are good moderators that have done it before.

You're wanting to blame them for Trump's poor performance. Trump didn't abide by the rules, flat out.

Trump won.

•••
Arrogant and dumb is no way to go through life.

Exactly, the incessant crying is not a good look.

Look at Trump's tweets even for today.

Look at the posts here. Crying about mods, looking for some glimmer of hope.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back