Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Daily state-by-state testing trends from Johns Hopkins University, showing the ratio of the number of positive tests to the total number of tests given.

EgTRGFoUMAEP6mb.png

----------
The next graphic (tweet @EthicalSkeptic) explains the current Lemming Cycle perpetrated on the public with the help of increased testing.

EgSHPzGWoAUq3Hn.jpeg

------------------
And more about the Covid testing, scams & other deadly lies [RedState]

•••
Charge of 1st degree murder is a political warning.

Show attachment 165275

I don’t think the charge will stick at all... the kid was fleeing when the two dudes chased him down and slung him to the ground , and that dude grabbed his rifle, had his rifle not been in sling .... that dude would have gotten it away from him ... self defense because he was running away .... not approaching the victims .... the confrontation would not have happened had the two dudes not chased him down and slung him to the ground .... fuck that curfew shit,., the cops weren’t enforcing it against the protesters

Last edited:
•••
•••
Daily state-by-state testing trends from Johns Hopkins University, showing the ratio of the number of positive tests to the total number of tests given.

Show attachment 165283

----------
The next graphic (tweet @EthicalSkeptic) explains the current Lemming Cycle perpetrated on the public with the help of increased testing.

Show attachment 165284

------------------

But they say a vaccine is on the way 😂😂, Plandemic strategizing by the Dems and China ..... Lennco is true Plandemic believer through and though.... says Mr-x has blood on his hands..... Quack - Quack ... every body that attended the RNC had no mask anywhere near them ... that must really piss of the Dems

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I don’t think the charge will stick at all... the kid was fleeing when the two dudes chased him down and slung him to the ground , and that dude grabbed his rifle, had his rifle not been in sling .... that dude would have gotten it away from him ... self defense because he was running away .... not approaching the victims .... the confrontation would not have happened had the two dudes not chased him down and slung him to the ground .... fuck that curfew shit,., the cops weren’t enforcing it against the protesters
Looks that way. Will be interesting to see what happens after Nov

•••
Mean while .... in the NBA ... players and sports casters walk of the set to protest the Wisconsin shooting.... yes,,, they just cancel their games and the sports casters just walk of a live set..... Corruption .... you betcha

FUCK THE NBA
FUCK THE NFL
FUCK the MLB

Corrupt to the core

BOYCOTT the thief’s!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
@JB Lions Nancy is worried about Biden debating Trump. Maybe you should call her :xf.grin:

•••
•••
^

Is it true that vape aerosols are the same size as the damn virus? I asked a friend to repeat this test for me with a regular mask, and when the person moves its visually clear to me that the exhaled air stays behind, free to inhale for anyone who happens to be nearby.

Last edited:
•••
Looks that way. Will be interesting to see what happens after Nov

I think the kid may catch a charge maybe of illegal possession of a firearm because he is 17 ... he will be exonerated on any murder charge ... a grand jury will find it justifiable homicide .... then the riots and looting will begin....

Anyone could just send a rumor that a black man has been shot by a cop... it doesn’t matter if the black man fired a gun repeatedly at the cops.... instant riot... looting and burning.... it all will stopped soon... one way or the other

•••
Everyone in America should read this

Show attachment 165283

----------

Show attachment 165284

------------------

•••
@JB Lions Nancy is worried about Biden debating Trump. Maybe you should call her :xf.grin:

JB has gone into hiding again ... pouting because Trump is kicking his boys ass

•••
•••
I don't understand this post of yours. Are you giving him kudos for cleaning some punk's graffiti? Do you know he is a murderer right?

no fucking way.... did you watch the video????

I give him Kudos .... he is an American who had the right to be there in counter protest or for what ever reason ..... he was attacked while fleeing!! Running away!!

Last edited:
•••
I don't understand this post of yours. Are you giving him kudos for cleaning some punk's graffiti? Do you know he is a murderer right?

1) 1st degree murder is "premeditated murder". Planned murder is the most serious crime. The district attorney overcharged ( imo ) to send a political message to other people carrying guns in public.

2) In America, people are allowed to defend their life and property.

3) Kid was being chased, was assaulted at least twice.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t think the charge will stick at all... the kid was fleeing when the two dudes chased him down and slung him to the ground , and that dude grabbed his rifle
Hell freezes over
In a Bizarre Turn of Events, NYT Investigation of Kenosha Shooting Makes a Strong Case for Self-Defense [RedState]

And there is also a strong argument that the bullet that killed the first victim didn't come from the kid's rifle.
Lennco said recently he believes that Oswald was the lone shooter, so expect magic bullet theory soon.

•••
Biden decides to condemn the Rioting... looting and burning yesterday.... Biden went through a complete DNC televised convention and NEVER said a word about the Rioting... Looting and burning by Democrat anarchist ......

As a matter of fact.... I have no memory of any of the Democrats in this thread condemning any of the riots... looting and burning buildings....

•••
3) Kid was being chased, was assaulted at least twice.

Poor kid, he was sitting at home, bunch of demons tried to kill him so he had to use an automatic weapon to defend his own life. I am sure Mr. president will pardon him.

•••
@mr-x posting videos about mask to try and make himself feel better about the blood on his hands :xf.laugh:

winter-is-coming-400x400.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Democrats sending their real candidate to make the response to President Trump.

•••
Hell freezes over
In a Bizarre Turn of Events, NYT Investigation of Kenosha Shooting Makes a Strong Case for Self-Defense [RedState]

And there is also a strong argument that the bullet that killed the first victim didn't come from the kid's rifle.
Lennco said recently he believes that Oswald was the lone shooter, so expect magic bullet theory soon.

it wouldn’t matter if the shooter fired 10 shots... 5 in each of those dudes... the video tells it all .... it was 100% self defense ... And notice the balance of consciousness by the shooter... he didn’t fire on anyone but the attackers... there were people running up on the scene while he was still on the ground.... he didn’t even point the rifle at them.... he got up off the ground , turned his back to the crowd and walked away from the crowd.

notice how when any opposition shows at these anarchist events the Democrats cry about it.... Make accusation of the opposition being pure criminals and shit

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back