IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hhhmmmmm....that's funny, I have never blocked anyone ever. Why would anyone think that?

I see everything :watching:

•••
This is how children will always think of Trump

Ef57DcZXoAM1ySI

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
QAnon, domestic terror threat according to the FBI. I think somebody in this thread said they weren't real or something like that. Even tho they are real and show up at Trump events.

You already had one murder somebody, in case you forgot:

Accused of Killing a Gambino Mob Boss, He’s Presenting a Novel Defense
Anthony Comello is obsessed with conspiracy theories. His paranoia is being litigated in a Staten Island court.
At one court appearance, Mr. Comello scrawled on his hand a symbol and phrases associated with the far-right conspiracy theory, “QAnon.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/nyregion/gambino-shooting-anthony-comello-qanon.html
That is what several of these Trump supporters here like to always say about the stuff they wish wasn't true about their party, about their Orange leader, about Trump's followers that it's Not true.

Instead of taking a stand against it they just say it's not true or it was just a joke or we are being played.
They have no backbone to speak up against the Orange One.

So every time you here them say it's not true or it was just a joke or we are being played you will know they are ashamed and wishing it really wasn't true, but they know it is true.

•••
That is what several of these Trump supporters here like to always say about the stuff they wish wasn't true about their party, about their Orange leader, about Trump's followers that it's Not true.

Instead of taking a stand against it they just say it's not true or it was just a joke or we are being played.
They have no backbone to speak up against the Orange One.

So every time you here them say it's not true or it was just a joke or we are being played you will know they are ashamed and wishing it really wasn't true, but they know it is true.

Yeah, the whole denying reality stuff.

The FBI literally mentions that group by name - https://www.scribd.com/document/420379775/FBI-Conspiracy-Theory-Redacted#from_embed

What I posted earlier.

You have somebody from that group murder somebody. QAnon candidates (1 so far) getting voted into office. At Trump rallies etc.

•••
Yeah, the whole denying reality stuff.

The FBI literally mentions that group by name - https://www.scribd.com/document/420379775/FBI-Conspiracy-Theory-Redacted#from_embed

What I posted earlier.

You have somebody from that group murder somebody. QAnon candidates (1 so far) getting voted into office. At Trump rallies etc.
And Q is just going to get worse before its all over. They are beyond far-right, they are bat shit crazy and dangerous. They drive to pizza places to shoot people because they read it was a pedo ring and part of Pizzagate.

If Q finds their way deep into mainstream politics then the shit will really hit the fan.

•••
Those aren't make believe videos. Those aren't make believe arrests and people going to prison. This is your typical response. Are you better than that? So far, haven't seen it.

aye. She birthed the Universe. The creator reincarnates, this is the latest version.

At least The Lincoln Project is a super PAC.

Meidas one? Hate Meidas most; See face evil

2D3F8E1F-AA23-4445-8ABB-5404124B983C.jpeg

Reported by 🤣🤣
When CNN says you’re “little known”...

Last edited:
•••
Drag Queen - Antifa supporters are out in force against QAnon tonight lol.
301f753de2ae63dc6239ff448d795324.jpg

•••
Some scandal free leaders: Obama, Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi...

•••
Some scandal free leaders: Obama, Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi...

There were rumors Obama literally hired Muslim Brotherhood in the WHITE HOUSE.

@JB Lions, thoughts?
Oh wait. I’m blocked :ROFL:
Thanks, did favor, JB; few could be so lucky

Last edited:
•••
Antifa in their own way is as bad as QAnon.

Antifa and QAnon need to be put in a room together until they destroy themselves.

•••

Antifa and QAnon need to be put in a room together until they destroy themselves.

We can agree. Nice job.
the far left violent groups outnumber right IMO

Last edited:
•••
Of course, the left now love the FBI:

Google Search.jpg

•••
After the worst debate performance in the history of politics, Michael Bloomberg, commonly known as Mini Mike, is trying to make a comeback by begging the Democrats for relevance. They treated him like a dog - and always will. Before politics, he said GREAT things about me!
@realDonaldTrump

6m

trump-triggered.jpg

•••
Of course, the left now love the FBI:

Show attachment 164590

Facebook just grandstand... think didnt block!
Can someone interpret FB policy to QAnon?
i dont really care :ROFL: QAnon :ROFL: :ROFL:
Antifa ones looting and rioting towns;
I worry about Antifa more; but MSM goes far; fighting declare Antifa “terrorist” organization
MSM literally so crooked left; support terrorists
Antifa included in FB PR? Yes!!! & QAnon.

ANTIFA restrictions taken by Facebook
D72546A9-9334-4090-BC5E-9202CB9C440E.jpeg

QAnon Restrictions taken by Facebook
9320D7E9-C19C-4D1A-AAA0-53884BA31094.jpeg

https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/addressing-movements-and-organizations-tied-to-violence/

Last edited:
•••
We can agree. Nice job.
the far left violent groups outnumber right IMO
Make no mistake, they both can be violent. Q is more like assassins where Antifa are just violent Thugs.

•••

For the record I disagree with FBI's assessment on QAnon as terror threat, Comey's friend Wray is doing the deep state bidding here, while covering for Antifa.

Q is more like assassins where Antifa are just violent Thugs.
They have one 25 y/o guy Comello who had to play victim of indoctrination to get away with murder. I call it lawyering.
They're not about violence from what I've gathered, and they don't cover their face, you posted pictures at rallies with them in plain view.

•••
Facebook
"It also removed 980 groups that supported rioting. The majority of them belonged to right-wing militia, but some also belonged to the leftist Antifa movement."

Antifa = QAnon = Trump Supporters

Paid by Trump to riot to get votes.

Just want to let you guys know, Joe loves you. Light instead of dark. Hope instead of fear. Joe will come over and mow your lawn, that's how much he cares.

Trump was born in Russia, prove me wrong. Post his birth certificate. Hospital he was moved to after birth has a Russian wing. Where he got his training. Putin personally trained him.

Last edited:
•••
Facebook
"It also removed 980 groups that supported rioting. The majority of them belonged to right-wing militia, but some also belonged to the leftist Antifa movement."

Antifa = QAnon = Trump Supporters

Paid by Trump to riot to get votes.

Isnt Antifa far left? Asking for friend
Do read what you write? :ROFL: Why Trump’s fault
Literally blaming Trump for radical left ideology

Last edited:
•••
I worry about Antifa more; but MSM goes far; fighting declare Antifa “terrorist” organization
MSM literally so crooked left; support terrorists
Antifa included in this FB PR? Yes!!! Victory!
https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/addressing-movements-and-organizations-tied-to-violence/
I am more worried about Q, the reason being is they are more cleaver at the moment.
They are trying to work their destructive voodoo from the inside where Antifa is so far just using ground warfare.

Think of it as a White Collar goons and Blue Collar goons.
One is trying to destroy from withing while the other is trying to destroy from outside.

Last edited:
•••
Isnt Antifa far left? Asking for friend
Do read what you write? :ROFL: Why Trump’s fault
Literally blaming Trump for radical left ideology

Antifa = Trump paid rioters
QAnon = Trump paid loonies

Antifa + QAnon = Trump buddies

Antifa starts with AN. Anon starts with AN.

AN = AN

Antifa = 3 syllables
QAnon = 3 syllables

3 = 3

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back