Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-other thread-

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
He's 73 years old... he's not a spring chicken any more!

9a9fd8ea28bbcc3d0a7c716e64198ec900-13-joe-biden-jogging.rsquare.w700.jpg

donald-trump-on-the-palm-beach-golf-course-BARM54.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Joe is 78 and not allowed outside by himself.

That's him literally jogging outside. Memory issues and now sight issues. Maybe he should hide in the bunker with clinically obese Trump? No such video of Trump jogging will ever emerge.

Last edited:
•••
Peaceful beatings will continue until black lives matter

Peaceful beatings will continue until white lives matter

•••
You seem to be just repeating yourself. Didn't we just go over this? Remember the blue box/red box example. And then look at the end, you contradict yourself. If something is part of the time, then the other thing would be in fact mostly. So it can't be a lie.

Pretending you don't understand irony or sarcasm.

20 BLM communist show up at your store. One of theme throws a brick through the window, another throws a fire bomb. CNN: Mostly peaceful demonstration.

The media will be claiming their mostly peaceful until the bricks come through their own windows.

C3otTkPVMAEBiEb[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Serious question here, presumably Mike Pence will be Trump's running mate (with a relatively good statistical chance of stepping into his shoes should he win the election in November and then be unable to complete his second term in office), but has it yet been announced who will be Biden's running mate (whoever it is will have an even better statistical chance of advancement to the Presidency than Pence does).

If a running mate for Biden has been announced who is it please? If not when will Biden realistically be expected to announce his running mate?

(Sorry I am in the UK and although I normally follow US politics. especially Presidential election politics, I have been busy over the past few weeks and might have missed the answer to the above being made. My bad I am afraid.)

•••
Serious question here, presumably Mike Pence will be Trump's running mate (with a relatively good statistical chance of stepping into his shoes should he win the election in November and then be unable to complete his second term in office), but has it yet been announced who will be Biden's running mate (whoever it is will have an even better statistical chance of advancement to the Presidency than Pence does).

If a running mate for Biden has been announced who is it please? If not when will Biden realistically be expected to announce his running mate?

(Sorry I am in the UK and although I normally follow US politics. especially Presidential election politics, I have been busy over the past few weeks and might have missed the answer to the above being made. My bad I am afraid.)

It should be soon, it's already less than 5 months before the Election. My guess right now would be Kamala Harris. It would be fun to watch her wipe Pence in the VP debate. She's tough. More qualified than the other women candidates he's considering, except for maybe Klobuchar, who is pretty much out of it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
For you to believe that, then you would have to agree Black Lives Matter.

Are black people included in "all" or do you not consider them 5/5ths yet? How about Jews?

•••
It should be soon, it's already less than 5 months before the Election. My guess right now would be Kamala Harris. It would be fun to watch her wipe Pence in the VP debate. She's tough. More qualified than the other women candidates he's considering, except for maybe Klobuchar, who is pretty much out of it.

Kamala is a cop that put people in prison for marijuana possession. Klobuchar would be better imo.

NYT Publishes Op-Ed ‘Yes, We Mean Literally Abolish the Police’, Author Is Terrorist Supporter, Soros Fellow.

I don't think the left are ready for a cop as VP.

Last edited:
•••
Kamala is a cop that put people in prison for marijuana position. Klobuchar would be better imo.

NYT Publishes Op-Ed ‘Yes, We Mean Literally Abolish the Police’, Author Is Terrorist Supporter, Soros Fellow.

I don't think the left are ready for a cop as VP.

Luckily, she'll be on the Democrat ticket, not the Sanders/Commie ticket. Biden/Harris ticket is a winner.

Looks like all betting sites have her winning:

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/democratic-vp-nominee

And the alternative is..........Trump again. That's not happening.

Last edited:
•••

… and would not according to her record have given the order to go ahead with operation to get bin Laden. That is going to be a very hard sell to the centre within the US electorate I think.

•••
•••
•••
•••
The difference between liberals and people who think for themselves.

We don't deny their is a problem with police brutality. You deny BLM, antifa, communist, anarchist are violent because they're only violent part of the time. "mostly peaceful" is a lie.
--

Kinda like cops who are civil "most of the time". You're thinking is binary. I don't paint populations with a broad brush nor do I consider anyone who is not Conservative my enemy (or Republican in your case). IMHO need and deserve each other, esp, during internal trouble. A time to build bridges, rather than bust each other's party down while anarchist radicals take ground.

BTW I voted Liberal ~40 years ago during the dark days of PC who sold out NAFTA, so that makes me Liberal, huh? Not.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Kinda like cops who are civil "most of the time". You're thinking is binary. I don't paint populations with a broad brush nor do I consider anyone who is not Conservative my enemy (or Republican in your case). IMHO need and deserve each other, esp, during internal trouble. A time to build bridges, rather than bust each other's party down while anarchist radicals take ground.

BTW I voted Liberal ~40 years ago during the dark days of PC who sold out NAFTA, so that makes me Liberal, huh? Not.

Me thinks USA has "bigger fish to fry", ie. economy/environment, L/R extremists, Covid-19+, in whatever order of priority.

@Mr.X If one truly were able to break free from party lines and vote for the current best better "President", the choice would be obvious. The current man in office is a free thinker, kinda rad for a Republican IMO which adds to his charisma. Unfortunately, Trump's ego is as destructive as agent orange.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back