Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
A lot of it, yes, but it can be applied almost everywhere.
Our island is the least affected region in Portugal, thanks to:
1: closing off the airport and port to tourists in late February.
2: Having a population that understood the reason for drastic measures and generally speaking abides by them.

That's a good deal, glad you are doing well, shutting the airport down was huge in stopping infection.

•••
Even Jesse might want in on the action

Jesse Ventura says he’ll ‘test the waters’ for presidential bid
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jesse-ventura-says-hell-test-the-waters-for-a-presidential-bid

Green party, which leans left.

But he's a conspiracy nutter, one of the bigger ones, so could take some Trump vote away.

Don't think he will run, will have no affect either.

nah, even if Ventura were to run it wouldn't make any difference either way IMO.

I don't see a Perot type swayer jumping in this race , you never know though

•••
Were supposed to believe the same media that claimed Pres. Trump wanted people to inject Lysol...

Mr. Disinfectant, so bad to the point Lysol had to release a statement. You're still here trying to clean that up :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

And despite it being so "obviously" sarcastic, the following morning the Surgeon General still felt compelled to tweet out that people should talk to a healthcare professional "before administering any treatment/ medication".

Yep, that was T-man and his stable "geniusness" on display in their full glory!

U.S. Surgeon General
@Surgeon_General

A reminder to all Americans- PLEASE always talk to your health provider first before administering any treatment/ medication to yourself or a loved one. Your safety is paramount, and doctors and nurses are have years of training to recommend what’s safe and effective.

•••
The U.S. President Was Credibly Accused of Rape—but It Didn’t Make Front-Page News

The word "incredibly" is misspelled here. The fact that it's so absurd (Trump attacked a 50 year old woman in a department store changing room?) may be why it wasn't headlines in the NY Times, which is never shy about publishing unfounded accusations about Trump.

I know the Trump obsessed can't get their heads around it, but unlike Biden or Clinton, he has had women throwing themselves at him all his life. Rich, famous, young (once)... He might overstep the bounds, but rape? Doesn't match his personality type.

Last edited:
•••
And despite it being so "obviously" sarcastic, the following morning the Surgeon General still felt compelled to tweet out that people should talk to a healthcare professional "before administering any treatment/ medication".

Yep, that was T-man and his stable "geniusness" on display in their full glory!

The statement was made because the media was distorting and sensationalizing what the President said.

BTW, the democrat booster who gave her husband fish-tank cleaner because "Trump said it would cure Wuhan flu" is being investigated for murder. Another false story pushed on social media by "responsible" journalist.

Her husband was a well regarded engineer.

"Campaign finance records show that Wanda Lenius has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the past two years, most recently to the 314 Action Fund. The group bills itself as the “pro-science resistance” and has criticized the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, holding up the Lenius case to slam the White House."

Last edited:
•••
The word "incredibly" is misspelled here. The fact that it's so absurd (Trump attacked a 50 year old woman in a department store changing room?) may be why it wasn't headlines in the NY Times, which is never shy about publishing unfounded accusations about Trump.

I know the Trump obsessed can't get their heads around it, but unlike Biden or Clinton, he has had women throwing themselves at him all his life. Rich, famous, young (once)... He might overstep the bounds, but rape? Doesn't match his personality type.

I think it happened when they were much younger. I remember she started out by describing how handsome he was and by the time she was done I was thinking there was no-way it wasn't consensual.

After the initial announcement, she started seeking attention, came off as a little crazy and hurt her own credibility - imo.

At least Trump pays for his own hooker / strippers. :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
I think it happened when they were much younge
It may have been the way you described, but she was 50 at the time. In her 70s now.
So many of these on JBs list. Another rape accuser went back to Trump a couple years after her "rape" and asked him for a job. And worked again for him for a couple years.

Seems hardly a credible charge in the bunch, except for the trivial charges, such as "he greeted me with a kiss/hug and made me feel uncomfortable."

•••
The statement was made because the media was distorting and sensationalizing what the President said.

Sorry bucko, that dog don't hunt.

If it was so obvious that it was asked/stated sarcastically, why didn't any of his red state sycophants make that observation prior to the following day when the T-man tried his best to dig himself out of the hole and spin it as sarcasm. They were all saying it was taken out of context.

Are you saying all those Trumpephants© were having brain farts for those first 12-24 hours and none of them could come up with the word "sarcastic" or "sarcasm" until the following day when he refreshed their memories and vocabulary?

BTW, the democrat booster who gave her husband fish-tank cleaner because "Trump said it would cure Wuhan flu" is being investigated for murder. Another false story pushed on social media by "responsible" journalist.

Her husband was a well regarded engineer.

"Campaign finance records show that Wanda Lenius has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the past two years, most recently to the 314 Action Fund. The group bills itself as the “pro-science resistance” and has criticized the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, holding up the Lenius case to slam the White House."
A woman may have wanted rid herself of her husband and may have talked him in to taking fish tank cleaner, so what? (And if he actually took it willing, what does that say about his - a "well regarded engineer" by the way - level of intelligence and/or ability to process information and think rationally???)

The media reports information as it comes available. If the media waited for days, weeks, months, years, etc for ALL the details of a story to come out, then it wouldn't be "news" would it??? You would be screaming "COVERUP!!!" at the top of your lungs if media waited until everything played out before publishing/broadcasting information on each story.

Your rebuttal still doesn't negate the fact that the Surgeon General felt it necessary to tweet the warning.

(Edited to remove a portion I hadn't fully completed.).

Last edited:
•••
Sorry bucko, that dog don't hunt.

If it was so obvious that it was asked/stated sarcastically, why didn't any of his red state sycophants make that observation prior to the following day when the T-man tried his best to dig himself out of the hole and spin it as sarcasm. They were all saying it was taken out of context.

Are you saying all those Trumpephants© were having brain farts for those first 12-24 hours and none of them could come up with the word "sarcastic" or "sarcasm" until the following day when he refreshed their memories and vocabulary?

He was rambling no doubt. He never suggested people should inject themselves with lysol. He was speaking about UV light treatment.

Media and happy liberals filled in the rest.

A woman may have wanted rid herself of her husband and may have talked him in to taking fish tank cleaner, so what? (And if he actually took it willing, what does that say about his - a "well regarded engineer" by the way - level of intelligence and/or ability to process information and think rationally???)

The media reports information as it comes available. If the media waited for days, weeks, months, years, etc for ALL the details of a story to come out, then it wouldn't be "news" would it??? You would be screaming "COVERUP!!!" at the top of your lungs if media waited until everything played out before publishing/broadcasting information on each story.

Your rebuttal still doesn't negate the fact that the Surgeon General felt it necessary to tweet the warning.

(Edited to remove a portion I hadn't fully completed.).

1) You don't know if her husband agreed to take the fish cleaner or had it put in his coffee without his knowledge.

2) Freebeacon has done the real reporting on this story, interviewing the victims friends and family. The description of his wife and their marriage raises a lot of questions. None of his friends believe he would knowingly take fish-tank cleaner.

Media accused Pres. Trump of giving the public false hope when he spoke about hydrocorliquine being used by a few doctors.

Pres. Trump never said it was a *sure cure. I listened to that exchange, question was more of an angry speech by a liberal journalist with a question mark at the end.

Media sensationalized story. Lied about it. Exploited. All journalist have to do is tell the truth.

If you think the president actually suggested people ingest household cleaners, you're a nut or dishonest.

Just like Pres. Trump never suggested people take a "untested" malaria drug. It's been around for 65 years and has to be prescribed by a doctor.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...hUKEwj2leP9-I3pAhXWjp4KHfSJByMQ4dUDCAk&uact=5

How dishonest, gullible do you have to be to fall for this crap. Pure click-bait and political sensationalism targeted at the President of the United States.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Stormy Daniels is now denying her affair with Trump. Here’s how she’s confirmed it before.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ith-trump-heres-how-shes-confirmed-it-before/

if Donald Trump fiddled with Stormy Daniels it was consensual and his business, or any other lady for that matter, that is what men and women do , totally normal , the Democrats are having a hard time swallowing the big pill that Joe Biden has accusations of Sexual Assault hanging over his head right now and divert their BS toward Donald Trump , same old stuff every day, who cares, Biden has a problem up and coming

•••
tvocLyD.jpeg

•••
From her twitter acct,
The poor delusional,women-blaming trump zombies are mass tweeting this article while being too dumb to check the date. It's over TWO yrs old & includes a statement written by Cohen when I was being bullied/afraid to speak the truth. I've not wavered in my story since I came forward

Stormy Daniels is now denying her affair with Trump. Here’s how she’s confirmed it before.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ith-trump-heres-how-shes-confirmed-it-before/

•••
That pudgy round face is looking awfully photo-chopped...

The head looks a little out of proportion as well.

My 2 cents.

•••
How the pro-Trump message machine is seizing on anti-lockdown fever

At Miami fundraiser in 2019, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale touted a plan to train "swarms of surrogates" to undermine news coverage across not just major national outlets but local newspapers and television stations as part of the president's re-election strategy,”

“The pro-Trump influencers create a closed ecosystem of disinformation; one that is immune to fact-checking because its target audience is consistently getting the same message from multiple channels about, for example, Trump's response to the pandemic,” Goldman told ABC News. “But more importantly [the strategy] is to create a media environment in which nothing can be trusted. There are no expert sources, the media elites are lying to you, it's all a deep state conspiracy, etc.”

"If there's no objective truth except what you can find by 'doing your own research' there is little left but tribal loyalty," he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/pro-trump-message-machine-seizing-anti-lockdown-fever/story?id=70397244

Last edited:
•••
If Biden had actually assaulted anyone, why did that not come out in the intensive vetting he went through (and yes, he did) for two terms as VP?
And why is she bringing it up now? Nothing but positive things to say during those 8 years?

I’ve seen a lot of people in this thread criticize women harshly for coming forward years after an incident (Examples: Kavanaugh, trump) and strongly doubt their credibility, but when the shoe’s on your favorite foot all of a sudden she gets a pass?

Last edited:
•••
If Biden had actually assaulted anyone, why did that not come out in the intensive vetting he went through (and yes, he did) for two terms as VP?
And why is she bringing it up now? Nothing but positive things to say during those 8 years?

I’ve seen a lot of people in this thread criticize women harshly for coming forward years after an incident (Examples: Kavanaugh, trump) and strongly doubt their credibility, but when the shoe’s on your favorite foot all of a sudden she gets a pass?

I don’t give anyone a pass at all, yes what has been going on is a witch hunt of sorts because it is now trendy to come forward years later, MeToo or whatever, no doubt there are some legitimate claims , but i think there are a lot of cash opportunist doing this. I just watch it all go through the legal process , Joe Biden will have to go through the legal process just like all the others and we will see the final outcome , there is nothing else we can do

•••
1) You don't know if her husband agreed to take the fish cleaner or had it put in his coffee without his knowledge.

2) Freebeacon has done the real reporting on this story, interviewing the victims friends and family. The description of his wife and their marriage raises a lot of questions. None of his friends believe he would knowingly take fish-tank cleaner.
Hence the framing of my post... (The devil is always in the details.)

As to...
Media accused Pres. Trump of giving the public false hope when he spoke about hydrocorliquine being used by a few doctors.

Pres. Trump never said it was a cure. I listened to that exchange, question was more of an angry speech by a liberal journalist with a question mark at the end.

No, he didn't say it was a cure, but he certainly implied/suggested it was or may be effective in the treatment of the coronavirus. You know, similar to his history of implying that he found evidence that Obama wasn't born in the US, or that he knows more about (insert topic here) than (insert appropriate experts here), or that he will release his taxes, or...

Donald Trump: (01:02:24)
And I hope they use the hydroxychloroquine, and they can also do it with Z-Pak subject to your doctor’s approval and all of that. But I hope they use it because, I’ll tell you what, what do you have to lose? In some cases they’re in bad shape. What do you have to lose? It’s been out there for a long time and I hope they use it and they’re going to look at the … With doctors, work with doctors, get what you have to get.

Donald Trump: (01:02:50)
But we have it stockpiled and we have a lot of it and we’re getting more of it. And as I told you, I spoke to Prime Minister Modi. We’re getting more of it, but we have a lot of it and I hope they use it because it’s been used for a long time and therefore it’s passed the safety test. FDA has been terrific. Dr Hahn, I appreciate it very much, too.

Donald Trump: (01:03:11)
But I’ve seen some results now. It’s early, I guess. It’s early, and they should look at the lupus thing. I don’t know what it says, but there’s a rumor out there that, because it takes care of lupus very effectively as I understand it. It’s a drug that’s used for lupus.

Donald Trump: (01:03:27)
So there’s a study out there that says people that have lupus haven’t been catching this virus. No. Maybe it’s true. Maybe it’s not. Why don’t you investigate that?

Donald Trump: (01:03:36)
And there’s also other studies with the malaria that the malaria countries have very little people that take this drug for malaria, which is very effective for malaria, that those countries have very little of this virus. I don’t know. You’re going to check it out. But I think people should … If it were me, in fact, I might do it anyway. I may take it. Okay. I may take it, and I’ll have to ask my doctors about that, but I may take it.

Donald Trump: (01:32:27)
Because you know the answer to that question. If you do have the ventilator, you know the answer to that question. I hate giving the answer, so I don’t want to get them there. I don’t want to get them there. There’s a possibility, a possibility, and I say it. What do you have to lose? I’ll say it again. What do you have to lose? Take it. I really think they should take it, but it’s their choice, and it’s their doctor’s choice or the doctors in the hospital. But hydroxychloroquine. Try it, if you’d like. (Emphasis courtesy of me, TC.)

Yep! No false hopes being given there...

With great power comes great responsibility - The Peter Parker principle. Maybe while he is shut in, he and M should catch up on some movies.

If you think the president actually suggested people ingest household cleaners, you're a nut or dishonest.

Yet Lysol, Clorox, the Surgeon General, etc still felt the need to issue warnings. (You still haven't negated this.)

How dishonest, gullible do you have to be to fall for this crap. Pure click-bait and political sensationalism targeted at the President of the United States.

How intellectually dishonest and gullible do YOU have to be to fall for his crap day in and day out and then spew it back out?

Last edited:
•••
How the pro-Trump message machine is seizing on anti-lockdown fever

At Miami fundraiser in 2019, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale touted a plan to train "swarms of surrogates" to undermine news coverage across not just major national outlets but local newspapers and television stations as part of the president's re-election strategy,”

“The pro-Trump influencers create a closed ecosystem of disinformation; one that is immune to fact-checking because its target audience is consistently getting the same message from multiple channels about, for example, Trump's response to the pandemic,” Goldman told ABC News. “But more importantly [the strategy] is to create a media environment in which nothing can be trusted. There are no expert sources, the media elites are lying to you, it's all a deep state conspiracy, etc.”

"If there's no objective truth except what you can find by 'doing your own research' there is little left but tribal loyalty," he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/pro-trump-message-machine-seizing-anti-lockdown-fever/story?id=70397244

I don’t see the people bringing anything to the protests except the immediate agenda, right now it is to reopen the country, some are carrying messages with Fauci and Gates , but nothing concerning the Democratic Party yet, that is coming in weeks to come,,

•••
•••
No-one. Even if you democrats fund his campaign he won't get any votes.

not even on the radar IMO

Watched him on one of the morning "news" shows today. If I thought he had a chance and knew more about what he wants to do, maybe I'd take a serious look at him.

The only 2 things I got out of today's interview were:
  1. He wants to provide everyone w/ $2k a month while this covid thing runs it's course and people are shut in.
  2. He'll be the non-T-man alternative for Republicans that want to stay loyal to the party (as it is now sadly exists...) but don't want to hold their nose while casting their vote. (Now THERE is a selling point!)

Last edited:
•••
Remember long ago I told all you they will run a Rep as a third candidate to take votes from Trump. CNN will glowingly talk about Amash.

THE ABSOLUTELY WORST thing Biden can do now is announce his Vice pick!!!! All these Dem womens are voicing their support for Biden during his me2 problem, hoping to be the Vice Pick. If he picks one, the others may go down the "let's hear her story" road

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back