Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rochemontagne said:
I just got kicked off today!
Me too. Sad to see Bodis is dying. I made only a few bucks with my domains (about 15), so I don't regret it very much.

However, I think the problem is the following: Have you ever been in the role of an advertiser? Have you run a PPC campaign on Yahoo? If yes, you probably know that the traffic you receive from parked domain names is just not quality and doesn't convert...

•••
•••
goodkarmaco said:
Look,

everyone who gets kicked out is going to have some sort of reaction. I can fully understand. The thing is though how many of us were parking our names with Afternic when they canceled our adult names with no notice at all?.

So even though it may not be the best way to keep your customers happy, many of us, I have noticed will still support a company that makes drastic changes.

Matt has some business sense and saving the ship is his priority now.

I hope all who are somewhat and probably deserved bitter about this see that he is making every sensible option available to not choose big or little domain owners. Saying he has a different agenda is not true as we will find in a while many small domainers will be announcing that they are still members.

He is allowing members known in Namepros to come back in with a simple email to him. So if you are known to Matt and your account has been deleted, email him and he may reinstat you. That is awesome and I hope many who have had their accounts closed take him up on that.

I am going to start looking to Bodis to improve quickly. On a lighter note, you can pretty much count on it, ( it can't get much worse).

Enjoy those you care about.
Wow cool. This is nice to know. Thx bro. I just emailed Matt for reinstatement of my membership.

Last edited:
•••
I received my September parking from Bodis in the mail a day or two ago.

•••
He is allowing members known in Namepros to come back in with a simple email to him. So if you are known to Matt and your account has been deleted, email him and he may reinstat you. That is awesome and I hope many who have had their accounts closed take him up on that.

This is really discriminating and unprofessional attitude, it's like only active namepros member are honest and have good traffic domains. I know it's private program and that he can do whatever he wants, but with this behaviour Bodis will lose lots of professional customers with quality portfolios. Even if my account gets unblocked, I would never move my domains back to Bodis, now when I know that my account can get suspended any time because of my "low or medium traffic" domains.

•••
I understand the frustration of everyone booted. I'm still in for now, but who knows how long? I'll probably be gone after this email....

What I'd suggest is a group effort to make something positive out of this. With all the talented NP group, certainly there are a number of people with the knowledge to create a parking system. Maybe, not from scratch, but there may be a system out there that is in need of a shot in the arm. Maybe NP members can invest shares to hire a programming staff. The investors would reap the benefits by getting a return on the success of the system.

What if....the NP membership pooled together to create a TRULY transparent parking system? With all the things we all crave for: Open books, customization, html abiltiy, revenue sharing, statistics, optimization, etc.

I'd suggest this:

ONE domain name ONLY per member to start. Nobody has to give up their money makers, however, that one name is reviewed, maybe even voted on by NP members, so it has to be decent. If accepted, that one name is part of the system. By doing this, you can take only premium names to form agreements with the major advertisers or click banks. No trashy domains.

Once the system is in place, allow a tightly NP controlled acceptance into the program to eliminate fraud right from the start.

A system like this would quickly become the leader because most domainers are fed up with the status quo.

What do you think?

•••
andrejc said:
This is really discriminating and unprofessional attitude, it's like only active namepros member are honest and have good traffic domains. I know it's private program and that he can do whatever he wants, but with this behaviour Bodis will lose lots of professional customers with quality portfolios. Even if my account gets unblocked, I would never move my domains back to Bodis, now when I know that my account can get suspended any time because of my "low or medium traffic" domains.

Agreed - I sent Matt a PM a while back... I still haven't heard anything....and... thinking about it...I really don't care.... why should any of us grovel to be included it what is essentially a underperforming beta program run by a juvenile? Hats off to the young man for attempting to be an ntrepreneur and all that, but I neither have the time nor the inclination to concern myself any more about this.

Matt... you make your bed... you have to lay in it... good luck but goodbye.

To everyone else who is whining... build a bridge... get over it.... it's not as if it's repeat Registerfly :) The kid screwed up... you all knew what you were signing up for... if you didn't, then more fool you!

•••
Wow, this thread have been buzzing round the clock since yesterday through this early morning non-stop and is still going and going and going...
(Not to mention non-frequenters are coming out of the woodworks!)

Shammy said:
I understand the frustration of everyone booted. I'm still in for now, but who knows how long? I'll probably be gone after this email....

What if....the NP membership pooled together to create a TRULY transparent parking system? With all the things we all crave for: Open books, customization, html abiltiy, revenue sharing, statistics, optimization, etc.

I'd suggest this:

NameprosGladiators.com

A system like this would quickly become the leader because most domainers are fed up with the status quo.

What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
I was cut, and my stats and earnings for the 20th never made it, but now I looking at stats and earnings for the 21st.. ??? does that mean I'm reinstated?? still can't add domains....

•••
ACCOUNT DISABLED on Thanksgiving Day.

I almost aways take the high road, but this is a crock of S**t.

In nine years I have never clicked on my own links. Never!

So now I am cut off not due to my mistakes, but due to the founder's mistakes.

Shoddy, very shoddy.

Now, I feel better, and back to the high road!

•••
•••
I got my walking papers today....Happy Thanksgiving! _\|/_

•••
The "revolution" kicked me out.

•••
I got kicked out too for "low to medium quality traffic". I got an average of 12+ uniques per day on own of my domains. Another domain of mine got up to 30 uniques in one day with an average of 10 per day. I say that's pretty darn good for a domain name with only type-in traffic.

Whatever, life goes on and I will be moving to greener pastures.

•••
I'm out as well, it's not that bad for me though since I was comparing Bodis and Parked and the day before I received the email I transferred all of my domains to Parked. I was probably removed because I didn't have a lot of traffic, which was due to me testing the alternatives.

•••
niftiemedia said:
I got kicked out too for "low to medium quality traffic". I got an average of 12+ uniques per day on own of my domains. Another domain of mine got up to 30 uniques in one day with an average of 10 per day. I say that's pretty darn good for a domain name with only type-in traffic.

Whatever, life goes on and I will be moving to greener pastures.

I too got the same reason for being dropped. I think there are a lot of 'good' visits not being recorded...For example; I had a domain parked with Sedo that was averaging 500-600 visits/mth. I changed to Bodis and I get the following..Sept - visitors 223, Oct - visitors 122, Nov - visitor 30 .Seeing this dramatic loss in traffic I changed the domain back to Sedo on Nov/12, since then the same domain has had 1003 visits! This is over 3x more traffic in 11 days at Sedo than two and a half months with Bodis......Makes you think eh!

Last edited:
•••
I'm thinking Civil Suit against Bodis ? They too Droped me !

•••
domainsdepot said:
I was cut, and my stats and earnings for the 20th never made it, but now I looking at stats and earnings for the 21st.. ??? does that mean I'm reinstated?? still can't add domains....

I guess that is the sign for kicked out. But I got suspention email.

•••
I just got an email this morning - got booted too. Due to low to medium quality traffic or minimum amount of traffic sent. All my traffic is type-in.

I have 13 domains at Bodis as a trial. Here are the stats...

Report Date Visitors Clicks CTR Revenue
November 2007 12744 1997 16% $168.12
October 2007 13768 1692 12% $244.13
September 2007 10312 1925 19% $478.51
August 2007 7246 1507 21% $485.84
Total: $1,376.60

How can these be considered low traffic or low quality? Also I've not received ANY payment not even for August.

These are Australian domains which might have something to do with it.

Can I ask other people who are in this situationb what their stats have been?

Thanks

•••
netfleet said:
I just got an email this morning - got booted too. Due to low to medium quality traffic or minimum amount of traffic sent. All my traffic is type-in.

I have 13 domains at Bodis as a trial. Here are the stats...

Report Date Visitors Clicks CTR Revenue
November 2007 12744 1997 16% $168.12
October 2007 13768 1692 12% $244.13
September 2007 10312 1925 19% $478.51
August 2007 7246 1507 21% $485.84
Total: $1,376.60

How can these be considered low traffic or low quality? Also I've not received ANY payment not even for August.

These are Australian domains which might have something to do with it.

Can I ask other people who are in this situationb what their stats have been?

Thanks

Those are damn good stats :)

•••
That's what I thought!

Seriously gone downhill in CTR and CPC over last couple of months but plenty of visitors.

•••
I wonder who the 300 that made it through were. I got my e-mail today as I expected. Should be interesting to see how Bodis goes along in the future.

•••
Bodis is crap anyways.. Any company who ignore customer mails is doomed to fail...

•••
CadyDoo said:

Note that Matt have forgot to take care about "Scammers" when he open the doors to the Revolution, but take for sure that he doesnt forgot to talk with lawyers before kick out everyone :blink:

•••
CadyDoo said:
I doubt it would accomplish much, TOS first line reads:
The Program reserves the right to terminate any agreement at their discretion at any time.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back