Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heh, I like that picture too actually. ;)

So, anyway, just an update. Tomorrow I will implement the ability to still log in if your account is disabled. Therefore, you will be able to update your payment information. Just because we are disabling all these accounts, does not mean we are not paying. We are definetely paying everyone that is disabled.

The only people we are not paying are the ones that we catch as fraud.

•••
cfguru360 said:

So, anyway, just an update. Tomorrow I will implement the ability to still log in if your account is disabled. Therefore, you will be able to update your payment information. Just because we are disabling all these accounts, does not mean we are not paying. We are definetely paying everyone that is disabled.

Matt,

How will we know if our account is disabled? Will we get an email?

•••
lolbodisuo0.jpg

Lol. Couldn't help it. I really do love how ridiculous this has all turned out. :lol:

And best of luck to everyone tomorrow. :hehe:

•••
I have been watching this thread and actually signed up and parked at bodis for awhile until the shiznat starting hitting the fan.

This thread has some great lesson in business principles and shows the power of the 90/10 and why undercharging is more devastating to a business than overcharging.

Some of you people and your sense of entitlement is absolutely humorous.

•••
Timmaay. I don't think a lot of the people here have an inflated sense of entitlement. I never had problems with bodis, but I suppose that was because I signed up after the "glory days". But when in the very first post it promises a brand new parking system, underlining customer service and maximum 1-2 day email responses, I definitely understand the angst of some people when an email doesn't get answered for 1 or 2 weeks.... Or never for that matter. These are very simple things in owning a business. Customers come first. I'm not big into internet business yet, but I own a real world business. I have a pallet company, that I bought when it was failing and basically built from the ground up. The one and only reason I made it was because I offered my customers a sound mind. I couldn't compete price wise with the other guys my first year, I just didn't have a large enough operation. But I secured very big accounts because my customers needed to know that they would get quality pallets, every order, on time. With no BS. Sure, my first year I spent over 6 months sleeping at the office, many sundays in the scrap yard getting loads ready for monday morning because my customers needed them by 5am when the warehouse opened. But hey, that's part of business. It doesn't matter WHAT sector you are in. Your customers are your livelihood and your life force. Without them, and without their trust, you are left with nothing.

Now like I said, I am new to the internet side of business, but that doesn't mean just because you can't see your customers face to face that you don't treat them like real people. And that is where I think ALL of these problems started from...

•••
I thought Bodis was "By Domainers, For Domainers." Now it seems like that mission was abandoned because Matt realized that a few big fish provide as much revenue as a ton of smaller fish, with a fraction of the associated hassle.

•••
So when and how will we be notified Matt?

By email i am assuming, and when will the purge be officially be over??

•••
All you guys do is assume. And that's why I hate coming here and posting, I am sorry to say that.

I am not removing "smaller fish" because they are small. When and where did I say that? You know what, I just realized why many domain parking companies do not come to the forums so often. There is just too much rumor on the forum that is just not true.

The point of reducing the member base is so that we keep the members that we know, or are familiar with. Therefore, we are already reducing the fraud rate right then and there and are wiping out most or even all of the scammers.

It is not easy to determine that with portfolios that have 2 domains that made $0.67 total in a month. And the problem with leaving these types of portfolio active is that they may start doing fraud at any minute. If they send thousands of fake clicks at 4 am in the morning, there really is no one here that can stop it within 20 minutes.

I think I am closed for discussion for now.

The people that will remain, will remain. Everyone else, unfortunately, will have accounts disabled. Although, revenue will still be disbursed to those people.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. Will be back here maybe after the Holiday.

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
So when and how will we be notified Matt?

By email i am assuming, and when will the purge be officially be over??

We regret to inform you that your account at Bodis.com has been suspended due to
inactivity.

You must apply for a new account if interested in using Bodis.com in the future.

Sincerely,
Bodis.com Support Team

•••
lol....sorry for assuming anything.

We don't have Thanksgiving in Australia.

Anyway...i'll take it as a no to the email notification.

By the way...to all of you in the states....enjoy your holiday.

ooops...thanks for that Sparedomains...and sorry

Last edited:
•••
I, for one, FULLY SUPPORT Matt and what he's doing in order to keep BODIS.com truly TOP NOTCH QUALITY for Serious Professional Domainers! :tu:

•••
SDX said:
I, for one, FULLY SUPPORT Matt and what he's doing in order to keep BODIS.com truly TOP NOTCH QUALITY for Serious Professional Domainers! :tu:

LIKE YOURSELF HUH?!!!??? :hi:

•••
•••
SpareDomains said:
We regret to inform you that your account at Bodis.com has been suspended due to
inactivity.

Didn't you have any revenue since the inception of this wesbite ?

•••
Atteeeeeeeeention!

Fall in soldiers.

Now Sound off with your casualty reports. :)

I already see a couple plea threads started.... Look's like it's going to be an interesting day on the NP boards.

•••
This is going to be a banner week in this thread. Seems like they are dropping like flies now. I get the feeling this and the other threads are gonna get nasty.

•••
I really dont see the need for hundreds of new threads popping up saying about accounts being closed :td:

I think Matt has made clear his intentions and the fact he will be back after the holiday to answer more questions..

Lets all take a breather :xf.love:

•••
mellowmasher said:
I really dont see the need for hundreds of new threads popping up saying about accounts being closed :td:

I suppose not everyone follows this thread and will be pretty shocked to find their Bodis account suspended. :imho:

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

Reading that always makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :)

•••
I think a more useful discussion would be "where to go once I've received my termination letter"

Happy Turkey Day to all in the USA _\|/_

•••
cfguru360 said:

Hi Matt,
I can assure you that i have not been involved with fraud or whatsoever and i have parked a portion of my domains and never looked back.

I received a couple of payments and had no problems whatsoever.

And just now i receive this in my inbox:

We regret to inform you that your account at Bodis.com has been permanently terminated. We have terminated your account due to the following reason(s):

Unacceptable traffic and/or fraudulent clicks
Breach of the Bodis, LLC Terms of Service

Unfortunately, you will not be credited for any revenue earned via the Bodis.com parking program due to the above listed actions.

Sincerely,
Bodis.com Support Team

•••
Wow, that sucks Damion. Guess you need to see what is considered to be 'Unacceptable traffic' in Bodis's books. :sick:

•••
DADomains said:
Will YOU be one of them?

2051169323_4a8d016ac8.jpg

Are these the Titans? The Sharkies of Domain Parking! Lol

•••
gof said:
I think a more useful discussion would be "where to go once I've received my termination letter"

Happy Turkey Day to all in the USA _\|/_
I have been having great success at Parked.com.

•••
Please be careful of username "fk" on this Namepros board. He has pmed me asking me sincerely, why his account was closed? He gave me his email. I looked at his account and many domains were flagged in the top 500 spam domains by our ad providers.

Then I thought, hmm, maybe it really is not his fault - I mean there really is a lot of robots out there right? I did a check on his account.

And well, his account id was 670. But here is also other accounts he logged in with same ip address and user agent:

497 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
506 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
521 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
523 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
552 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
570 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
585 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
643 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
647 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
649 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
654 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
657 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
658 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
659 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
665 - Sep 30, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
670 - Oct 01, 2007 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7

Might be a good thing for -RJ- to block this member from Namepros. Oh and he resides in China if anyone wanted to know.

Oh and Damion, I am looking into your situation. Maybe you had more than one account? Or logged into someone elses account which may have flagged it? PM me your account email.

Note: Just because you logged into someone elses account, doesn't give you a ban automatically. We are aware that there are shared ips out there, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives - with multiple accounts, etc etc.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back