Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Friday got 0 visitors 0 clicks and it shows Revenue?
While updating my domain (did not change keyword) One of my domain shows single links on lander page. Checked Saturday, and it shows more links on lander which was the usual norm.
Does this mean that Bodis is under DDOS attack again?
Friendly advice to Bodis, when you update your server, don't give out what type of program is running under the hood as this will give hackers an upstart.

Anyway, Saturday Revenue is a little pleasing. Hope that it will return to its glory days like at its inception days.

•••
I heard in another forum that Bodis no longer accepting new members.

Is that true ?

•••
•••
•••
eg.domains said:
I'm sure everyone received this email. But some people don't check their emails more often.

Man...im a bit annoyed by this email. I have a number of Cctlds that are not supported so i was forwarding them to the .com versions which i also own. Why is this against Bodis terms?

Thanks

•••
kev said:
Man...im a bit annoyed by this email. I have a number of Cctlds that are not supported so i was forwarding them to the .com versions which i also own. Why is this against Bodis terms?

Thanks

I also would like to know why Bodis is making this change in their TOS.

•••
kev said:

Thanks

This is dangerous. The TOS says that it could result in termination of a/c. If domainer A doesn't like domainer B, then domainer A could register for privacy whois and forward some traffic from his domains to domainer B's domains parked at Bodis, and domainer B will be terminated.

Don't be happy if you receive an unexpected surge in traffic.

•••
I would like a clarification --- I own kaleidozone.com and I have kaleidozone.net and other "kaleidozone" extensions pointed to the .com ---
Will this apply for "same name" forwarding as well? Kaleidozone will soon be (in a week or so) my trademark.

Andrea

•••
Kaleidozone said:
I would like a clarification --- I own kaleidozone.com and I have kaleidozone.net and other "kaleidozone" extensions pointed to the .com ---
Will this apply for "same name" forwarding as well? Kaleidozone will soon be (in a week or so) my trademark.

Andrea

It seems so.

•••
I dont think any of the parking companies allow forwarding one domain to another

•••
Bodis Parking

Bodis does accept new members.

•••
Kaleidozone said:

Andrea

no it only applies to domains that are completely different

•••
Did anyone get paid their earnings? It's 15 th !

•••
Charley said:
Did anyone get paid their earnings? It's 15 th !
No, I haven't even received an email notification yet. I emailed them from the Bodis site last night, but it seems like they are not responding super-quick right now.

•••
have not gotten paid nor have I received a email notification yet....

•••
yandig said:
No, I haven't even received an email notification yet. I emailed them from the Bodis site last night, but it seems like they are not responding super-quick right now.
Bodis responded with an email, and I was able to submit my W-9. How's that for service? :tu:

•••
fatter said:
I dont think any of the parking companies allow forwarding one domain to another

I think they should continue to allow this only until they implement url forwarding e.g. www.bodis.com/mydomainname.com or add support for cctlds. Banning this just now is just non-sensical imho

•••
gregham2020 said:
have not gotten paid nor have I received a email notification yet....

I hope payment will be made today.

•••
•••
awegrzyn said:
Bodis does accept new members.

I hope so awegrzyn!

But how long does it take to be a new member???

Tommiko :td:

•••
On another thread Matt has confirmed Bodis.com has stopped accepting new members for the time being till they take care of current issues with the system.

•••
True , Matt stated in the other thread that Bodis is not accepting new memebers .

•••
is bodis.com down? bodis.com and my domains aren't loading

EDIT: ok, it's back up.. seems like it was only down for a few minutes.

Last edited:
•••
pyroism said:
is bodis.com down? bodis.com and my domains aren't loading

I just checked and mine are loading

Andrea

•••
Bodis is loading OK here, but no stats yet.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back