Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
awegrzyn said:
Fax your W-9 and your W-8BEN's to 212-504-2926 .
Thanks.

Got my revenue notification as well.
But I did not get any email for W-9?
Is this because I did not generate more than $600?
I did generate $300+ on both Aug and Sep.
Oct earnings is so far a dismal with same time period, compared from the previous months?
Hangin on!

Sorry to ask this here or maybe it was asked before.

Is it possible to change the default on

"Domains per page to 100" on the Manage Domains page?
I mean, right now it defaults to 20 lines (I guess for it to fit the page so you can see everything). But we domainers are not visitors to this page to buy or anything. We go to this page with only one purpose, To Manage or Update our domains!

It is so freakin annoying trying to click on the drop down and changing it to 100 or All domains everytime you finished on working on 1 domain and have to do this repeatedly everytime you want to jump and try to modify another domain as we all know its sorted alphabetically.

I only put in less than 100 domains and am really being annoyed. Imagine those with 1000's of domains.
If you can work on this sooner great, if not
Hopefully you guys can implement this in the upcoming Version of Bodis Program.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and thanks to you and brother Matt.

Art :wave:

•••
trlsker01,

I agree that the settings for domains per page should be saved somewhere within our preferences. Until they fix this problem you can use this small trick:

1. open "manage domains"
2. select "show all"
3. By holding down the CTRL key, click on the domain you want to manage.

This will open that particular domain in a new window and the first window will remain untouched. When you are done with the domain close its window and return to the first window.

You can leave the first window as it is, without refreshing it, until you are done with all domains. But still, everytime you visit bodis you need to change domain per page.

Another annoying detail that I've found is that once you have added any domain in uppercase there is no way making it lowercase even if you remove it from your account and add again. This uppercase issue causes too many problems.

Last edited:
•••
Another annoying detail that I've found is that once you have added any domain in uppercase there is no way making it lowercase even if you remove it from your account and add again. This uppercase issue causes too many problems.

Before adding your names, paste them into MSWord and click "case". You will have options to change the case to L/C, Cap first Letter, etc...

•••
•••
kev said:
I also support the idea that maybe the revenue given to us should be reduced (maybe to 95%) in order to employ a full time support team.

I am neutral to this idea. Remember, those people applying to Bodis after this year won't get 100% payout. So maybe Bodis could employ some support staff based on earnings off people who apply after this year.

•••
kev said:
I also support the idea that maybe the revenue given to us should be reduced (maybe to 95%) in order to employ a full time support team

This is what Matt wrote on another forum on 30th July 07:

In a few weeks we are releasing a service on Bodis.com that will run along side the parking. That is how we will profit.

But the service depends on a large user base. We are trying to increase our user base and domain database by giving 100% revenue share - which is working. This way, we can release our next service and be sure that it is successful...

...All I can say is that this additional service will be optional and will be what generates the real revenue for the parking program and which relies heavily on building a client database at this exact time now.

•••
i think the domain name is noodull.com for hes other new service which is coming soon.

•••
Hi Matt,

I did not get any emai about the W8/W9 Form, but got the email for the August earnings report.

Should I send you an email or wait for the email...?
Thanks

•••
I haven't received any W9 form too... is it available onsite?

Not that I'm anywhere even close to $600...

ctr is down from 4% to 3%, revenue is down 50%, but I'm going to stick it out with Bodis and hope that once its out of beta revenues will be back on track as per Matt's prediction. I'm also looking forward to the new service and hope that will help with auto-optimization etc.

•••
xman said:
I've been getting clicks when one of my domain was parked with Sedo and when I moved it to Bodis I haven't had any click whatsoever. I get between 10-25 visits per day either in Sedo or Bodis but the difference is I haven't had a single click with Bodis.

Matt would it be possible to email someone in your company?

Thanks

try to customize :tu:

marcello said:
3. By holding down the CTRL key, click on the domain you want to manage.

If you are using MS Windows just click with the middle button, no CTRL needed.

•••
Babu said:
Hi Matt,

I did not get any emai about the W8/W9 Form, but got the email for the August earnings report.

Should I send you an email or wait for the email...?

Thanks

my email was the aug report and for the w9 all in one email

•••
•••
oct 9 stats are up early today 930 est, my worst earnings for a tuesday in ages I will stick it out for a while longer hopefully a google link will come in soon, what i dont unnderstand is most of my names are getting much better placement in google search yet my names are earning half as much as elsewhere

Last edited:
•••
I am at TRAFFIC conference, will be back October 13th to look over many suspended accounts and whatnot.

Hang in there, thank you.

•••
cfguru360 said:
I am at TRAFFIC conference, will be back October 13th to look over many suspended accounts and whatnot.

I Wish you Success at the Conference :)

•••
I actually had the best day today in weeks!

•••
I wonder if Bodis has a booth at the traffic confrence?. According to the Dnj that is what jump started trafficz parking company and really kicked off their business.

•••
I just hope they aren't messing the system. The differences between some days is just so big! Monday I had a superb day for all my domains, yesterday was again terrible for all my domains. Strange

•••
example of one of my names on bodis (I have 41 which were doing steady a combined $10 or so a day since I started on Sept 10 and for the last 10 days or so absolutely ZERO).

getting ready to give up and go back to sedo pro ...

September 10, 2007 585 3 1%
$0.78
September 11, 2007 467 10 2%
$2.67
September 12, 2007 518 18 3%
$6.10
September 13, 2007 461 12 3%
$3.38
September 14, 2007 613 12 2%
$4.17
September 15, 2007 486 14 3%
$4.13
September 16, 2007 473 14 3%
$3.53
September 17, 2007 657 17 3%
$5.27
September 18, 2007 582 10 2%
$2.64
September 19, 2007 713 10 1%
$2.84
September 20, 2007 690 19 3%
$5.47
September 21, 2007 669 11 2%
$3.83
September 22, 2007 547 15 3%
$4.13
September 23, 2007 592 16 3%
$4.27
September 24, 2007 748 4 1%
$1.37
September 25, 2007 759 16 2%
$4.36
September 26, 2007 815 16 2%
$4.90
September 27, 2007 684 6 1%
$1.73
September 28, 2007 659 0 0%
$0.00
September 29, 2007 564 0 0%
$0.00
September 30, 2007 524 0 0%
$0.00
October 01, 2007 721 0 0%
$0.00
October 02, 2007 717 0 0%
$0.00
October 03, 2007 637 0 0%
$0.00
October 04, 2007 621 0 0%
$0.00
October 05, 2007 591 0 0%
$0.00
October 06, 2007 353 0 0%
$0.00
October 07, 2007 251 0 0%
$0.00
October 08, 2007 610 0 0%
$0.00
October 09, 2007 647 0 0%
$0.00

•••
goodkarmaco said:
I wonder if Bodis has a booth at the traffic confrence?. According to the Dnj that is what jump started trafficz parking company and really kicked off their business.
$22K for a booth...... Not sure if they have one, but being 100% rev share right now, this would come out of the start up fund (Matt's Pocket) so who knows if they had that in the budget.

Also on some Bodis stats.....

Keyword:
jewelry, click $0.14
Dental Insurance, click $0.17 (ouch)
Music, $0.19
Shopping, $0.15
Lawyer, $0.56
TV, $0.15

Man, these stats really sucked today! :(

Last edited:
•••
pergamon said:
I just hope they aren't messing the system. The differences between some days is just so big! Monday I had a superb day for all my domains, yesterday was again terrible for all my domains. Strange

Feels like a rollercoaster ride lately but I still prefer Bodis to the others, so I don't mind waiting a few more months and see things, hopefully stabilize. Good luck with your conference Matt.

GIL

•••
munkybrain said:
example of one of my names on bodis (I have 41 which were doing steady a combined $10 or so a day since I started on Sept 10 and for the last 10 days or so absolutely ZERO).

getting ready to give up and go back to sedo pro ...

September 28, 2007 659 0 0%
$0.00
September 29, 2007 564 0 0%
$0.00
September 30, 2007 524 0 0%
$0.00
October 01, 2007 721 0 0%
$0.00
October 02, 2007 717 0 0%
$0.00
October 03, 2007 637 0 0%
$0.00
October 04, 2007 621 0 0%
$0.00
October 05, 2007 591 0 0%
$0.00
October 06, 2007 353 0 0%
$0.00
October 07, 2007 251 0 0%
$0.00
October 08, 2007 610 0 0%
$0.00
October 09, 2007 647 0 0%
$0.00

Wow man??? What happened to your October revenue. Did you do any updating or customization to your domains? :-/

cfguru360 said:

Best of luck at the Conference Matt. Find out whats the next big thing and hopefully implement this with Bodis. I hope that you also brought in some demands to the advertisers and not just the advertisers asking the demands. :)

Last edited:
•••
I tried to sign up twice, and never got an email from them, so I guess they don't want my traffic, although I think some of the traffic there may have caused the "new revolution" to crash...

•••
GILSAN said:
C'mon dcmike77, you have a few curious minds waiting for your answer.

GIL

Hey guys, although I love my gamble.us, I only receive about 5 uniques a month! Ha! Admittedly, most of my earning come from .com typos and trademarks (I have about 70 parked at bodis now), but they generate my income so I can afford to buy great .com generics.

I'm not a big player by any means, but thanks for the kind comments for those that think I'm making good money (naturally, I think it stinks :) ).

For the newbies, I can offer only one tip: You pay for what you get. Stop wasting your time and money buying poor quality names. You're on NamePros because you're smart and you KNOW domain names. Use that and go take a loan out from the bank and buy 1 or 2 really great .com domains. Big names are easy to flip and buyers come to you. One sale with a big name can equal 12 months of selling crap names. After your first sale you can buy those great traffic names and start building your empire. Just don't be afraid to carry a little debt. Domains are 'wayyyy under-priced' as Frank S. keeps saying and I totally agree.

Now go grasshoppers...

-Mike

Last edited:
•••
dcmike77 said:
Hey guys, although I love my gamble.us, I only receive about 5 uniques a month! Ha! Admittedly, most of my earning come from .com typos and trademarks (I have about 70 parked at bodis now), but they generate my income so I can afford to buy great .com generics.

I'm not a big player by any means, but thanks for the kind comments for those that think I'm making good money (naturally, I think stinks :) ).

For the newbies, I can offer only one tip: You pay for what you get. Stop wasting your time and money buying poor quality names. You're on NamePros because you're smart and you KNOW domain names. Use that and go take a loan out from the bank and buy 1 or 2 really great .com domains. Big names are easy to flip and buyers come to you. One sale with a big name can equal 12 months of selling crap names. After your first sale you can buy those great traffic names and start building your empire. Just don't be afraid to carry a little debt. Domains are 'wayyyy under-priced' as Frank S. keeps saying and I totally agree.

Now go grasshoppers...

-Mike

Problem with most of the newbies and many veterans like myself to buy traffic names when even traffic screenshots can be manipulated should use extreme caution, so unless you are buying from a good friend respected in the community I would hire a professional to evaluate the traffic and earnings. I dont buy domains but am pretty good at analyzing if a name gets the traffic people say it does, and I would say more than half the names I see on different sites claiming traffic are lies, while i dont confront people "buyer beware" is a deffinate must in this business

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back