Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Income will go up again. I am estimating probably in 1 month, once we clean up all bad portfolios.

•••
Please review my case.

Thnx.

•••
Lol....don't know what's sadder,my addiction to reading this thread and i've read all of it,or my compulsion to get up at 5am and check my Bodis stats.

Any one else completely addicted to both?? :hehe:

•••
bodis is somehow not loading up for me. I see a couple of other people having the same problem. Anything here?

•••
Error getting to my sites

Error Executing Database Query.

anyone else?

•••
Error Executing Database Query.
Server configuration denies access to data source

so yes...

•••
•••
•••
We are migrating to new servers this upcoming week to fix those types of problems.

•••
This thread seems to have turned into a "my income went up" and/or "my income went down" thread. It's like a text roller coaster.

And sadly, like Jason I'm addicted to reading it :)

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
either way, i have faith with bodis and will stay there for a long time to come

•••
I just lost $x,xxx today from Bodis when I got an email that one of my domain got banned. I'm a little ticked off to say the least. But that's fine, I was thinking about developing it to take advantage of the traffic that is going to it.

Who I really am ticked off more is not Bodis, but the ad supplier that Bodis uses. In my opinion this ad supplier is man handling Bodis. Maybe because they know Bodis is a one man show and brand new to the parking game.

I gambled with Bodis and got shafted on the river card. :P

My strategy with parking on Bodis has changed now to only put lower traffic domains on this parking system. From my experience, any high traffic, high click domains becomes scrutinized by the ad supplier and with the manhandling that is going on you'll have good chances of ending up losing your revenue for the domain.

I would advise others with high traffic domains to not use Bodis for those particular domains because if the ad supplier deems that your traffic is not good, then you will lose out on ALL revenue that your domain has done.

- Bob

Last edited:
•••
what do you mean by "high traffic, high click domains" ?
i think they banned your domain for low quality traffic !

•••
Adsblog,

I am assuming that it got banned by the ad provider because they deemed it low quality traffic.

The determination of whether traffic is low quality from the ad provider is that it is not converting. As a domain parker, we can not know if a domain is converting well or not. We just don't have that foresite. I don't think any domainer can know whether or not their traffic is going to be high conversions or not.

Therefore the more revenue that your domain gets from clicks, the more susceptible it is that the domain may be scrutinized by the ad provider and banned.

If it's a domain that gets maybe 3-4 clicks a month, I think it will fall under the radar of the ad providers, but if it gets over 100+ clicks a month, then I think it will have more visability with the ad providers and looked at.

This can happen to any domain, whether it is 'forex-information-trading-systems.info' or even a generic type-in domain like 'candy.com' . If it doesn't convert well for the ad provider ... watch out.

- Bob

Last edited:
•••
Lol....don't know what's sadder,my addiction to reading this thread and i've read all of it,or my compulsion to get up at 5am and check my Bodis stats.

Any one else completely addicted to both??

I'm with you xxfireflyxx, I get up at noon every day to check my stats.
:laugh:

I've seen my numbers go down 15% this past week. But do your thing Matt, I've got trust in you.
Just one thing, when Bodis becomes huge (and it will), don't forget your 100% for life promise for those of us that have been sweating it since the beginning.

•••
gorilla_bob said:
Adsblog,

I am assuming that it got banned by the ad provider because they deemed it low quality traffic.

The determination of whether traffic is low quality from the ad provider is that it is not converting. As a domain parker, we can not know if a domain is converting well or not. We just don't have that foresite. I don't think any domainer can know whether or not their traffic is going to be high conversions or not.

Therefore the more revenue that your domain gets from clicks, the more susceptible it is that the domain may be scrutinized by the ad provider and banned.

If it's a domain that gets maybe 3-4 clicks a month, I think it will fall under the radar of the ad providers, but if it gets over 100+ clicks a month, then I think it will have more visability with the ad providers and looked at.

This can happen to any domain, whether it is 'forex-information-trading-systems.info' or even a generic type-in domain like 'candy.com' . If it doesn't convert well for the ad provider ... watch out.

- Bob
I don't agree with you.

Let's say gfyq.com was heavily spammed or recently developed as a forum and now gfyq.com recieve 100 UV / 10 clicks per day for keyword "games , download , or any adult keyword" . on the other hand you also parked usacomputerstores.org which recieve type-in traffic (never been developed) 5 UV / 2 clicks per day for keyword "usa computer stores"

Which one do you think Ad Provider would like ?? the one that generate 300 unrelated clicks per month or the one with the pure type-in traffic ?

And BTW, if you really wanna do parking in the right way. you should determine the domains with high conversions or not based on (not in order) :
A) Type of traffic
B) Your Domain Generic Term
C) Your domain CTR with the current keyword.
D) How long your traffic will last.
E) Your domain backlinks power, if it had been developed.

•••
eg.domains said:
I don't agree with you.

Let's say gfyq.com was heavily spammed or recently developed as a forum and now gfyq.com recieve 100 UV / 10 clicks per day for keyword "games , download , or any adult keyword" . on the other hand you also parked usacomputerstores.org which recieve type-in traffic (never been developed) 5 UV / 2 clicks per day for keyword "usa computer stores"

Which one do you think Ad Provider would like ?? the one that generate 300 unrelated clicks per month or the one with the pure type-in traffic ?

I don't believe the Ad Provider would base their decision on the above criterias. From my reading the threads, they are determining whether or not a domain has good traffic dependent on whether or not the traffic is converting.

As for me and for others, I wouldn't know whether usacomputerstores.org or gyfg.com would be better traffic. What we do as domain parkers is to analyze where we think our traffic wants to go. For somehting like usacomuptestores, i would point the traffic to something that is computer related... for something like gyfg.com, i would try to analyze the traffic from the backlinks. It's a trial and error, but the only analytics we have of whether or not the traffic is converting is by how many clicks we get from the changes we make (optimization).

What we can not know is whether or not the traffic will convert. As parkers we try our best to make sure that there is 'interest' when a visitor clicks on an ad, what we don't know is whether or not that traffic will convert on the advertisers page.

I would equate this to any other traditional medium of advertisements. If you are a television station and show television ads, the sponsors pay for you to show your ad on television. Whether or not the viewers of the ads goes out and buys the sponsor's products is up to the sponsor, not up to the television station.

In other medium's advertisers do not refund the sponsor's money because the sponsor could not convert.

- Bob

Last edited:
•••
Mind sharing the domain name Bob? I am just curious, because the list was quite big.

•••
Hi Matt, I rather hastily sent you an email through Bodis with a concern,
but after looking through the site and understanding how what I was
asking actually worked - well, I figured it out on my own. (yipee)
So please disregard my email when you get it.
Thanks
wendy :))

•••
The domain is eyah.net I had it parked on namedrive for awhile and was getting alot of searches on pharmaceutical products. So i parked it on Bodis with pharmeutical keywords.

I've been talking with several online pharmaceutical sites and am discussing about partnering with one of them in building an online pharmaceutical site with it.

It averages around 2500 to 4000 UV per day with a 1-2% CTR.

- Bob

Last edited:
•••
gorilla_bob said:
In other medium's advertisers do not refund the sponsor's money because the sponsor could not convert.

I'm not directing this at you personally, but I have read this argument several times and it doesnt seem to fit with cpc models. In other mediums (tv/radio) sponsors don't generally pay more than a few cents per unique view of their advertisement. More like fractions of a cent per view. If we were happy getting one cent for every two clicks I'm sure alot more advertisers would be happy to take low quality traffic.

•••
blaknite said:
I'm not directing this at you personally, but I have read this argument several times and it doesnt seem to fit with cpc models. In other mediums (tv/radio) sponsors don't generally pay more than a few cents per unique view of their advertisement. More like fractions of a cent per view. If we were happy getting one cent for every two clicks I'm sure alot more advertisers would be happy to take low quality traffic.

Yeah I hear you on your points.

Yes it is different with CPC models. With traditional model you are advertising to a broad spectrum/range of people that may or may not have interest in your product.

However, with CPC medium, the visitors that click show an innate 'Interest'...it is that 'Interest' that CPC demands a larger pricing per capita.

But in advertisement services, the normal mean is that there are no refunds.

Even if our ads are not converting because of clicks...by trafficking the visitor to the sponsors, already we have created brand awareness for the sponsor that may convert at a later time.

- Bob

Last edited:
•••
gorilla_bob said:
The domain is eyah.net I had it parked on namedrive for awhile and was getting alot of searches on pharmaceutical products. So i parked it on Bodis with pharmeutical keywords.

I've been talking with several online pharmaceutical sites and am discussing about partnering with one of them in building an online pharmaceutical site with it.

It averages around 2500 to 4000 UV per day with a 1-2% CTR.

- Bob
Looks like eyah.net has alot of asian traffic http://www.google.com/search?q=eyah.net&hl=en&start=20&sa=N .

Asian traffic is historically known to be horrible when it comes to American advertisers so that may be the reason it's been canned.

Edit: Also looks like alot of images, mp3's and files[rar, etc] are being pulled from the former site at eyah.net which may be the reason so many referers are being shown but in all regards is 100% worthless.

When someone visits another site with http://sweet.eyah.net/banner.gif linked to it, it'll show as a referer.

Last edited:
•••
I guess its a thin line. An advertiser could create an ad that few people would be interested in clicking on, but would show clearly their product brand. Even without clicks they could garner brand recognition.

"If you want Overpriced Purple Widgets, vist paytoomuch()com" Probably wouldn't get many clicks, but lots of people would see it and become aware of the product "Purple Widgets."

•••
Devil Dog,

I disagree. The pharmaceutical industry is a global industry and they ship their products globally. Most of the traffic is coming from South Korea which a highly developed country. When I had it parked on Namedrive. without me to alluding to pharmaceuticals, a majority of type in searches were about pharmaceutical products.

This means that when the domain was parked on namedrive people went to eyah.net and could not find anything about pharmecuticals and used it's search capability to find about pharmaceuticals.

That to me tells me that the traffic was looking for pharmaceutical products to either find out more about them or to purchase something in that area.

- Bob

blaknite said:
I guess its a thin line. An advertiser could create an ad that few people would be interested in clicking on, but would show clearly their product brand. Even without clicks they could garner brand recognition.

"If you want Overpriced Purple Widgets, vist paytoomuch()com" Probably wouldn't get many clicks, but lots of people would see it and become aware of the product "Purple Widgets."

Blaknite,

Not only is that true, but advertisers do purchase keywords of things unrelated to their product and/or place misleading ads just to drive traffic to their site and create awareness.

- Bob

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back