Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
uber said:
normally it only takes 10 minutes....that's how long all the others took...

Actually this is pretty much the opposite of true. You may have seen the change in 10 minutes but it normally takes at least 24 hours to completely propagate. There are many nameservers throughout the world and each one has to download the changes before people in that nameservers service area will see the new address. Just because the nameserver closest to you updated in 10 doesn't mean that someone on the other side of the country / world will see the domain at its new address.

This is the main reason I've been pushing to have domain forewarding at the top of matt's to fix list. I already have all my domains nameservers set to my own hosting account. If I want to try a name on a different service I can make the change on my own account and it takes effect instantly. No frustraiting wait not knowing how much traffic I'm losing while the nameservers switch.

•••
here is something that worked for me at bodis if you own typo names, whatever article you put in comments section go through it and change all the refferences to your name to the misspell you own, a couple names i did this with went to gogle front page, They havent been there in years

•••
I have another question,

Are we allowed to send traffic to our parked page ?

e.g adwords, popunder, etc etc..

Thanks.

•••
ama86 said:
Are we allowed to send traffic to our parked page ?

I think this is a strict no-no for any parking service.

The best registrars like godaddy and resellerclub NS updates are instant almost.
ISPs are the likely culprit.

Gr8 news Matt about multiple clicks and the local ads.
Thx

•••
verbster said:
Today, I received around 10 inquiries about domains through bodis, but I'm not sure they are real. I've written to Matt about them. Has anyone else received any offers similar to this one for artificialoil.com (I've used fake but similar addresses in place of the real ones):

<[email protected]>:

Hello Randall,

You have received an inquiry for your domain, ARTIFICIALOIL.com, via Bodis.com parking.

Name:
To: [email protected]
Subject: mfst***vFMPVWQ6P
Bcc: [email protected]

Email Address: [email protected]
Offer: [email protected]
Comments: [email protected]

You may respond to this person by replying to this email.

This message has been sent to you via the automated mailer through Bodis.com. If you would like to exclude yourself from receiving inquiries for this domain, simply log into Bodis.com and disable the for sale option.
This is a spammers bot which cruses the web looking for forms which are open to header injection. If the spammer receives an email they can come back to check it out.
There are lots of discussions on this in security forums - mostly relating in security problems with formmail applications.

There are ways to filter/block these emails.

One of the many articles here:
http://www.anders.com/projects/sysadmin/formPostHijacking/

There are also articles on combating this - don't remember where - found them when working to lock down my formmail application.

Last edited:
•••
The spam mail hopefully I can take care of by tomorrow morning.

Just a quick update for everyone: Support tickets will have a few delays in them. We now have received over 100 support tickets within 3 days. Mostly suggestions/feedback. There are some critical support tickets, and we will try to get back to all of these asap.

Please be patient. Thank you. B-)

•••
So far I've had one click for 26 cents. Sedo was averaging 90cents for same domain and keyword. Not sure how the sponsored links work myself.

This is a test :)

•••
blaknite said:
This is the main reason I've been pushing to have domain forewarding at the top of matt's to fix list. I already have all my domains nameservers set to my own hosting account. If I want to try a name on a different service I can make the change on my own account and it takes effect instantly. No frustraiting wait not knowing how much traffic I'm losing while the nameservers switch.

I'm another person that would LOVE to forward the domains.

For many of us, our BIG ticket domain is also our EMAIL address...

Example, mine is [email protected]

I'd like to park XF.com while we work on developing it...

but once I switch the DNS my email won't work.

Add me to the list that would love to forward the domain in
my own control panel, at my current host.

great idea. :D

:tu:

•••
Hi Matt,

A question. What is the possibility of increasing the image size limit from 30kb to 40kb? Even with gif format the images are getting really difficult to optimize for 30kb and 40 kb will work really well.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

•••
cfguru360 said:
The spam mail hopefully I can take care of by tomorrow morning.

Just a quick update for everyone: Support tickets will have a few delays in them. We now have received over 100 support tickets within 3 days. Mostly suggestions/feedback. There are some critical support tickets, and we will try to get back to all of these asap.

Please be patient. Thank you. B-)
Waiting patiently for acceptance.:)

I wanna join this club. :tu:

•••
cfguru360 said:
Well I do have some good news:

I would have been even happier if the CPC rates improved.

Multiple clicks per visitor is back. :$: :)

I am happy to hear this.

But would those previous clicks also be counted or is that discarded.

•••
Bodis Down?

can't connect anymore. Someone has the same error?

•••
twixke said:

It is working here.

•••
twixke said:

Did you mean you can't login your account ? Just send a support request using the Contact option.

•••
Bodis Ok

Now it's ok. The page wouldn't load. Tried from other Computers and had the same problem.

But it's ok now.
Thx for your help.

•••
Halobitt said:
Waiting patiently for acceptance.:)

I wanna join this club. :tu:

Waiting too. Should be fun to try a few and compare them to sedo. Never been too thrilled with Sedo's stats utils. Hopefully Brodis is better. :D

•••
Ok, got the stats report for 6 Aug and I am ASTONISHED at the earnings. I have never made that much in one day parking.

Matt please take a look at cahones.com. It received 4 visitors and 30 clicks for $9.00 in revenue. I just want to make sure everything's on the up and up and I don't get labeled as a fraud.

Last edited:
•••
I got 35 cents for one click on OnlineForexTraining.com, which surprises me as low for a forex domain. Some domains are doing much better while others are not, it must be feed related.

Last edited:
•••
We are getting rid of many scammers today and putting a lot of new anti-fraud code into place.

This should greatly improve CPC. Please be patient! :)

•••
D-:

598396exampcom.gif

Is the visitors count based on visits to the domain, or unique hits? I didn't receive anywhere close to that much traffic on that domain according to other services -- I used to get that in one month, but not daily.

But hey, I'm not complaining (except for one click in five days). :lol:

•••
One of my domains received a CTR of 157%! How is that possible? Is the reporting a little jacked up right now?

Thanks Matt from another Matt

BTW I wrote about Bodis on my blog today. GeekFeeder.Net

cfguru360 said:
We are getting rid of many scammers today and putting a lot of new anti-fraud code into place.

This should greatly improve CPC. Please be patient! :)

•••
mrizos said:
One of my domains received a CTR of 157%! How is that possible? Is the reporting a little jacked up right now?

Thanks Matt from another Matt

BTW I wrote about Bodis on my blog today. GeekFeeder.Net
It is possible.
Be happy about it :)

I got few domains that get 200% to 400% CTR consistently on other parking place.

•••
mrizos said:
Means 1 visitor clicked more than one link.

•••
cahones.com :rolleyes:

No offence but I am staggered at that .. that domain name would generate any clicks .. nothing in google for http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cahones&meta= gives any indication as to what it may mean .. and its two letters off a typo of CarPhones.com

•••
I am new to all this . but happy to report a 600% CTR on 1 site. $1.36 the only click for yesterday.

I hope I can improve my understanding of the details of this business enough
to make a profit that will allow me to help others.

so far looks like a wonderful place to start!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back