Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cahones may be a typo / common misspelling of cojones...

•••
How is registration handled? What are the requirments? I tried to sign up a few days ago and have heard nothing back about being approved/denied. I have a portfolio of 40 domains atm.

•••
scooby47 said:
cahones.com :rolleyes:

No offence but I am staggered at that .. that domain name would generate any clicks .. nothing in google for http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cahones&meta= gives any indication as to what it may mean .. and its two letters off a typo of CarPhones.com
Not offended as I said I was blown away also but like was said previously, its a typo of cajones.

It's gotten traffic and clicks at namedrive but nothing like this.

•••
SKG said:
I got 35 cents for one click on OnlineForexTraining.com, which surprises me as low for a forex domain. Some domains are doing much better while others are not, it must be feed related.

who pays the best for "FOREX" keywords?

thanks

•••
Anyone care to show some creative sample sites they've made (this could be a great thread all it's own :) )?

Check a couple of mine out:
- OrlandoTravel.com - custom image and copy
- VictorasSeceret.com - custom colors and copy
- Tiffiney.com - custom colors and copy

•••
dcmike77 said:
Anyone care to show some creative sample sites they've made (this could be a great thread all it's own :) )?

Check a couple of mine out:
- OrlandoTravel.com - custom image and copy
- VictorasSeceret.com - custom colors and copy
- Tiffiney.com - custom colors and copy

Nice.

How applicable are the links to your page topic?

Thanks,
ST

•••
Etab said:
D-:

598396exampcom.gif
Hi Steve, how did you managed to get these stats, I can't find them at Bodis :(

•••
•••
Has anyone experimented to see the difference betwen the automatic and the custom pages ? I mean are the results or number of visitors any different ? The automatic page is just plain black and white - is this any more successful than the multi-coloured custom pages ?

•••
•••
Any probs with .tv extensions? I'm having trouble from one and am getting an error message and have double checked the NS.

Andrea

•••
Devil_Dog said:
Matt please take a look at cahones.com. It received 4 visitors and 30 clicks for $9.00 in revenue. I just want to make sure everything's on the up and up and I don't get labeled as a fraud.

on Schoolcrossingguards.com I got 2 visitors and 5 clicks for $1.56, that's strange....

•••
:'(

got 100% ctr on one domain yesterday - 2 visitors - 2 clicks. all other 357 = 0.

But I guess tomorrow is another day ;)

•••
I have been using Bodis for a week now and this is MY quick evaluation.

Superior Features:
1)Ad revenue 100% and improved dollar-wise over other park services
2)Parking page customization- Content and ads customizable
3)Payment options - Various including no fee paypal payments.
4)Offer domain for sale with no fees.

Average Features:
1)Landing page with for sale contact feature -free
2)Payment frequency and terms:Monthly with 45 day net
3)Control panel and stats are modest but manageable.

Weaker Features.
1)Limited page themes,
2)No html editing of page content

Features to be evaluated.
1)SEO indexability
2)Payout reliability

For a brand new service I am very pleased with what has been developed. Many of the positives about Bodis are already in place and all features appear to be enhancing swiftly. Some features obviously cannot be evaluated until some time elapses but I am convinced Bodis is the best parking provider that I have encountered, even in its infancy. Failing any improvements at all, Bodis surpasses all the major parking companies.

•••
craig311 said:
Hi Matt,

A question. What is the possibility of increasing the image size limit from 30kb to 40kb? Even with gif format the images are getting really difficult to optimize for 30kb and 40 kb will work really well.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

If you want to capture the clicks of most internet users smaller is better. Instead of working to make the allowable size bigger you should work to make the picture size smaller. Depending on what the photo is of gif or jpg may work out better. Either way locate a copy of photoshop and use the save for web feature to reduce the size of the image as much as possible. Right up to the point where the image quality is totally unacceptable. The photo is only an eye catch. Getting your page to load fast is far more important when it comes to getting someone to click.

Also concider that the size of the images can and will drastically effect matt's hosting costs. It may seem small, but what you are asking for could equate to as much as a 25% increase in his bandwidth usage.

•••
•••
•••
Very good TG -

Is that true about mahjong and epilepsy ?

•••
Great job Matt!

One suggestion/question.

Is there was a way to customize the subheading where it says:

The source for all your information and news.

That phrase has "parking page" written all over it and since everyone's page says it, there might be duplicate content issues as well.

Click to see all the Bodis pages

On the positive side, that's plenty of proof they're getting indexed by Google.

-Bill

Last edited:
•••
dcmike77 said:

I made some changes to ibiketo.com. It looks pretty pleasing now. Despite the fact that it never gets any clicks, I'm happy just looking at the site... :)

•••
Very good TG -
Is that true about mahjong and epilepsy ?

Yes it sounds odd, but it is true according to researchers in Hong Kong!

•••
•••
GILSAN said:
QUOTE=texasgamer]

Nice looking sites guys! Like Varon my sites are not getting any clicks lately but I'm having a lot of fun working on them. Here are some more samples:

www.Come2Madeira.com - www.MadeiraEmbroidery.info - www.EuroHiking.info

Regards GIL

www.sosexylangerie.com - www.Spain4Investors.com - www.BigGameSafari.info

Looking nice, Gilsan. I like the way you've fleshed out many of the sites with informative text. I have a lot of that I need to do, and I think it will only help the sites ---

Andrea

•••
Thanks Andrea, it's very time consuming as you may imagine and I still have a lot of work ahead of me as I keep adding domains to Bodis.

GIL

•••
my domains are currently doing much better tahn i expected. They raised $80 in 3-4 days!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back