Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One point on the tax form. It is required by US tax laws so Matt needs to do it. On the other side, I believe it is only required for those earning $600 or more per year. But I'm not a tax accountant (thank god).

Matt, you might want to check with your tax advisor on this point. Since you can keep track of payouts, you could simply allow payment to continue up to the $600 point and then hold until the form is received. That would allay the concerns of all those people who are getting started until they get plenty of payout. Since the tax form requires a SSN, you're going to be fighting an uphill battle of getting the forms from everyone until your business credibility is established. This is just one of the big challenges of internet businesses.

•••
gof said:
One point on the tax form. It is required by US tax laws so Matt needs to do it. On the other side, I believe it is only required for those earning $600 or more per year. But I'm not a tax accountant (thank god).
Yep, that is right...but with this month I think I am right there...
I just love Bodis :xf.love:

•••
airwav said:
Yep, that is right...but with this month I think I am right there...
I just love Bodis :xf.love:

airwav you have alot of links in your sig to bodis parked domains, is this allowed?

•••
Since the tax form requires a SSN, you're going to be fighting an uphill battle of getting the forms from everyone until your business credibility is established. This is just one of the big challenges of internet businesses.

Bodis/Matt has no choice but to send out tax forms to every customer. The IRS will make his life miserable if he doesn't. The forms tell him who is subject to American taxes, who isn't and whatever else. They protect him. There's no way of knowing what nationality a person when sending money to a Paypal account.

The accounting and record keeping is time-consuming enough without trying to deal with $600 limits, non-US provisions and more. It's easier to fulfill his responsibility by sending eveything out to everyone at once. After that, it's up to individuals to comply. If you are subject to US tax laws, and you don't provide a SS# or a Federal Tax Number (EIN), you won't get paid. If you are not subject to US tax laws, he needs to know this for his own accounting....if necessary, he needs to be able to show the IRS where income through his company was paid, so that he doesn't have to pay taxes on it.

Last edited:
•••
i still see : Domain report for September 29, 2007 has been delayed.

is it correct ?
because today is 10/01 and we have 2 day delay on earning update .
total ignored days in paste month is 5 days ( at least 100 $ for me )
is it 100 % revenue share ? or bodis ignore random days in month and save earnings of this days ? :|

•••
Bodis is behind by 2 days now. 29th and 30th. When they are up you will get credit for those days. I wonder whats up, the delay is usually a few hours. He must be swamped. I am unemployed and live in NY , if hes giving benefits I am in. LOL.

•••
Matt,

Will be the tax form/tax information integrated to your website? Do we have to fill some details inside "my account" area?

If we are sending the information to bodis, how will you match the information with a bodis account? Assuming somebody is faxing the tax form. If they fax it bodis how will you know which bodis account it belongs to?

If we are not sending the information to bodis, how will you know if we have send it or not?

As suggested above, if there would be a 600 USD limit before you have to provide tax information it would ease most of the problems.

Last edited:
•••
not to

pile on to what is a situation with a lot of unknowns and a lot of suspicions.but i caught one domain that did the most buisness@ bodis with "omitted" stats last month for one day.i didn't bother to ask .it has been my experience that most park or ppc programs do this so they don't have to answer for clicks that they have decided they aren't going to pay for.while it would be better to show them and explain why they are not being payed for most don't to avoid arguments.if you would like to know who does this and who 'fesss up " i will do this by pm if you are interested.hopefully bodis will be resolving there stats problem soon 3 days is the longest delay i have seen at any park company.anymore than that and this message board will be inundated with compaints.

•••
•••
irishmat said:
airwav you have alot of links in your sig to bodis parked domains, is this allowed?

I'd also like to know if links are allowed, thanks

~MG

•••
Update

does anyone know how long before we get update

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
I'd also like to know if links are allowed, thanks

~MG
Not all of the links go to Bodis, most do. But my thought was if they were for sale that it was ok.

If I am wrong, please let me know.

Thanks.
:)

•••
With all respect to the people who say it is still in Beta. If you run a site where people can make money and you are open for the public you need to make sure that except for the every now then bug your system works 98% of the time.

If it doesn't, just let it run in Beta for a select group of people.

•••
pergamon said:
With all respect to the people who say it is still in Beta. If you run a site where people can make money and you are open for the public you need to make sure that except for the every now then bug your system works 98% of the time.
If it doesn't, just let it run in Beta for a select group of people.

This is ridiculous. No one forced YOU to sign up with Bodis. When YOU signed up, YOU knew it was in Beta, therefore YOU should expect some glitches and bugs. YOU accepted the risks involved, when YOU and YOUR freewill signed up.
And if you don't like the way things are panning out then YOU have the freewill to leave Bodis and go somewhere else.
As for me, my names are still making me more money at Bodis then any other parking company even with the glitches....I am staying put!~~
Have a nice day :yell:

•••
FYI: I see that Sep 29 stats are up.

•••
texasgamer said:
This is ridiculous. No one forced YOU to sign up with Bodis. When YOU signed up, YOU knew it was in Beta, therefore YOU should expect some glitches and bugs. YOU accepted the risks involved, when YOU and YOUR freewill signed up.
And if you don't like the way things are panning out then YOU have the freewill to leave Bodis and go somewhere else.
As for me, my names are still making me more money at Bodis then any other parking company even with the glitches....I am staying put!~~
Have a nice day :yell:

Great point, I think that's what the majority are missing in this equation. Keep up the good work Matt.

•••
MicroGuy said:
FYI: I see that Sep 29 stats are up.
And now we wait for the "when will 30th stats be up?" questions :)

•••
gof said:
And now we wait for the "when will 30th stats be up?" questions :)

Yeah...and there may be a few "my revenue is down by x" remarks. :)

•••
My 09/29 stats were hideous, and I attribute this to the ad glitch. That is fine with me, because I knew this was a Beta going in and things would have to be worked out. Reporting probs is the best way to get them fixed, so I am still excited about Bodis and expected there to be some probs. that would have to be resolved.

Andrea

•••
Kaleidozone said:
My 09/29 stats were hideous, and I attribute this to the ad glitch. That is fine with me, because I knew this was a Beta going in and things would have to be worked out. Reporting probs is the best way to get them fixed, so I am still excited about Bodis and expected there to be some probs. that would have to be resolved.

Andrea

I saw a 60% reduction in traffic and revenue for the 09/29 stats :td: hopefully Matt will get it sorted....sure he will :tu:

•••
kev said:
I saw a 60% reduction in traffic and revenue for the 09/29 stats :td: hopefully Matt will get it sorted....sure he will :tu:

I saw 75%

•••
Kev my stats were down also , my revenue was down 40% than normal

•••
I noticed a very decent increase in visitors but no clicks. Then again I don't get that many clicks anyway so I'm happy on the visitor increase which hopefully will eventually translate into more clicks!

GIL

•••
•••
cfguru360 said:
Out to sleep now. :)
Hey Matt, the young entrepreneur, i wanted to share this quotation from the Ex-President of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam:

"A dream is not what you see in sleep, it is the thing that does not let you sleep."

Keep up the dreamwork Bodis.com :)

BTW, revenue reporting aspect needs attention.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back