Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Custom picture sizes?

Hey folks-

Can you refresh an old man's memory and remind me what the optimal pixel sizes are when uploading custom images?

•••
sf2010 said:
Hey folks-

Can you refresh an old man's memory and remind me what the optimal pixel sizes are when uploading custom images?
326x171

•••
Hello, does anyone know if parked .mobi's score 5/5 at bodis or at least 3/5 like sedo? Is anyone parking any mobis here?

thanks, Gary.

•••
The Bodis 'auto template' is completely mobile compatible.

However, the front page links do NOT work when clicked from a mobile.

I think this would be an awesome add on eventually.
Lets give the man some space to get things going.

•••
I think the ability to carry earnings over from month to month would be helpful to limit
service charges such as paypal. Scenario:

Someone joins end of the month and has small earnings(1$)-they are wiped out by paypal fees if sent out.

•••
Im just getting to set up my bodis account. I've already added my domain but im optimizing them. Once you choose to use the custom landing page, how long does it take for your domain to show the custom page?

oh ok nevermind. My domains that didnt have a destination yet show up, so with the other ones do i just need to change the destination (/.)?

•••
JuggaDaku said:
Im just getting to set up my bodis account. I've already added my domain but im optimizing them. Once you choose to use the custom landing page, how long does it take for your domain to show the custom page?
Immediate

•••
i put in a keyword and it comes up with 15 links using that. But if you click on those links the pages arent even relevant. whats up with that?

•••
sdtrader said:
I think the ability to carry earnings over from month to month would be helpful to limit
service charges such as paypal. Scenario:

Someone joins end of the month and has small earnings(1$)-they are wiped out by paypal fees if sent out.

I feel the same. In fact I'd like to see an option where Earnings can accumulate to a specified amount. By the way Matt what do you think would be the best method of payment to Europe.

Also would like to know if you are going to allow foreign caracters. Does't have to be on top of your list but would like to see it implemented.

godolphin said:
I want to know which countries are classified as "Bad Countries"?
Is India one of them, if yes, will the domains containing .in and .co.in extensions suffer at Bodis.com?

Nigeria always comes on top of the list in the last few years, I´ve also heard that Indonesia, some other Asian, some East European and some South American countries are regarded as belonging to that category

Regards

GIL

www.tigerfishing.info - www.spain4investors.com - www.sunnyqatar.com

•••
We will get many things done during this week. Our main focus right now is security/reporting.

Now to answer one question here, there are no fees for paypal payments since we send out using Mass Payment. Receiver has no fees. :)

•••
what about URL forwarding Matt?

•••
Hey Matt,
This sure be quite a bunch of testers you got here. No one finds the bugs and oversights like a bunch of real world use.

Keep up the great work. The glitz can come after the 'shake down' cruse. I have far more time than $$$ so... I am seeing better results than... sites so far.

•••
GILSAN said:
By the way Matt what do you think would be the best method of payment to Europe.
I think Moneybookers would be good for all those who can't use Paypal. It's very popular in countries where Paypal is not fully functional yet, and it's almost like Paypal.

•••
cfguru360 said:
We will get many things done during this week. Our main focus right now is security/reporting.

Now to answer one question here, there are no fees for paypal payments since we send out using Mass Payment. Receiver has no fees. :)

This is real wunderbar. :tu:

•••
I lost on many multiple clicks for August 3 and click rates were really low too, one of which was a forex domain that got 2 clicks for .75 cents[don't know what to say]. I reckon will test it for some more time and then shift to my default parking provider.
cfguru360 said:
Everybody needs to understand:

We are not keeping the revenue from the other clicks. Multiple clicks are no longer counted by our ad providers. If we continue allowing multiple clicks - we will not exist after August.

And these are direct words from our ad providers.

Last edited:
•••
Charley, I take it 75 cents is a bit low for forex clicks - which do you find is the best parking program for Forex sites ?

•••
advaita said:
Charley, I take it 75 cents is a bit low for forex clicks - which do you find is the best parking program for Forex sites ?

Advaita, .75 cents[.32 cents per click] is not low but close to worse for forex names. On Sedo, I used to get 1.5-4 Euros[1 Euro = $ 1.3] consistently, the least it has touched is about .50 euros per click. But the main drawback is no multiple clicks.

•••
Charley, I was unaware that Sedo allows multiple clicks. I thought only a few like parked.com allowed it.

•••
•••
What does that mean no multiple clicks , is it that after they click on one ad they cant click on others OR that we only get revenue for the first click and they can go back and click on another ad and we dont get counted for it.

•••
comicbookguy said:
What does that mean no multiple clicks , is it that after they click on one ad they cant click on others OR that we only get revenue for the first click and they can go back and click on another ad and we dont get counted for it.

It means that only one click per unique visit will be counted and paid for. Any additional clicks by that visitor on other ads will not be paid for.

•••
blaknite said:
Why are you moving them over to bodis if you don't have time to configure them? I'm sure he's working hard on getting this fixed. I think you're missing the point though. Configuring them is where you are going to make the real money. You might as well leave them where they are until you are willing to spend the time. Any job worth doing is worth doing right.

Point taken...after seeing the stats for some of the names I did optimize yesterday...this program IS worth my time! ;)
So far So GREAT!!! :)

•••
Since multiple clicks are NOT being paid by any other PPC providers, I don't think this issue alone diminishes the benefits of Bodis, especially with it's 100% revenue share model.

However, I had a chance to compare results from one of my domains from that of Bodis and ND and found that with visitor counts being about equal, ND payout s were higher than Bodis ($0.95 vs. $0.32, respectively). I am guessing this has something to do with Ask.com being used? I would setup some sort of pre- and post- metrics to carefully compare your results. Also, I don't believe Bodis offers any kinds of inbound traffic analysis (a la ND and Sedo) so I am in a process of capturing some of these info from Sedo and ND before transferring to Bodis.

Anyhow, except for few domains, my payouts are much, much higher so its definately worth it for any new person to try it out!

Good luck everyone

•••
I would think ask.com metrics would be only US specific.

Shows in the results for my .in's.

Why not use adwords for keywords...

•••
Since multiple clicks are NOT being paid by any other PPC providers...
I know of at least one parking service that does pay for at least 2 clicks per visitor and even possibly at least three (though I can't swear to it as the 3-clicker I think I remember was a year or so ago).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back