Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Haven't been reading the whole thread, but I'm just jumping in to say how much more $ I am getting compared to NameDrive.

I was barely getting 20 cents a month there, and now over at Bodis, I've made nearly $10 in 3 days.

Impressive :tu:

•••
dotnom said:
There are reliable parking providers with the multiple clicks feature and works ok so far
This is true.

•••
Coastalguy said:
I have been clicking on my Bodis names though as I am curious on what types of links match up with my keywords. Some are good fits but many are not. Are these "clicks" showing up in my "reports"?

Scamming is not my intention, rather...curiousity.

ST

I think we are getting confused with "clicks" vs. "visitors".

Anyone, including domain owners, can "visit" their parked domain names to see how it looks, what kinds of ads are being displayed, etc.

Obviously, domain owners may NOT "click" on any of these sponsored links.

•••
its August 4th here in the uk when will the August 3 stats show ?

i went thought around 300 domains entering keywords and no stats to show.
But then again i do have strange domains but most of them do get traffic.

•••
But atleast their pay-per-click rates are really higher than Bodis. Check my above post for the PPC I got on Sedo and I don't think they[Sedo] share 100 % revenue.

For e.g. on Sedo, I got a single click for $ 4 for dui and on Bodis, for the same I got 0.88 cents. So when 5 people click on the ads I would make $ 4, and if multiple clicks aren't gonna be counted then it would be better to park back at Sedo and earn that amount for a single click.

I don't think any parking provider pays for multiple clicks,

Last edited:
•••
Stats are up for friday, mine arent good at all how bout you guys

•••
ditto...
and pretty low CTR...

•••
•••
Everybody needs to understand:

We are not keeping the revenue from the other clicks. Multiple clicks are no longer counted by our ad providers. If we continue allowing multiple clicks - we will not exist after August.

And these are direct words from our ad providers.

•••
cfguru360 said:

We are not keeping the revenue from the other clicks. Multiple clicks are no longer counted by our ad providers. If we continue allowing multiple clicks - we will not exist after August.

so be it, I have to say my stats are great :)

•••
Not sure that "ask " really attracts the high bidders on ppc, there will not be so much competition on competetive terms so thats maybes why revenue is low ?? Its not exactly a top tier search engine .... I spend 30k+ a month on ppc and have never looked at ask as a traffic provider

•••
cfguru360 said:

While I agree with this, mostly, ad providers have been messing our parking revenues for a really long time, while keeping all the 'unpaid-to-us' click revenue from their advertisers. This is why most of us are skeptical.

Matt, please define multiple clicks - as in, more than one or two? Also, multiple click from one IP per day or per visit? A lot of my traffic comes from three broadband providers in India, they use DHCP and IP can be shared by lots of users (thousands).

I'm really looking forward to the new templates and stats, maybe that will help higher CTR which is actually all we are looking for.

•••
gof said:
How long has it taken others to get their verification email? From the status message it seems to indicate it's automated, but it's been awhile. I don't want to resubmit, but I'd like to get things started :)
When, i.e. how long ago, did you submit your application?

•••
Matt, thanks for all the hard work, you are doing a fine job! The 100% model, as a businessman is a fine line with trying to keep up with endless queries from fellow domainers keeping us happy, and also trying to keep the advertisers and upstream providers content. You are now privy to the politics of the other side of things. The questions that seem to pop up now is understanding what "poor quality" domains are, and the issue of multiple clicks?

It seems you have many features that you are developing. Looking forward to
this!

:xf.love:

•••
SDX said:
PLEASE enable true "Automatic" landers...I'm losing A LOT of traffic on domains I want to test but don't have time to update keywords for all!

Why are you moving them over to bodis if you don't have time to configure them? I'm sure he's working hard on getting this fixed. I think you're missing the point though. Configuring them is where you are going to make the real money. You might as well leave them where they are until you are willing to spend the time. Any job worth doing is worth doing right.

•••
Just applied. Guess it's about time I do something with all these domain names I have just sitting around doing nothing. :tu:

•••
scooby47 said:
Not sure that "ask " really attracts the high bidders on ppc, there will not be so much competition on competetive terms so thats maybes why revenue is low ?? Its not exactly a top tier search engine .... I spend 30k+ a month on ppc and have never looked at ask as a traffic provider

Please understand, we use Ask.com and Google ads.

I will talk more details soon and hopefully answer everybody's question/support emails within the next 2-3 days.

The important thing to remember is that we will be improving and CPC will be improving once again. So if you have any doubts, then please be patient and wait it out.

I promise CPC will not go down as other parking programs. There are only good things to come as of right now.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Please understand, we use Ask.com and Google ads.

I will talk more details soon and hopefully answer everybody's question/support emails within the next 2-3 days.

The important thing to remember is that we will be improving and CPC will be improving once again. So if you have any doubts, then please be patient and wait it out.

I promise CPC will not go down as other parking programs. There are only good things to come as of right now.

Great work Matt. I know we can be demanding, but please do know that we are very, very appreciative of your hard work!

My stats for HIPAA.mobi and ThumbMusic.com have increased dramatically and I am very happy with click results!

•••
cfguru360 said:
The important thing to remember is that we will be improving and CPC will be improving once again.

:tu:

cfguru360 said:

:tu: :tu:

Wtg Matt, just show us the :$: :$: :$: ;)

•••
Well my 5265 visitors to openinggambits finally managed to muster 2 clicks between them - 31.5 cents per click ! Impressive number of visitors, maybe there's a chess convention going on somewhere.

•••
Matt is working really hard to make this the best parking site possible.

Let's be patient and give him time to work his system...

That's why he's offering us 100% revenue, to be
patient and trust him.

To me, it's worth the 100% revenue to jump on board early,
and be willing to give him time to perfect Bodis.

Keep up the good work Matt.

BY THE WAY, my revenues on Bodis are higher than on
the previous 5 parking providors I have used.

•••
Unfortunately with this new "multiple clicks per visitor" scheme being implemented, my revenue has drastically decreased since the start of Bodis.

BUT, even so, I will keep my domains at Bodis and bring more there eventually as i'm still earning more than i was at Bodis than with any other Parking company.

Hopefully the forthcoming improved PPC will make up for some of the lost revenue from multiple clicks :)

•••
yeah, mine's dropped a bit,

but I am going to try to be patient and see how it all ends up :)

•••
Year revenue will drop a bit, but as matt say once He implement the new features our PPC will increase hopefully it will make up with our multiple clicks loss

Keep up doing nice job Matt :kickass:

•••
Bug: Sort order in domain report

I've just started trying out Bodis with a few of my low traffic domains and I have some stats & just noticed that when I attempt to sort the visitors column in the domain report it does a string sort, not a numeric one.

This means that the report is ordered 9,812,6,57,5 ... Not terribly useful.

Sorting the CTR column is even stranger. My actual figures are: 10%, 80%, 50%, 50%, 33%, 300% ... I'm not sure what this is sorted on.

I haven't got enough clicks on any one domain to tell if the clicks column would sort correctly.

Edit: Just in case it wasn't obvious I should add that these are sorted descending, but sorting ascending shows the same effect

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back