Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FagEnd said:
What time are the stats updated daily?

I would also like to know this - it seems to be pretty inconsistent at the moment, though.

•••
We need to see some decent templates, the 2 examples are simply inadequate.

•••
From a newbie to parking names for revenue, how much does a given domain return per month. Some of the names I see posted here are pretty esoteric, so if some of you would be willing to share a name + how much they generate (especially how much at Bodis), I'd be really interested.

•••
I am enjoying seeing the different things people are doing but would never think of clicking a link and anyone who does needs to have their heads examined.

What time do stats update? I added 3 names yesterday and no stats yet.

•••
goodkarmaco said:
Are we supposed to be placing live links on these posts to our .bodis parked pages?.

Seems like this may influence Yahoo's contract with bodis.com. If we follow the links posted here to a parked page and some members actually click on those sponsored ads we may be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Am I right or am I wrong?
I agree with you Goodkarmaco.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone has clue how to get my sites on bodis indexed by search engines?

•••
pepo said:

Park them and it's automatic.

I'm still waiting on the stats update for 30th July. I'm sure the stats were updated yesterday long before this time. Would be nice if we knew the time updates take place.

•••
Seems like stats were just updated.

•••
yeah, I just checked and it says stats updated for 30th, but my reports only show exactly the same clicks and revenue as yesterday.

The previous day I had 1 click, yesterday I had about 15, and according to todays stats I had none. Something is not right.

•••
Thanks for the membership! Excited to see the returns. One problem I found is when a site is referenced as a url other than the root level. The Image doesn't display.
Example:
www.blahblah.com/help/test/
Thanks!

•••
My stats are consistent. In fact I see a better CPC.

•••
Has anyone been able to park a .de domain? A couple of my best names are in the .de extension, but my registrar won't accept bodis nameservers. Hopefully forewarding becomes avilable soon. For me that is the best way to resolve the problem.

•••
•••
Statistics are updated the next day as soon as we get results from our ad providers. The ad providers update the results at different times, hence why sometimes we update ours in the morning or late in evening.

As far as the forwarding is concerned, that is still in development.

So please be patient. All clicks/visitors/revenue get updated next-day.

•••
pepo said:
Bodis will do it for you good Sir, in most cases, provided it's worth indexing IMO.

Last edited:
•••
Have been watching the main thread and decided to apply with a few midrange domains and see where it leads

•••
Had a $1.51 click on a domain that I usually get less than $0.20 for. First impressions are good.

•••
VURG said:
Had a $1.51 click on a domain that I usually get less than $0.20 for. First impressions are good.
:$: :$:

•••
Account Problem

I just received approval for my account, logged in, changed password and looked around. I tried to logout, but it does not seem to do this.

I close the browser window, opend up another window, went to Bodis and I am still logged in??

Anybody have this problem and a solution??

Cheers

•••
MNADomains said:
I just received approval for my account, logged in, changed password and looked around. I tried to logout, but it does not seem to do this.

I close the browser window, opend up another window, went to Bodis and I am still logged in??

Anybody have this problem and a solution??

Cheers
You may be using firefox browser?
Close firefox brower.
Login using Internet Explorer.
Log out.

That should do it :)

•••
Account Problem

Sorry ... to leave out info ... I am using Internet Explorer!!

Cheers

•••
Matt there seems to be a few errors when you delete more

than 20 domains just thought i would let you know.

•••
VURG said:

What industry?

•••
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but does anyone know if all extensions are accepted. I had on company that wouldn't accept a .info and it was premium keyword. Thanks in advance.

•••
If there is an extension that you have and it will not take, just email them. I have odd ones like stocks.org.nz and I just emailed them and it was taken care of in 24 hours.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back