Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Matt,

I am spending a good deal of time keeping up with all the posts about the new site. Its time well spent I may ad.

What I mean is in Namepros I cannot not always find where I left off and end up going many pages searching to find the last place I was reading the posts. The thread is very long and it really is a two part thread. I thiink it will become a very popular thread and will only get more lengthy.

Part #1 is the idea and input part of the launch. Part #2 is the site launch.

Is it possible to divide this thread into two parts?. Its ok if you don't as I understand it is nice having all the information in one area for you as I am sure time is everthing now.

Last edited:
•••
That is whole point of posting our live link not for somone to click the ad but to share creativity.

•••
I had moved few of domains and planning to move remaining domains there, I liked the custom landing pages, and especially the way we can set the keywords, and this ways we can display around 100 - 150 sponsored links.

Here is my list.

Businesspost.us
CarLoanonline.us
Chaseex.com
Chaseglobe.com
Cyberdwi.com
Dietpill.in
Dubaibusinesspost.com
Free-avg-antivirus.com
HatInsurance.com
Hollywoodlab.com
Mydemat.com
Relocation-company.org

Matt, Overall it’s an outstanding work, good luck to all.

Thanks

•••
Signed up too............. Waiting to be accepted......

Great going! Keep it up!

Who is the advertising partner?

•••
I guess this must be some click bot or something. Is this considered as revenue to the site owner ?
If your CTR is extremely high (such as 1000%), then that means the same person clicked an ad, hit back, and clicked another. It is very real and possible.

•••
Tryed to sing up. Got a DB error.

•••
just signed up, hurry and approve me :)

and BTW you guys need any help with the site, wouldn't mind helping out.

•••
There is still some problem with log off option, doesn't work for me on IE and Firefox.

•••
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I just signed up and was accepted at Bodis within the last week. I have moved 20+ domains to Bodis and 3 have already generated revenue.

The posts on this forum have been very helpful and I hope I can provide useful information and feedback in the future.

•••
I signed up last night and got an approval in less 24 hours so I'll be moving some of my domains soon.

Thanks for the quick responds Matt.

Can I also park any ccTLD with Bodis?

•••
•••
is it a good idea to link to parked domains, It is against most parking companies TOS probably because of upline rules to the parking company, i would hate to see Matt have problems so early in the game.

•••
What time are the stats updated daily?

•••
Confused,
I changed the name servers to Bodis on one of my names yesterday. The new Bodis page was live, and I was able to add a custom picture. The name has been averaging 211 visitors a day since I picked it up on drop.

So far I have not gotten a single visitor at bodis, yet I am still getting the traffic recorded at Parked. The page I see is now back to the "parked" page. I checked and the name servers are still bodis...

Any ideas? www.RappGuide.com

•••
Dont try to put youtube videos on your page, it doesnt work. Had to try :)

Would be nice to be able to have one small adsense ad on each page :)

•••
I just applied - hoping for good things!

•••
Your page is resolving to bodis parked page from here in the UK.

Perhaps you could try clearing your cache

•••
Matt,

Thanks for the approval today to try Bodis I am really looking forward to trying it out. Just a browse of the admin functionality shows it to be a well thought out service.

Whatever anyone may say or think .. the doubters ...will Doubt ....the naysayers will Nay!!! But that aside Bodis well done YOU! ....you surely have a stellar business model.. disclosed or not ! lol

I can see it even if others cannot...

The Bodis creators Matt et al - Genius in the making!

Enjoy all the success that this programme should rightly deliver :)

This BRAVE parking initiative has been a LONG TIME needed by domainers and delivered by one that understands the challenges that parking faces.

Scooby

•••
So far I have not gotten a single visitor at bodis, yet I am still getting the traffic recorded at Parked. The page I see is now back to the "parked" page. I checked and the name servers are still bodis...

It can take a few days for ALL the nodes to update your DNS info. When I changed over 5 domain to Bodis, 3 were showing after 24 hours and the other 2 took about 48.

•••
Resolving to Parked.com here right now - no cache issues here... could just be it taking its sweet time to propagate.

-Allan :gl:

•••
looks ok to me form the uk also.

•••
Anyone know how the email will go through if someone makes an offer on a parked domain at bodis?

Thanks.

•••
westblock said:
Confused,
I changed the name servers to Bodis on one of my names yesterday. The new Bodis page was live, and I was able to add a custom picture. The name has been averaging 211 visitors a day since I picked it up on drop.

Going to Parked.com in North Carolina

•••
Thanks for checking, I thought it wierd though that all the stats are showing at Parked, yet I could see the bodis page all day yesterday.

JUST NOW it went back to a Bodis page. I'll have to check stats at both...

So Far;
Yesterday - Parked = 312 / Bodis = 0
Today - Parked = 85 / Bodis = 0

•••
Westlock,

FYI, don't be surprised if you continue to see hits on both Parked and Bodis for a few days until all the nodes are updated.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back