Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gooster said:
One of my domains has that at Bodis and I haven't clicked a single ad.

Not saying you have - but if there are now two people that have seen the same phenomenon, then the world's dumbest netizens/worst websurfers must be flocking here or the reporting is screwy...

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Not saying you have - but if there are now two people that have seen the same phenomenon, then the world's dumbest netizens/worst websurfers must be flocking here or the reporting is screwy...

-Allan

lol...could be a visitor keen to try out every possible link on the site and finally found something. There are a max 15 links allowed with 6 ads for every link. So 90 ads are the standard plus the search ads. I would love such determined visitors to pay a visit to my sites. :)

•••
Just got the pm from RJ and signed up. Looking forward to trying this out and best of luck with it!!

•••
Here's what I'm doing to keep my domains interesting for repeat visitors (since Bodis gives us the option with our content): I add something new every day / week or so. For example, on www.glamor.tv there will be a "model of the week"; www.i747.com will be updated weekly with a retro fact; and www.beyw.com will be updated daily with a beauty tip; www.gutenabend.com will be updated daily with news from Germany. I think these will be things to keep the sites interesting and will hopefully attract repeat visitors.

Andrea

•••
is there a way to make content bold ?

•••
I haven't had anything weird happen like humongous #'s of visitors and no clicks throughs or a weird click through rate --- it looks normal to me and I imagine some of the "visitors" are me looking at revisions I've made to my websites. For me, it's been basically the same traffic as my other parking service but far better payouts --- to me it just seems better service all around.

Andrea

•••
I've signed up and transferred some domains over - I look forward to seeing the results

•••
•••
I AM impressed. Applied about 4 hours ago and now have www.DodgeRumblebee.com and www.OzarkCountryRealty.com active. Very functional. Haven't read all the posts but found using the left navigation can lead to very targeted ads. I used keywords then added Bentonville to get Bentonville targeted results.

The ads pages are a bit blank. How about including the left links to carry the look thru - maybe v2.0.

Speaking of 2.0 -- I can't wait to see what may be coming.

Now fingers are crossed that my names can draw the traffic.

•••
Kaleidozone said:
Here's what I'm doing to keep my domains interesting for repeat visitors (since Bodis gives us the option with our content): I add something new every day / week or so. For example, on www.glamor.tv there will be a "model of the week"; www.i747.com will be updated weekly with a retro fact; and www.beyw.com will be updated daily with a beauty tip; www.gutenabend.com will be updated daily with news from Germany. I think these will be things to keep the sites interesting and will hopefully attract repeat visitors.

Andrea

Changing content is a great idea, but you want to be careful if you are going to copy content from other sites to credit them. :xf.love:

•••
Hi, combining two great never-ending threads, I've now put Packed.in and DVT.in up on Bodis! Yep they do take Indian domains!

Cheers,
Simon

•••
Can anyone get the images provided to work. I dont have time right now to make a custom page for all 60 domains so I used the provided ones but no pics show up. Otherwise great site.

•••
comicbookguy said:
Can anyone get the images provided to work. I dont have time right now to make a custom page for all 60 domains so I used the provided ones but no pics show up. Otherwise great site.

Comicbook guy use the photo on the custom pages --- just pick a photo from a category (not the category itself) and type in a keyword for the links on the autocreate --- you can do your text later.

Andrea

•••
•••
•••
Ok here is one that I enjoyed doing! (and no its not adult)
www.HillarysCleavage.com

A small little bug to report, probably easy to fix!
Under Domain Report, when I click on Visitors, Clicks or CTR, it will not sort them form highest to lowest or visa versa.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, you guys are doing a great job.

Hillaryscleavage's funny. :D

•••
Thanks everyone , I didnt realize about the Custom Landing Page option. Much appreciated.

•••
•••
Wow how this thread has grown in only a short while! :xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
texasgamer said:
Ok here is one that I enjoyed doing! (and no its not adult)
www.HillarysCleavage.com

A small little bug to report, probably easy to fix!
Under Domain Report, when I click on Visitors, Clicks or CTR, it will not sort them form highest to lowest or visa versa.

That is hilarious texasgamer, and do keep us "abreast" of this situation!

Andrea

•••
•••
just got the pm by RJ and signed up. When i recieve a mail from them i will certainly try it.

regards

•••
Live link to parked pages

Are we supposed to be placing live links on these posts to our .bodis parked pages?.

Seems like this may influence Yahoo's contract with bodis.com. If we follow the links posted here to a parked page and some members actually click on those sponsored ads we may be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Last edited:
•••
goodkarmaco said:
Are we supposed to be placing live links on these posts to our .bodis parked pages?.

Seems like this may influence Yahoo's contract with bodis.com. If we follow the links posted here to a parked page and some members actually click on those sponsored ads we may be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Am I right or am I wrong?

I would think that most of us here are just checking out how the pages look and giving feedback --- not clicking on the links. I've checked out many of the pages just to see what people are doing re their page design, and NOT clicked on the links.

Andrea

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back