Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ah, crap. Closed registrations.

•••
•••
Hi Matt,
still havent received my paypal payment for February 2008.
I Have contacted you with the contact form at Bodis.com and will now also PM you here.
Please check it .

Thx

Edit:

It was the Tax form. Sorry found the mail in my spam folder

Last edited:
•••
Hi, i see that the Parking hosting isnt working and when the hosting respond give me some error...

" Error Executing Database Query.
Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Too many connections""

Last days my visits go fairly down.

Also i have send an e-mail 10 days ago, asking for the money earned by some domains that was erased of the account. The problem is that the domains disappear from the stats of last update, while the domains were active the whole day.

Thanks.

•••
When will the registration open ?

•••
Just returned from California, got a 12 hour nap, so I'll be answering every problems/pms in a few seconds - I just need to take a shower. ;)

•••
Hope you had a great birthday! Can't wait to see V2!

•••
So is bodis really not accepting new applications? I applied before i think and i didn't get a response. What should i do?

•••
If you have not received payment send an email to support [ at ] bodis.com or send a pm here on namepros to "annabodis".

I'm looking into the server issues as why they have been down a few times last few days.

german2006 said:
Hi, i see that the Parking hosting isnt working and when the hosting respond give me some error...

" Error Executing Database Query.
Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Too many connections""

Last days my visits go fairly down.

Also i have send an e-mail 10 days ago, asking for the money earned by some domains that was erased of the account. The problem is that the domains disappear from the stats of last update, while the domains were active the whole day.

Thanks.

I received it and will fix your problem tomorrow. It is because domains are stored by unique ids, and once you deleted them it didn't find the ids to give the revenue to, which is fixed in v2.

•••
hi when will registration be opened again if i may ask plz ?
would like to give it a shot
thx

•••
Soon.

Did anyone see an improvement in revenue yesterday? Revenue should have improved a bit overall. The servers are a lot more stable now as well.

•••
I am have more traffic, clicks are still low priced. I am liking more traffic so thats a big improvement.

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
Soon.

Did anyone see an improvement in revenue yesterday? Revenue should have improved a bit overall. The servers are a lot more stable now as well.
I saw a noticeable jump in visitors, but a drop in clicks and revenue. That makes me happy, in the hope that more visitors will result in more clicks in the future!

GIL

•••
Yes, because some third-party software was creating a memory leak on all of our servers, and the servers were crashing every few minutes or so once the memory hit 0 bytes and then they automatically recovered by themselves. I didn't realize it until you guys started posting about it. So I took a look at it and found out that it was indeed very true. The problem has been fixed and the servers had no downtime whatsoever since.

That would increase the visitors since more people are now able to access the landing pages without the downtime and therefore would result in more clicks.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Matt ,any updates about V2 launch?? :)
Cant wait to see..:D

•••
•••
Lets be honest. With all the time that Matt has invested, there is every expectation that V2 will be a true revolution in parking.

The fact that he has not rushed this will hopefully show through with greater detail in Bodis itself and an increased earning capacity.

I for one am in no rush. I moved my domains until the rebirth of a bigger and better Bodis.

Keep plugging away Matt. We are all pulling for you.

•••
This thread has gone very quiet - so I thought I'd revive it - any news on V2 Matt ?

•••
Matt " adultfriendfinder.com " seems to be showing up in sponsored links for domains with
the keywords: debt, finance in fact its showing up on all my domains for almost anything.

pm sent

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Lets be honest. With all the time that Matt has invested, there is every expectation that V2 will be a true revolution in parking.

The fact that he has not rushed this will hopefully show through with greater detail in Bodis itself and an increased earning capacity.

I for one am in no rush. I moved my domains until the rebirth of a bigger and better Bodis.

Keep plugging away Matt. We are all pulling for you.

Ditto, on all counts. I think a lot of us have moved on to other matters for now, but still watching carefully in the sidelines. Hopefully this lull will allow Matt to focus more of his attention where it's really needed right now instead of answering all of our impatient questions. :talk:

•••
•••
I want to sign up too, but the registration is closed. Can you give any hint on when can i join???

•••
I'm sure the new version will work better for many. It's around the corner. I have to make sure it is exactly what I want before I release it. I'll post once I have some more updates/news. :)

•••
Thanks for the update Matt

•••
thanks again for your hard work, matt.

i am sure you can hear all of us salivating ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back