Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can add domain names then you can sure use it. Otherwise, if you cannot add domain name then PM me and I will see if I can reinstate it.

And to everyone else:

The new Bodis is still a work in progress. I am adding a few additional things and making sure everything is working perfectly before releasing. I don't want to push out anything early and half buggy.

•••
Thanks for the positive update Matt.

•••
Sometimes I find that my bodis pages don't load, maybe it's at this time 3.30 EST as not many people use the sites? I can post a link but I'm sure in 10 minutes it will work. My ISP is a bit unreliable (3 - Mobile wireless) & I'm not in the USA but Australia but I checked other sites and they work, one of my bodis pages that wasn't working as I write: http://www.travelfinland.info/

edit: now it works after I post :blink: but this happens often latley at least, it could be something from been this far away from the USA? does anyone else have this happen?

•••
onewordonly said:
Sometimes I find that my bodis pages don't load, maybe it's at this time 3.30 EST as not many people use the sites? I can post a link but I'm sure in 10 minutes it will work. My ISP is a bit unreliable (3 - Mobile wireless) & I'm not in the USA but Australia but I checked other sites and they work, one of my bodis pages that wasn't working as I write: http://www.travelfinland.info/

edit: now it works after I post :blink: but this happens often latley at least, it could be something from been this far away from the USA? does anyone else have this happen?
It's NOT loading here, from the middle of the Atlantic!

Getting a: ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved

GIL

•••
Mine aren't loading either ---

•••
yours are loading here in Australia Gil.

Auto pages anyway. Custom pages are not.

Edit: five minutes later....nothing. Same error your seeing.

•••
onewordonly said:

not loading here too.

•••
LMAO....Gil/onewordonly...Names resolving now, at least here.

•••
mine are not loading currently

•••
Mine aren't loading, either. Must be a server issue...?

•••
Should be up. And I'll take a look at why this has happened.

•••
•••
Sorry SirenGirl

sirengirl said:
I have been a supporter of Matts for the longest in fact I still am, so bashing me is a bit unfair however indirect.

SirenGirl,
No bashing intended and yes, you have been one of Matt's staunchest supporters. I didn't mean to single you out, although I admit it probably came across that way. My humble apologies. I didn't express myself clearly. I guess the point I was making - and I mean this in regards to anyone, not specifically you - is where do we move our names to? Things are so bad with parking that is there any point in moving names around?

:)

•••
Azam.biz said:
Several queries to support over many months and not a single response.

To many people start online businesses thinking it's easy. The talk about "low barriers to entry" is all a myth - the barriers to entry are not low if you bother to provide things as basic as support, and get simple things right before unleashing them on the world.

I wish Bodis all the best, but we've moved all our domain names away and will never touch them, even if they offer 150% of their CPC revenue.

I've always received support responses to my queries.

•••
Rodash,

you are right, parking has tanked everywhere.

•••
goodkarmaco said:
Rodash,

you are right, parking has tanked everywhere.
The question is, "Is it coming back? And if so, how much and how soon?"

•••
Happy Birthday CFGuru

Happy Birthday
CFGuru

•••
Wow, Matt, you are over the hill at the ripe old age of 20!

Take the day off and go get some birthday cake!!

•••
Have the best birthday Matt,

then get back to work, lol

•••
Happy birthday Matt!. How many white hairs have you managed to collect in the past year? Have a good year!

GIL

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Damn I'm old. But I feel young. lol. :)

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Version 2 is coming soon. It's great. I am so excited, I can't wait until it is released. I am sure it will be something that so many will be happy with, I just can't describe how excited I am about it right now and how anxious I am to release it. But I am also making sure it really has what I WANT it to have before releasing and I'm sure everyone will think it was worth the wait once it is out!! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back