Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sirengirl said:
Hey does anyone know the numbers and letters to adjust colors? I would love to play around with more than just maroon :) In the meantime here's another..

....shhh.info
You mean color codes?
Go to http://google.com
type in "html color codes".

Too many to list them all :)

•••
•••
•••
Kaleidozone said:
Scentedbubblebath.com looks good! The last time I looked at it the links were hard to see (the left ones) with the text and yellow background. The purple shades go well together and compliment the photo.

Andrea

Thanks Andrea! :)
Thanks Matt! :)
I am going to be moving more of my domains over to Bodis. I am really happy with this parking company. Traffic is better. I have a names that recieved no Traffic at Namedrive. I move them to Bodis and now they are getting 15-45 hits per day.
I have names that were getting a couple pennies per click at NameDrive and now they are doing ALOT better parked with Bodis.com!

•••
URL forwarding option is still unavailable!! why Matt??

•••
•••
If you have Firefox there is an extension called ColorZilla that lets you copy and paste colors right from your browser. It also has a eyedropper so you can copy colors from other websites.

You could make your pages NP Blue :)

GILSAN said:
Yes copper, Just couldn't remember the term "html color codes".

•••
cfguru360 said:
Great looking landing pages, Gilsan!

Looks like web pages are starting to get indexed by search engines. For instance, one of our client's: ScentedBubbleBath.com.

If you do a Google search for "Scented Bubble Bath", it is result #7. This is very good news.

raenra, one of my domains ranks #2 at yahoo search....
Thanks Matt!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Kwan but I don't have Firefox. I'm using Photoshop and then testing the colors. At the moment I'm just changing my Domains from Auto to Manual, the rest will come later

And another one bites the dust... www.best4refinance.com

It's almost 4 in the morning here so I'm off to bed.
GIL

•••
Well I am taking my time adding domains, trying to get everthing Perfect on the ones that I list.

Results on DeltaCareCA.org

88% CTR with very nice earnings in just 2 days!!!! 88% CTR Now that's some good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! My CTR was 33.33% at Parked.

It just shows if you know what your customers are looking and you provide it, you will get results!

•••
every thing seems to be good so far.

Last edited:
•••
I've got www.i747.com up and finalized the photo for www.findagenealogy.com and I've moved a bunch more over so I'll be one busy bee this weekend editing the ones that are up and moving more over. I'm sure many of you will be as well! Have a good one :)

Andrea

•••
Bodis looks awesome. I'm getting in a few domains today. This could be a real revolution for us domaineers. I've seen some of the sites you guys have put up and its superb. Need to grab some shuteye now.

•••
How often does you stat get updated ? Mine is now close to 1 day and it seems the stats haven't come up.
88% CTR with very nice earnings in just 2 days!!!!

•••
•••
This is a very handy tool it will help you get the hex numbers for the color pallate!! Very usefull if you want to make links match up with certain colors and the best thing is its free!!!!

http://www.colorschemer.com/ColorPix.exe

•••
Last edited:
•••
I had pointed my dns servers to ns1 and ns2 bodis yesterday. I still dont see my domain on bodis. Is something wrong? My hosting service control panel shows the domain updates have been made.

For picking up colors real fast I use instant color picker. Its a great tool. It has a free fully functional trial which you can avail of while making changes to your bodis sites. Best part is, you can choose any color from any website, whatever appeals to you most. Just place the color picker pointer over the color you like and it comes up with the number.

Download or read about it here...

http://www.youngsmarts.com/

Last edited:
•••
Been lurking since day one. Looks like things have really picked up, and congrats to all. Just applied this am, awaiting approval...

•••
Varon said:
I had pointed my dns servers to ns1 and ns2 bodis yesterday. I still dont see my domain on bodis. Is something wrong? My hosting service control panel shows the domain updates have been made.

It can take up to 72 hours for the nameservers to update.

•••
gooster said:
It can take up to 72 hours for the nameservers to update.

Thanks gooster. :)

•••
Still playing with the customization interface. It would be good to have a preview feature so I don't have to reload the domain every time.
The ability to upload a custom picture is nice :)

•••
If anyone is having trouble with relevant keywords in custom landing page I found that if you use the link generator based on keywords is not the same results as if you typed in the keyword yourself into the keyword link area. Before I maually put keywords in I use search bar to see what comes up if relevant adds i physically add them It has really helped in making sure adds are relevant.

Just to give an example If I type child support in link generator only 4 fathers rights links appear, but if i manually type in "child support" in the box when someone clicks on child support all relevant adds come up.

Last edited:
•••
I am highly impressed with Bodis.

$2.36 in parking yesterday and for most of that time I was working on adding the domains and fine tuning them! The majority are not even transferred yet and I've got a lot of work to do on them this weekend.

The ability to add my own photos and text and choose my colors is invaluable.
Bodis is going to be a huge help in getting listed in search engines.

Congrats on a job well done and thanks for all the hard work that went into creating Bodis! :)

Andrea

•••
Holy Crap!

So far, $58.00!
All domains I moved are either brand new registered or making less than $5/mth each from other parking sites.

Newly registered domains are not even showing up on stat because I put them today :)

I'll be moving 400+ more from sedo over the weekend.
Possibly move another 1K or so as time permits :D

Matt, I hope you don't yank it from under our feet one day :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back