Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jose Cuervo said:
I'm having setting up my domains. When I click "Custom Landing Page", select an image from the Gallery Image list, and click Save, I get the error message:

"An image is required for the custom lander."

If I don't select an image, the same error message appears. So right now, I can only use "Automatic Landing Page".

Is anyone else having the same problem?

same problem I had so another member suggested i use wikipedia.org and download images from there that works fine, by right clicking you can see properties if it is larger than 30kb it cant be used but most are smaller, i then "saved picture as" and when uploading custom picture i clicked on browse and doubleclicked the picture i wanted

•••
lzy said:
Sorry, I'm sure this must have been discussed somewhere in this entire long thread but how does Bodis make money then if we keep 100% revenue?

Well it is for members that register this year.

But there will be additional services in the very near future which will be optional and generate revenue for the program. Our main focus right now is to expand our member base, and we do that by offering the best possible payouts.

Regarding the custom images, you are probably selecting the category instead of the image below it. Some categories don't even have images. Someone should get images by tonight.

I guess I will put in a note to add an automatic compresser on Bodis.com which lowers the quality of images if they are over 30kb. This way people can upload images above 30kb and not have a problem.

Last edited:
•••
Do you pay for multiple clicks from same visitor?
Thanks.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Yup, new explosive stuff is in the works. :)

I have to keep things juicy. B-)

Great! B-)

•••
cfguru360 said:
Well it is for members that register this year.

But there will be additional services in the very near future which will be optional and generate revenue for the program. Our main focus right now is to expand our member base, and we do that by offering the best possible payouts.

Regarding the custom images, you are probably selecting the category instead of the image below it. Some categories don't even have images. Someone should get images by tonight.

I guess I will put in a note to add an automatic compresser on Bodis.com which lowers the quality of images if they are over 30kb. This way people can upload images above 30kb and not have a problem.

Solved my problem. Thanks, Matt! :)

•••
Color palettes have been fixed.

•••
Hey Matt, my revenue is excellent from Bodis, Thanks :)

Question: Do .mobi's parked at Bodis display properly on the mobile screens?

Last edited:
•••
:hehe: gush its geting better and better :td:

good job matt

•••
lzy said:
Sorry, I'm sure this must have been discussed somewhere in this entire long thread but how does Bodis make money then if we keep 100% revenue?

Jose, your problem is probably because you choose one of the 'topics' without any 'sub-topics'. Try choosing a subtopic like cristiano for the image header...hope that helps. :)

Matt has previously stated that anyone joining his program during the first year will get 100% of the revenue (he is footing the overhead expenses) and charge people who join thereafter.

Hopefully his program will be successful in building the critical mass so that he can make some $$$ as well (in addition to his domain names being parked and earning higher $$$)

•••
What about a 99% revenue share? This would result in absolutely no difference in our revenue but allow the server charges to be covered (or at least most) if enough people are using it.

•••
Very Happy

Hi, Matt.

I'm very happy with Bodis.com

It's about time a parking company went the extra yard, and I applaud your efforts!

Since I have a few hundred IDNS...are there any plans "down the road" to add
those services?

Keep up the GREAT work!

Steve.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Color palettes have been fixed.

Nice one. That was quick.

Just checked and all is working perfectly :)

•••
goodkarmaco said:
I appreceiate how Matt has a hands on approach and is willing to help 100%. His, "How's everyones ones revenue" is something I have never heard asked by a owner of a parking company.

I agree 100%, I've never even gotten a response to emails with any other parking provider.

And yeah, the revenue is sweet. Great Job Matt.

If you're still stuck elsewhere, don't be, 100% is 100% and everyone else must be giving 5% from my previous experience.

•••
•••
Great looking landing pages, Gilsan!

Looks like web pages are starting to get indexed by search engines. For instance, one of our client's: ScentedBubbleBath.com.

If you do a Google search for "Scented Bubble Bath", it is result #7. This is very good news.

•••
That is indeed interesting, I'm curious how it ranks in a few days/weeks though as it's common that new sites/pages enjoy good rankings at first but then slide down.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Looks like web pages are starting to get indexed by search engines. For instance, one of our client's: ScentedBubbleBath.com.

If you do a Google search for "Scented Bubble Bath", it is result #7. This is very good news.

Its really nice. I see that the keyword "Scented Bubble Bath" has 22500 exact keyword competing sites and the site still ranks #7 on google. Pretty amazing. :)

•••
Those are not actual competing pages but references.
An intitle:"keyword" is a more accurate way of telling how many competing pages there are for that term.

Not on the dot, but more accurate as competing pages will make use of the page title to optimize for the keyword(s) in question. And some of those may even have that term by chance and not with the intention of optimization.

•••
Very nice colour scheme for ScentedBubbleBath.com. I would sugest putting darker text color especially for the Left Navigation Text (I can't read it) and to a lesser extent the Header.

Here's another 2 additions to my collection: www.dubaiskyline.info
and www.allawyers.info

Also changed the Cristiano picture at: www.cristianoronaldo17.info

GIL

www.basketballegends.com - www.dvdtrends.info - www.best-golfcourses.info
www.aidsfocus.com - www.boutique4dogs.com - www.bestsafariguide.com www.besthavanas.com

Last edited:
•••
What do you guys think of www.glamor.tv ? I've been working with the colors and still have text to fill in (as I do on all my websites). I'm also trying to get the model's photo not to look "wide screen".

Andrea

•••
Ok I fixed my color scheme on ScentedBubbleBath.com It was ok last night. I have no clue where those colors came from...

•••
texasgamer said:
Ok I fixed my color scheme on ScentedBubbleBath.com It was ok last night. I have no clue where those colors came from...

Scentedbubblebath.com looks good! The last time I looked at it the links were hard to see (the left ones) with the text and yellow background. The purple shades go well together and compliment the photo.

Andrea

•••
Hey does anyone know the numbers and letters to adjust colors? I would love to play around with more than just maroon :) In the meantime here's another..

....shhh.info

•••
yeah, it is too bad there is no preview of the colors. Just try entering different ones I guess and see what you like. I have not tried it myself but that should work.

•••
Kaleidozone, you will have to either use a diferent photo that is aprox. 326 pixels wide and 171 pixels high or as an alternative you can maintain that picture and add another one by it's side. The sum of both pictures being 326x171. Use photoshop or similar program where you can also find the numbers and letters to adjust colors.
That´s what I had to do will the below domains that I don't have the correct size pictures at present. Actually some of these 2 picture montages don't look too bad. Just finished the 2010-SouthAfrica.com domain.

www.2010-southafrica.info - www.cristianoronaldo17.info - www.allawyers.info
www.dvdtrends.info - www.aidsfocus.com - www.besthavanas.com
www.dubaiskyline.info

sirengirl, check out this link were where you can choose from 256 websafe colours. Just pass your cursor over the colors and it will display the numbers and letters. http://www.stokhorst.nl/colorDavid/

Texasgamer, "I can see clearly now..." your ScentedBubbleBath.com. Even the bubble girl looks better!

GIL

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back