Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kaleidozone said:
Find an image that you like (and are free to use) and right click it and save it and then use your photo editor to resize it.

Try www.freephotosbank.com

Thanks kaleidozone I did this with a few pictures on the web how do you no if they are free can I get in trouble for copying, oops just saw the link for your free fotoshop will try that, just out of curiosity when you search google many times a picture appears can we use those free too i allready copied a couple and put them on my landing page

•••
I've been having a hard time uploading images on the Custom Landing Page and after reducing the size of some of my images on Photoshop I discovered that the custom images must be less than 29,2 Kb or they will not upload.

This resulted in a loss of quality of the "Springboks running across the road" photo (29,2Kb) on my domain www.bestsafariguide.com.

The photo of the Puppy (29,2Kb) on the domain www.boutique4dogs.com has better quality because its a bit bigger in size. That got me scratching my head!

The www.cristianoronaldo17.info domain pleasantly surprised me with 6 clicks and $1.82 since yesterday. I thought that was a good start even considering that all the links on the left navigation have no sponsored links in them except for one (Manchester United F.C.) that has only 1 sponsored link. All the rest are empty.

There are a few things that I'm not sure of
1. On the Custom Landing Page what exactly does "Toggle Search" do?
2. On the Automatic Landing Page how many keywords can you put and do you separate them by commas?
3. Can I do anything to have more sponsored links on my sites?
4. How can I improve the quality of the pictures that I upload?

Thanks
GIL

•••
1. Turn on/off the search field on the right top of the page
2. There is a limit to the length of the field. You'll get an error message if it's too long.
I have the same question about the comma or space separated. Matt?

3. Most sponsored links are only shown if you are in the US. I am in Spain so I don't see any links either. But go to a proxy website that is in the US like hidemyass.com and look at your website. You will see a lot more links.
4. Resize the image in Photoshop yourself to 326 x 171 pixels. If you upload an image that's larger or smaller the server will use GD to resize it which is gives bad quality.

GILSAN said:
I've been having a hard time uploading images on the Custom Landing Page and after reducing the size of some of my images on Photoshop I discovered that the custom images must be less than 29,2 Kb or they will not upload.

This resulted in a loss of quality of the "Springboks running across the road" photo (29,2Kb) on my domain www.bestsafariguide.com.

The photo of the Puppy (29,2Kb) on the domain www.boutique4dogs.com has better quality because its a bit bigger in size. That got me scratching my head!

The www.cristianoronaldo17.info domain pleasantly surprised me with 6 clicks and $1.82 since yesterday. I thought that was a good start even considering that all the links on the left navigation have no sponsored links in them except for one (Manchester United F.C.) that has only 1 sponsored link. All the rest are empty.

There are a few things that I'm not sure of
1. On the Custom Landing Page what exactly does "Toggle Search" do?
2. On the Automatic Landing Page how many keywords can you put and do you separate them by commas?
3. Can I do anything to have more sponsored links on my sites?
4. How can I improve the quality of the pictures that I upload?

Thanks
GIL

•••
You CANNOT use any images just of search or other people's sites.

It's just not done.

You need to find really free images, like at wikimedia.

•••
mwzd said:

It's just not done.

That's right, and you do need to find photos on a free photos site
like the one I posted earlier. Many of them only require a credit to the photographer and you can use them on your site.

Last edited:
•••
mwzd said:

It's just not done.

Ok thanks I will delete what I uploaded

•••
Thanks Kwan, Just checked www.cristianoronaldo17.info through hidemyass.com and yes you are right, it does show a lot more sponsored links.

As for the images being size 326 x 171 pixels on Photoshop I tried that with a resolution of 72 pixels/inch but it still gave images of close to 40Kb. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried a diferent picture (Lioness feeding) on the www.bestsafariguide.com but the quality is still not good as it had to be 278 x 155 in order to be under 30Kb.

I'm not sure if mwzd and kaleidozone were refering to me about using IMAGES from other peaple's site. Was it?

Thanks for your help
GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
Thanks Kwan, Just checked www.cristianoronaldo17.info through hidemyass.com and yes you are right, it does show a lot more sponsored links.

As for the images being size 326 x 171 pixels on Photoshop I tried that with a resolution of 72 pixels/inch but it still gave images of close to 40Kb. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried a diferent picture (Lioness feeding) on the www.bestsafariguide.com but the quality is still not good as it had to be 278 x 155 in order to be under 30Kb.

I'm not sure if mwzd and kaleidozone were refering to me about using IMAGES from other peaple's site. Was it?

Thanks for your help
GIL

Not me GIL, I was just pointing out there are places you can find free photos to use on your website and trying to help fatter.

•••
I don't know what version Photoshop you're using, but look if you have the option File, Save for Web... I tried your bestsafariguide.com picture (set as JPG, quality 60) and was able to compress it from 29 to 14 kb with the same quality. If you have an older version of photoshop search online for "image compression tool". Those still work better than what PHP can do.

GILSAN said:

Thanks for your help
GIL

•••
Ok, it's official, Bodis is definitely better than any other parking service out there (except for tm and adult names...).

I've made more in the last two days from 20 domains, than I have at another service the whole of this month till date from 300. Guess it's going to be a busy weekend...

GILSAN - was replying to fatter in the first post on this page.

•••
I have v7.0 and I've been using "save as". I did as you sugested and tried "save to Web" and that did the trick. Thanks very much Kwan.

By the way Kaleidozone I do appreciate your good advice but in fact all the pictures are mine. I took them when I went on a vacation with my wife and kids to South Africa 3 years ago and spent a few days on a Safari Game Lodge.

Check out www.bestsafariguide.com again as I've put on a diferent picture again. And no, it's not circus time with this lion, it's just an unusual picture I took of this lion after his failed attempt at catching a large bird that flew over him (and that I did not get on the picture unfortunately). By the way, which of the 3 pictures do you prefer?

Regards
GIL

www.cristianoronaldo17.info - www.boutique4dogs.com

Last edited:
•••
Still cant get it to accept my .name and .me.uk names .

•••
GILSAN said:
I have v7.0 and I've been using "save as". I did as you sugested and tried "save to Web" and that did the trick. Thanks very much Kwan.

By the way Kaleidozone I do appreciate your good advice but in fact all the pictures are mine. I took them when I went on a vacation with my wife and kids to South Africa 3 years ago and spent a few days on a Safari Game Lodge.

Check out www.bestsafariguide.com again as I've put on a diferent picture again. And no, it's not circus time with this lion, it's just an unusual picture I took of this lion after his failed attempt at catching a large bird that flew over him (and that I did not get on the picture unfortunately). By the way, which of the 3 pictures do you prefer?

Regards
GIL

www.cristianoronaldo17.info - www.boutique4dogs.com

Yah GIL they're beautiful pictures you have and I was not suggesting they weren't yours -- my response was to fatty to help with finding pictures to use without violating copyrights.

I have some cool pictures from Martinque that I took that I'll upload as general beach / tropical scenes and anyone from namepros can use them on their website.

•••
That´s a good idea. maybe we could all pool in with pictures that NP members could use. I would go for that.

GIL

•••
All suggestions mentioned yesterday/today have been noted and will be added at one point or another. B-) Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Guys, you can also check out IrfanView,
if you don't have PS or don't want to spring for it.

Irfanview is free, works great and has compression tool.

Just remember to download the complete software with all tools and not the 'lite' version.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Does anybody want a job here?

I am trying to introduce new features: URL Forwarding, etc, fix bugs, etc and am finding not enough time to add images for the gallery.

I do have a paid Photos.com account. Anybody that is interesting in doing this at $20/hr please contact me. It will be roughly a one - two day job. Please pm me if you are TALENTED with Photoshop / Image editing and can do the job right. Not all photos look great with the layout. I need somebody that has the right eye to pick out the right photos.

PS
All suggestions mentioned yesterday/today have been noted and will be added at one point or another. B-) Thank you!

PS#2
You are only cropping the images in photoshop, not design work. :)

Happy to oblige as I have time free all day/night tommorrow+

•••
Thats a big help, as I can try again now. Thks "T".

•••
I can help with and donate photos for art.

Re the techy stuff I'm not so good but I did find that if you get an error message in the auto-create re links taking out apostrophes and symbols like "&" in the auto links makes them go through.

•••
mwzd said:

It's just not done.

Thanks I used them and most pictures fit great in bodis, i will give a donation to wikimedia when done

•••
Last edited:
•••
OK Guys, your landing pages look good.

I have few questions:

1. It is quick and easy to manage 1000s of domains using Bodis?

2. And Most Important: What is your CTR, Rate Per Click, and RPM?

Thanks.

•••
•••
hey guys i need picture rerated to pigs for my pigguide.com

•••
rickkumar said:
1. It is quick and easy to manage 1000s of domains using Bodis?

Easier than most other parking programs, fast loading pages, excellent navigation.

rickkumar said:
2. And Most Important: What is your CTR, Rate Per Click, and RPM?

Too early for RPM, but RPC is better than at some of my developed sites.

CTR, for the ones with clicks is about 7% - 100% (I kid you not).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back