Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
efka .com 1,000 euro @ sedo

•••
some recent tdnam sales:

gixe.com $415
bmob.com $340
foab.com $270
baqs.com $215
xafi.com $165

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
names like geqq usually go for $20-30ish, picked up a couple similar ones a while ago.

•••
I am already surprised with current price ($200) :)
Do not see any reason this domain cost more than $10 :)

I would like to quote some past similar sales :D

deqq.com $2,580.00 3/18/2009 Sedo

diqq.com $467.00 5/27/2009 Sedo

saff.com $14,200.00 1/6/2010 Afternic

deff.com $4,000.00 4/1/2009 Afternic

sazz.com $2,350.00 6/25/2009 Sedo

fecc.com $1,001.00 7/22/2008 NameJet

dokk.com $1,925.00 2/2/2010 Afternic

facc.com $2,050.00 5/22/2006

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
I've been lurking here since the beginning of Vurg's original countdown thread which I read everyday. I guess I don't have the same skill you guys have at flipping because the only way I've ever made $$ from these things is through development.

I'm unloading the last of my llll's here in one big auction http://www.namepros.com/domains-for...llls-including-buwb-com-duwb.html#post3818527 Some decent pronounceables there like duwb.com buwb.com etc..

I'd far prefer one of you guys get them than some random guy off Ebay.

Last year I had a fairly large clothing company go after one of mine. They offered $75!! So of course I explain why it's worth way way more than that. They revoke their offer and buy the .net! That's pretty much how my luck with llll's runs.

Good luck guys! Will miss reading this thread.

•••
•••
•••
•••
deqq.com $2,580.00 3/18/2009 Sedo

diqq.com $467.00 5/27/2009 Sedo

saff.com $14,200.00 1/6/2010 Afternic

deff.com $4,000.00 4/1/2009 Afternic

sazz.com $2,350.00 6/25/2009 Sedo

fecc.com $1,001.00 7/22/2008 NameJet

dokk.com $1,925.00 2/2/2010 Afternic

facc.com $2,050.00 5/22/2006

You filtered out the big sales here...
I see names like these with double q sell for $30-ish on ebay and snapnames all the time.

I own a couple similar ones like puqq, gejj, peww, vihh etc
I've sold Pobb.com at sedo auction aswell, ended at only $490 or so...

•••
You filtered out the big sales here...
I see names like these with double q sell for $30-ish on ebay and snapnames all the time.

I own a couple similar ones like puqq, gejj, peww, vihh etc
I've sold Pobb.com at sedo auction aswell, ended at only $490 or so...

Sometimes it becomes necessary to list the previous sales to give the auction a little boost!
however deqq.com is very similar to geqq.com :tu:

hope your domains also sell for $xxx
:wave:

•••
•••
Average sale prices on eBay for April were up against March's average. This is the second consecutive monthly rise. Here's an analysis of trends over the past 12 months. As always, I've excluded domains selling for more than $100 as I consider them outliers on eBay. All averages below are based on trendlines calculated from weekly figures, so smoothing out irregularities.

Over the past 12 months mean prices rose at an average rate of about $0.51 a month, a total of $6.06 over the period. The trend showed a rise from $9.89 to $15.96, which is a rise of 47% based on the midpoint.

Over the past 9 months mean prices rose at an average rate of about $0.48 a month.

Over the past 6 months mean prices fell at an average rate of about $0.68 a month.

Over the past 3 months mean prices rose at an average rate of about $1.36 a month.

Monthly means were -

May $13.39
June $8.57
July $8.61
August $9.09
September $11.98
October $10.59
November $18.03
December $18.12
January $13.91
February $12.03
March $13.40
April $15.75

Average remaining registration rose slightly over the 12-month period. This rise deducts about 8 cents from the monthly price rise, bringing the effective price rise down to about $0.43 a month.

Average domain quality also rose slightly over the 12-month period. This rise deducts about 8 cents from the monthly price rise, bringing the effective price rise down to about $0.35 a month.

Monthly sales volume has continued to fall, at an average rate over the past year of about 28 domains a month. For reference, the average sales volume over the period was 425 domains a month.

•••
ianmcd at it again, very useful post bruv!! repd+

•••
These ended @ Sedo yesterday or two days ago:

vins.com for 18,000 Euro

shui.com for $12,000

•••
Over the past 12 months mean prices rose at an average rate of about $0.51 a month, a total of $6.06 over the period.

Shows how awful this market continues to be, forget about these close to reg fee names folks, it is only making the registrars money.

•••
These ended @ Sedo yesterday or two days ago:

vins.com for 18,000 Euro

shui.com for $12,000

Shui means water in Chinese PinYin - These PinYin words can reach big numbers - if you have them sell on 4.cn though - Im pretty sure this is where this name will end up there for auction.

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Shows how awful this market continues to be, forget about these close to reg fee names folks, it is only making the registrars money.

Blah blah blah blah - change the record

•••
•••
Shui means water in Chinese PinYin ...

Shui not only means water , but also for "Who", "Sleep", and "Tax" in Chinese Pinyin

Very very nice domain for Chinese!!

•••
Shui not only means water , but also for "Who", "Sleep", and "Tax" in Chinese Pinyin

Very very nice domain for Chinese!!

Take your point has many meanings though Shui is mostly commonly used for water - Who (shei) is used more spoken rather than shui- Sleep is Shui Jiao and tax Shui Kuan - Pretty certain it will be used to mean water. Bottled water is big ,as the tap water is poor quality compared to the west.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Average sale prices on eBay for April were up against March's average. This is the second consecutive monthly rise. Here's an analysis of trends over the past 12 months.

Very constructive analysis Ian - very useful post.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

:lol: he wont ever, trust moi!!

where to find meanings for these chinese words?

Right quick lesson - sit up.

All chinese words start with one of these initials
b p m f d t n l g k h j q x zh ch sh r z c s
All Chinese words end with one of these finals
i u a o e ia ua uo ie ue er ai ao ou an ui iu uai iao ian uan

Therefore to know if a word exists take any one initial and put with any one final - it is very likely to have at least one meaning in chinese.
Type in here to know what it means
Chinese-English Dictionary
Try Shui and you will see how namelinker came up with those meanings - though you cant beat native speakers which im not but spend a lot of time here.

•••
That's a very helpful lesson Betthelot! Thank you very much! I tried repping you, but I'm too fond it seems!

•••
vins.com means wines in French

•••
zeel.com
$7.000
sedo home page

•••
zeel.com
$7.000
sedo home page
According to LLLLsales.com, zeel.com sold in May 2009 for $3,201 at Moniker silent auction.

Great flip .. Unless it was never completed. Either way, Congrats to the seller!

Sameh

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back