Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At NameJet:

TTNN $4,500

And OMOM was at $2,150 last night at Pool shortly before closing (not sure if it went even higher).

It seems the AABB and ABAB types are doing quite well...

•••
I think some of the naysayers also said that the LLLL.com buyout wouldn't hold, but it has held---solidly....

These days, you don't hear the naysayers saying that the buyout won't hold anymore, even they now know that the buyout will always hold.....it's called supply and demand...

Nicely said.

•••
I think some of the naysayers also said that the LLLL.com buyout wouldn't hold, but it has held---solidly....

These days, you don't hear the naysayers saying that the buyout won't hold anymore, even they now know that the buyout will always hold.....it's called supply and demand...
Supply and demand from domainers, that's an incestuous and limited market if you ask me. Anyway a buyout in itself does translate in higher market prices, but it puts an additional strain on the finances of domainers.

•••
•••
•••
OMOM final sale price at Pool was $2,403
I was not the winning bidder

At NameJet:

OMOM was at $2,150 last night at Pool shortly before closing (not sure if it went even higher).

•••
Interest is certainly there the traffic on the LLLL.coms i have has been rising each month nicely for the last year, ive owned them for about 4/5 years so its interesting to see this of course it could be domainers seeing if they are registered etc.

•••

:lol: I rememeber only naysayer in this thread is SNOOP!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Very restricted use, plus only means that in Italian, don't think it is cheap at all.

•••
Very restricted use, plus only means that in Italian, don't think it is cheap at all.

What about the hordes of huge online soy webstores? :lala:

I think it was a pretty good sale price aswell. I see no use for a local soy website :notme: Even if there would be demand for one they'd want the .it

I'm not a fan of non-english .coms unless they are nice acronyms.

•••
•••
•••
•••
tson $275 at Snap. Quite a steal for an "on" name!

•••
Does anyone have a trend analysis of quads premiums?

•••
•••
NJ sales:

ZOFO(.)COM
$2,251

LAAS(.)COM
$2,000

MULD(.)COM
$452

•••
More NJ - last 10 days:

vuxa $510
brdh $110
tcgs $510
mrev $286
lsdk $130
ushp $211
osys $2,600
nhte $200
xxxd $655
absu $410
soia $1,555
ttnn $4,500
vsii $735
igdb $550
hgma $360
tccr $420
tvbo $741

•••
My own sales in the last little while

OLIB dot com - $1200 (End user, last few days - Transfer in progress.)
RBMR dot com - $600 (End user, last few days - Transfer in progress.)
BWHY dot com - $130 (Sedo, week or two back)

•••

Michael you have been at it for a while now, great work!

•••

Congrats Michael. Fair price for OLIB

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back