NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm going to have to list a bunch on eBay if these kind of prices are to be expected on LLLL.coms expiring soon :)

Thanks Reece, they were ok. I actually picked up many more bargains (for much better prices) the last time this seller sold a large part of his portfolio. Today was brutal for bidding, in comparison. What really gets me is, this time the names all expire right away yet most did very well.

•••
I did some shopping on eBay the last couple of days. Very pleased with how I did, too. I think the current lull is just that -- a lull. We'll see the interest in LLLL.com's come back around, which will make this "lull" seem like a missed opportunity for those who are bailing.

•••
Updated LLLLsales.com with latest sales that weren't listed. also couple of sales I came across last 10 days.

elge $783 (SN)
ttep $410 (Sedo)
behy $360 (Sedo)
cowr $199/125 GBP (Sedo)
joaw $126/90 EUR (Sedo)

Last edited:
•••
LLLL.com results @ GreatDomains auction :

---------------
reserve met
---------------
crag.com $2,100
alby.com $1,302

---------------
reserve not met
---------------
anni.com $2,550
stef.com $2,000

GreatDomains (May 2009) full results

•••
I did some shopping on eBay the last couple of days. Very pleased with how I did, too. I think the current lull is just that -- a lull. We'll see the interest in LLLL.com's come back around, which will make this "lull" seem like a missed opportunity for those who are bailing.

Its strange - whenever i see someone buying more of LLLL.com's i see this statement and a completely opposite one by those who are selling :) :)

•••
Everyone, you can also report your recent sales above $100 at a new AfterMarket Journal. Here is the link

P.S. not spamming, just thought together we can contribute and build a sales report database which can be referred to later on or at any given time!!

•••
Everyone, you can also report your recent sales above $100 at a new AfterMarket Journal. Here is the link

P.S. not spamming, just thought together we can contribute and build a sales report database which can be referred to later on or at any given time!!

Don't we have this already in LLLLsales.com? Or is this only for pricier domains?

•••
Don't we have this already in LLLLsales.com? Or is this only for pricier domains?

There are quite a few already there, I'm just focusing on streamlining Domains + websites sales reporting on here and obviously above $100. ;)

•••
There are quite a few already there, I'm just focusing on streamlining Domains + websites sales reporting on here and obviously above $100. ;)

Alright, I see! That's a good idea then.

And it's looking pretty slick, I might say!

•••
•••

Nice idea there. Wish you luck! Although I think for 4L.coms, LLLLSales.com is doing a great job.

•••
•••
TDSI.COM
$2500
Afternic DLS recent sales

(bargain)
XODO.COM
$683
Afternic DLS recent sales

•••
•••
•••
The AccY.COM pattern looks promising for a few of mine:

AGTY
AKBY
AKLY
AZCY

I doubt.. Alby is a first name, however none of them are even close!!

•••
crumb.... the sale didn't go through after all. the winner never paid. man, i am TIRED on non-paying buyers on sedo!

Suqo at $800 is a great sale, I sold Fuqo.com a couple months back a for a LOT less.

•••
•••
•••
BEBI . COM - $5,005 TDNAM (Not Expired Auction)

•••
Today on TDNX:

vnar $65
rhvg $20
owxy $26
ltep $151
hjrv $20
dakw $31
bxxq $36
renewals have been added

Today on Namejet:

efts $2651

Yesterday on Namejet:

apne $1200
lmcg $208

Looks like quads are climbing slightly these last couple weeks.

•••
I agree.. Alby was my name in the auction..Alby is not only a first name, it is also a GEO, a town in Switzerland....It was a great name, the best LLLL I ever owned, regged in 1995...If the buyer doesn't pay the $1300, I will be happy, I'd rather keep the name...

•••
I agree.. Alby was my name in the auction..Alby is not only a first name, it is also a GEO, a town in Switzerland....It was a great name, the best LLLL I ever owned, regged in 1995...If the buyer doesn't pay the $1300, I will be happy, I'd rather keep the name...

I was keeping an eye on that thinking that it would only reach about $800 because that's all I was prepared to pay. It really is a great name and I actually know people who are called Alby.

•••

i agree
something special about this name
wouldnt bat an eyelid if i saw sell for xx,xxx low one time on dnjournal

•••

I completely agree that Alby is a great name with good letters.

However, Akly is a last name and sometime a first name too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back