Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like TAXO.com a lot. I didn't even know it was on auction as I rarely use Snap or NJ.

I bought Taxo.net a couple months ago. Any LLLL starting with "Tax" is a good start. Being a CVCV certainly does not hurt.

Brad

That went for cheap TAXo

•••
Brad, I would've been on it if NJ had let me log into my account that day.. some technical glitch I reckon

I like TAXO.com a lot. I didn't even know it was on auction as I rarely use Snap or NJ.

I bought Taxo.net a couple months ago. Any LLLL starting with "Tax" is a good start. Being a CVCV certainly does not hurt.

Brad

•••
fitr $570 (NJ)
jyco $351 (NJ)
fylu $235 (Sedo)
edjo $161 (NJ)
umft $70 (Sedo)

•••
Fitr was reauctioned, and sold for 10 times less.. Interesting.

Other Namejet sales:

zpam $190
bchc $461
gmhe $161
obex $2500 (!)

•••
•••
Yeah, that's how I saw it as well. I really think I need to put my hate of NetSol aside and start using NameJet :]

Wow, what a bargain! Tax Online. Easily worth MUCH more than that.

Last edited:
•••
Recently Premium LLLL.com domains got good price at TDNX & NJ

•••
taxo $1650
clyf $80[/B]

taxo is a sweet domain, no question

i think clyf is a great one syllable brandable, pronouncable etc

$80 a steal imo
its a decade old also

•••
Wow, what a bargain! Tax Online. Easily worth MUCH more than that.

It just went for regular CVCV price for whoever was bidding on it, and I'm sure they werent thinking about Tax Online at that point in time!!

•••
When I grabbed TAXO.net I was thinking "Tax Online". I always like the "O" ending in CVCV since it can stand for online and is also normally a strong sound, which helps for brandability.

Brad

It just went for regular CVCV price for whoever was bidding on it, and I'm sure they werent thinking about Tax Online at that point in time!!

•••
All LLLL.com sales (eBay) the past two days:

11th
DLXQ $28.00
LZEH $26.00
YFIQ $13.50

12th
WJSK $13.50
FHPY $5.50
ZIYL $12.50
FKCJ $12.20
VLWL $8.57
ZYEM $23.50
VXBC $3.81
JQCU $2.57
PXTB $7.50
PQDX $8.07
LBZE $7.00
DQRZ $5.50

_

•••
Mean prices have fallen over the last 6 months at an average rate of about $1.31 per month - that's a total of $7.86 over the period. The trend was a drop from $23.24 to $15.38, which is a fall of 41% based on the midpoint.

Thanks for the analysis, hopefully this will spell the end to all those who have been arguing that the market has been rising since late last year when it clearly hasn't been.

Last edited:
•••
Snoop, that was an analysis of eBay only. The analysis of the whole market is on my blog :]

Thanks for the analysis, hopefully this will spell the end to all those who have been arguing that the market has been rising since late last year when it clearly hasn't been.

•••
Yesterday on TDNX:

zpnm $25
xtwk $25
vtwk $20
sbxo $25
qywl $25
pske $51
miyl $35
jatq $20
ddoh $131
aybn $20
renewals have been added

•••
KLSO.COM
$115
Afternic DLS recent sales

•••
NJ:

sbrg $190
goky $570
bacf $200

•••

Snoop, that was an analysis of eBay only. The analysis of the whole market is on my blog :]
omg lol

Hopefully this will spell the end to anyone taking him seriously. (snoop, that is)
Tunnelvision! :cy:

•••
I haven't posted a lot of the LLLL.com sales I've made lately -- will post them all when I get them all sold, however I've completed 231 sales so far with an average sale price of $11.47. The large majority were 0-2 premium letters.

Someone would be paying at least that much to buy them on TDNAM (usually sell there for $20+ but fully renewed). Ebay and domain forums seem to be the only place where they can be had for less -- probably because the big buyers don't want to have to buy each domain one at a time or have to deal with a whole bunch of different sellers which they may not know or trust. There is an opportunity cost associated with buying the domains one at a time -- it's time that could otherwise be spent making money.

•••
targ $1,550 (SN)
uskg $80 (Sedo)

•••
I haven't posted a lot of the LLLL.com sales I've made lately -- will post them all when I get them all sold, however I've completed 231 sales so far with an average sale price of $11.47. The large majority were 0-2 premium letters.

Someone would be paying at least that much to buy them on TDNAM (usually sell there for $20+ but fully renewed). Ebay and domain forums seem to be the only place where they can be had for less -- probably because the big buyers don't want to have to buy each domain one at a time or have to deal with a whole bunch of different sellers which they may not know or trust. There is an opportunity cost associated with buying the domains one at a time -- it's time that could otherwise be spent making money.
Good points, and yes those places are better to buy them low (so get to buying people).

Of course, buying one at a time builds up your portfolio with with better quality names; for instance at eBay just select the one(s) you think are best for that day even if it takes 10 min more. :)

•••
I've been following your listings on eBay the past few days Daniel -- you get quite good results, well above eBay averages. I'm sure being a PowerSeller and taking the time to make visually appealing listings contribute to that :)

Good points, and yes those places are better to buy them low (so get to buying people).

Of course, buying one at a time builds up your portfolio with with better quality names; for instance at eBay just select the one(s) you think are best for that day even if it takes 10 min more. :)

•••
•••
I've been following your listings on eBay the past few days Daniel -- you get quite good results, well above eBay averages. I'm sure being a PowerSeller and taking the time to make visually appealing listings contribute to that :)
The past few days/weeks sales have been not-so-good though, compared to my normal sales that is. :)

These names tend to do better for me the second-half of the month for whatever reason, but I still throw some up the first-half. Today was very mediocre again as expected.

And yeah those factors you mentioned, as well as others such as a client-base, do help.

+

From DNjournal.com report :

BTOE $6,000 (Sedo)
Cymo $3,800 (Afternic)
gudi $3,100 (Sedo)
BTOE and CYMO, wow

•••
From DNjournal.com report :

BTOE $6,000 (Sedo)

I recall reporting this domain sold before so I did a quick search and guess what!

03-20-2009:
EG.domains said:
SN:

huut $184
ohbm $184
btoe $164

mthh $225 (Sedo)

04-14-2009:
techie474 said:
I sold BTOE for $440 in July last year at SN, it was still in my Afternic account for BIN $995, only realised that after someone paid BIN and escrow was started. I had to request Afternic to return payment to buyer :(

•••
Looks like someone (most probably and end user) really wanted this domain!

I recall reporting this domain sold before so I did a quick search and guess what!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back