NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recall reporting this domain sold before so I did a quick search and guess what!

I knew I seen it too! I remember thinking "big toe" the last time. Good job. See if that $6k goes through though

•••
Today at TDNX:

xbfz $35
srja $25
rhai $200
qyuk $20
qesl $25
ojrx $20
kbgn $40
eqrx $25
renewals have been added

•••
See if that $6k goes through though

It went through already. DNjournal only reports completed sales, Whois info is Sedo Escrow ATM.

Congrats to the seller on such a great ROI.

•••
•••
Today on TDNX:

yiml $42
wnzm $25
wjap $48
ruwy $165
oujr $36
obhp $115
ibkv $30
renewals have been added

Today on Namejet:

gjoa $89

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hi,

I am new to domaining, I saw some good deals for LLLL.com domain names. Is this a good time to get in now if I can get domains under $10. Will prices go up from this point?

•••
You can make money in any market so long as you're able to buy under the going rate. There's certainly money to be made in reselling LLLL.coms -- where the prices go in the near future will largely depend on the economy imho.

Hi,

I am new to domaining, I saw some good deals for LLLL.com domain names. Is this a good time to get in now if I can get domains under $10. Will prices go up from this point?

•••
edited.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

There is always money to be made in this niche. I see people buying names all the time for $10 and selling them for $30 the very next day. Not every name will sell for $30 though, but the sells do happen. Some people jump in blind and lose money too. Do a little digging before spending your hard earned $$$.

(If you talk to my buddy snoop, this is considered cheerleading.)

•••
Hehe :)

I picked one up for $3.25 that doesn't expire until September -- easy to flip that for double+ what I paid and I wouldn't even bother putting a price on my time as I could have it sold and transferred inside of 5 minutes.

There is always money to be made in this niche. I see people buying names all the time for $10 and selling them for $30 the very next day. Not every name will sell for $30 though, but the sells do happen. Some people jump in blind and lose money too. Do a little digging before spending your hard earned $$$.

(If you talk to my buddy snoop, this is considered cheerleading.)

•••
Have you ever bought one and it didn't expire until 2013? Very weird. I bought one on Namejet and when it landed in my account it was reg'd out for 4 more years. Why would that happen if the name was expiring?

Last edited:
•••
LOL that's sweet :)

Have you ever bought one and it didn't expire until 2013? Very weird. I bought one on Namejet and when it landed in my account it was red'd out for 4 more years. Why would that happen if the name was expiring?

•••
All LLLL.com sales (eBay) the past two days:

13th

FKLY $15.50
VYFT $38.00
LXAW $5.15
IGQK $7.45
ZFJU $6.55
EHXX $18.38
NAHX $21.50
ZFMQ $5.60
WFYT $32.00
IYNT $13.07
VGLV $10.07
MRXN $33.20
MRXD $36.50

14th

KMZV $11.50
UZKP $4.26
YIHG $16.57
CEXR $21.00
ZLMU $9.50
WVWB $8.49
VKSW $3.25
CYEQ $10.00
WUJB $7.01
UFWM $10.50

~

•••
thats a cheap one...hehehehe I am guessing there is a letter missing?

yiml, I got that one :D
was about $39 actually, with the coupon code.

What do you think, is it catchy?

edit: actually just checked and it's not yet in my account.. how long does it take to show up after you won and paid the auction?

Last edited:
•••
ages.. more then 1 week...you should check in your account it will say the exact date...

•••
yiml, I got that one :D
was about $39 actually, with the coupon code.

What do you think, is it catchy?

edit: actually just checked and it's not yet in my account.. how long does it take to show up after you won and paid the auction?

Looks like a decent domain for that price! Good buy. I can see people being interested in it. Although I am not sure everyone will like it.

As "thetruman" said, it takes a long time for the domain transfer, I think the last domain I got from there took more then 10 days to transfer.

•••
Just won veyu on Snap, any thoughts?

•••
Just won veyu on Snap, any thoughts?

Besides it being CVCV(or CVVV for that matter), I don't see anything too special. But if you got it for a good price, you may be able to get a good ROI.

Personally, I don't understand all of the hype behind the very low quality CVCV's. Perhaps someone can fill me in, as this is one sector of LLLL.com's where have no invested interest.

•••
Besides it being CVCV(or CVVV for that matter), I don't see anything too special. But if you got it for a good price, you may be able to get a good ROI.

Personally, I don't understand all of the hype behind the very low quality CVCV's. Perhaps someone can fill me in, as this is one sector of LLLL.com's where have no invested interest.

Hows weather in the Peg? I use to live in Vancouver few years back :D

Coming back to the topic, CVCV or CVCY of LLLL.com's are somewhat pronounceable paving way for them domains to be easily brandable and what not!!

I think Reece and others will be able to get you more information on it

Last edited:
•••
Hows weather in the Peg? I sue to live in Vancouver few years back :D

Coming back to the topic, CVCV or CVCY of LLLL.com's are somewhat pronounceable paving way for them domains to be easily brandable and what not!!

I think Reece and others will be able to get you more information on it

The weather is actually pretty gloomy today! Vancouver, eh? I've been out that way before and it's got some really nice scenery!

I do understand the easily pronouncable aspect of the domain, but just like with every other LLLL, there has to be some grey area between a great CVCV and a lower quality CVCV. I understand how DATO or LASO (I know they might mean something in another language) could fetch some decent coin, but I am lost as to how something like XUKI or ZIQO could reach the prices that many of the CVCV's have been selling for.

I guess it all comes down to pronouncability and memorability in the end. Perhaps it really is that simple...

•••
Today on TDNX:

ufpj $75
otmy $85
kfja $25
ftfk $36
ekcy $31
renewals have been added

•••
NJ:

zele $3,700
avah $210
oscc $1,009
pixc $320

•••
my Qehy.com just closed on ebay for $15.50

yay ebay facing down again..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back