NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or further threats by Monster?
Who cares?

People need to understand that truth is an absolute defense.
Also, opinions fall under free speech.

Free speech warriors like Epik and Rob Monster should be welcoming this discussion.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Who cares?

Brad
The ones who are threatened can feel forced to remove reviews, and thus misrepresent the true rating of a company, and thus more people will trust a company who is not to be trusted, I care for others not to be held hostage with their funds.

•••
The ones who are threatened can feel forced to remove reviews, and thus misrepresent the true rating of a company, and thus more people will trust a company who is not to be trusted, I care for others not to be held hostage with their funds.
Well, no one is required to share anything.

They can just as easily ignore the question or say they are not comfortable answering it.

Brad

•••
If you make a website that stores all of Trustpilot's reviews, would that be legal?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
archive.org is legal

I am not a lawyer, so I can't answer that question. But, I believe archive.org has an opt-out as well.

(Not Legal Advice)

I personally consider what is on a public website is generally public information, when it comes to non-commercial use.

If you are not using it for commercial gains, and not using it in some confusingly similar way it is likely fine.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This is the only review that our mighty wrestler has left.
Indirectly, he still condemns Epik in it.
Epik's security flaw?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
So then, what were the other (14) reviews that magically disappeared?

Brad
You don't think so. Apparently, he had 16 reviews, 15 in which he scolded Epic directly, and one in which he scolded Epic only indirectly. Fifteen reviews with direct accusations disappeared.

•••
You don't think so. Apparently, he had 16 reviews, 15 in which he scolded Epic directly, and one in which he scolded Epic only indirectly. Fifteen reviews with direct accusations disappeared.
From the same user? Then I can understand why they were removed. If the single reviews from multiple people were removed, that is a different story.

Last edited:
•••
So then, it seems like 15 of the 16 were removed. The one negative complaint still remains.

If that is the case, I am sure TrustPilot has some TOS when it comes to multiple reviews for the same problem.

At some point it probably becomes excessive to leave that many reviews regarding the same problem. I would speculate that TrustPilot probably removed them for that reason.

For that reason, it also seems unlikely that his complaint was resolved.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So then, it seems like 15 of the 16 were removed. The one negative complaint still remains.

If that is the case, I am sure TrustPilot has some TOS when it comes to multiple reviews for the same problem.

At some point it probably becomes excessive to leave that many reviews regarding the same problem. I would speculate that TrustPilot probably removed them for that reason.

Brad
The only review that remains is not about Epik, but about escrow.com
Reviews about Epik were removed completely.

•••
Maybe all got removed for this user by TrustPilot for abusing the system. 15 reviews by one person towards one company is excessive. But again, I don't know if all these removed reviews were for the same user either.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think they've been removed by Trustpilot because one person can't leave too many reviews for one company. This is most likely the result of an agreement between Epic and the consumer.

Oh, interesting. This is quite the mess to try and keep track of.

If he feels comfortable clarifying, I would love to know if his complaint has been resolved amicably.
He is clearly under no obligation to respond.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
From the same user? Then I can understand why they were removed. If the single reviews from multiple people were removed, that is a different story.
I don't think they've been removed by Trustpilot because one person can't leave too many reviews for one company. This is most likely the result of an agreement between Epik and the consumer.

Last edited:
•••
Anyway, we can check it out.
Write 15 negative reviews about Epik and see if Trustpilot removes them.

Last edited:
•••
Anyway, we can check it out.
Write 15 negative reviews about Epik and see if Trustpilot removes them.
Bad idea, then it would seem that all the negative reviews are illegitimate. Once per person is enough.

Last edited:
•••
The wrestler taught us to write negative reviews every 24 hours and got it.
He probably got his money.
Why shouldn't we follow his example?

Last edited:
•••
Now we have an algorithm of actions to get our money - every 24 hours to write a negative review about Epik in Trustpilot and about looking for a lawyer in NP.

•••
True, he wrote negative reviews in a diverse and talented manner, it is difficult to repeat this.

•••
I've never had any issues with masterbucks..and actually like it since it holds money there until I want to transfer it to cash or bitcoin.. Big fan of the flexibility. And I've used it for years with big dollar amounts. So hopefully your issue is an outlier and isn't the new norm.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back