NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Your post had more than 20 likes at one point and then just got hammered down. Seems to me that Monster still has a bunch of human bots doing his bidding. What a pitiful excuse for a man. How does a grown man doing something like that and look in the mirror without being utterly disgusted with the fraud he has become? Rob Monster, you really are a despicable person.
Yup, saw that. No doubt that Monster and his trolls are here and trying to influence the conversation.

I believe Rob Monster has destroyed any credibility or respectability he ever had in this industry. Even though this nightmare has been going on for several months, he still hides and his minions use all kinds of lies and schemes to keep vast amounts of money from going to its rightful owners.

Hopefully this has or will soon cross-over from a civil matter to a criminal one so the FBI or other Feds will go after them. So many people are being hurt in many different ways that some kind of evidence of criminality will surface and then it's over for these guys.

Last edited:
•••
Rob, Let's do a live discussion and you can explain your position and defend yourself. Have I or anyone else gotten anything wrong? Tell us about it. Don't be afraid.

Well, let's see what Rob said to me in the thread I created regarding Epik screwing me over.
They messed up, and I was the person at fault for bringing it up?

The timing of Brad's public post plus general brigading of negative energy, was unnaturally coincident with our marketing event at NamesCon. While I acknowledge Epik's error, Brad's approach was believed as not in good faith and was arguably defamatory and weaponized. This is consistent with his general approach to Epik at NP.

I responded asking them to point out what was factually incorrect.

Did you want to go ahead and refute any of those claims before you throw around baseless accusations of "defamation"?

There is nothing I did in bad faith. I reported a factual accounting of what happened, to the best of my knowledge. If you didn't like that, tough.
Of course, there was no response to that whatsoever.

It seems like that is their MO. Take no responsibility, pretend to be the victim when they screw up, then try to bully others.

The offer stands in this thread. If I said anything that was factually incorrect, please let me know and I would be happy to correct it.

Also, the speculation in this thread is due to a lack of clarity by Epik on what is actually going on.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Well, let's see what Rob said to me in the thread I created regarding Epik screwing me over.
They messed up, and I was the person at fault for bringing it up?

I responded asking them to point out what was factually incorrect.

Of course, there was no response to that whatsoever.

It seems like their MO. Take no responsibility, pretend to be the victim when they screw up, then try to bullying others.

The offer stands in this thread. If I said anything that was factually incorrect, please let me know and I would be happy to correct it.

Of course opinions can't be wrong.

Also, the speculation in this thread is due to a lack of clarity by Epik on what is actually going on.

Brad
Yep, he's a liar. As I said earlier, a gaslighting hyper-spiritual psychopath.

•••
Yep, he's a liar. As I said earlier, a gaslighting hyper-spiritual psychopath.
Of course now mini-me Brian Royce has been caught in lies multiple times as well.

He said people were notified before Masterbucks went down. There are zero reports of that happening.
It was brought down without notice.

He said that payments are being processed in the order they were requested. We know that is factually untrue.

He said he paused escrow services. When exactly?

There are transactions such as the one by @Kathleen Kalaf for $100K well after Rob Monster left.

Their escrow services were being marketed until at least November 21st, if not even more recently.

FkhBjOOXoAInxjO

They sure like to play fast and loose with the truth.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
LOL.. and they all hate Rob Monster.
Nice try. The bots work for Rob Monster for pennies an hour. Rob Monster's victims and those that care about other people and those that care about free speech hate Rob Monster. But truth be told I'm sure those poor souls with no other options in life but to serve this Monster and bow before him and sing his praises hate him too because of the way, they know, he feels about them.

paying employees equals whore.png

•••
Yesterday I tried to register a dotnet domain with Epik money charged domain not registered money still not refunded (12 hrs). Got the domain with another registrar.

I think they are limited domain registration process for specific accounts. Because dotcom reg was fixed for me recently.

No idea why do Epik ruining their business and great company.
Maybe thay have read your posts here :ROFL:

I'm happy that I have no deal with them. It's good to hold domains in 3+ registrars
imo

•••
Anyone here have some Masterbucks ?

Is it possible to purchase domain on Epik with Masterbucks and than transfer out it ?​

1672738730011.png

•••
•••
Anyone here have some Masterbucks ?

Is it possible to purchase domain on Epik with Masterbucks and than transfer out it ?​

Show attachment 229646
Yes, it's possible to purchase with masterbucks. Some bargains are on Nameliquidate.com

Transfer-out before 60 days is at Epik's discretion, I think, in the past it worked. Using nameservers other than Epik's would provide protection in case of problems.

•••
I would venture a guess that Epik has a large number of domainer registrations.
Probably a larger percentage than most registrars.

Judging from the data we got from their hacked DB I would say that's a fair assumption.

Transfer-out before 60 days is at Epik's discretion, I think, in the past it worked.

They used to but this has changed. They have been refusing to unlock domains upon purchase through their marketplace or upon receiving a push since a long time ago.

Could be random ofcourse, maybe I just pissed off Rob and they flagged me.

•••
Maybe a lot of people want to convert their money on Epik to .com domains, and Epik doesn't have enough money to service that, so they turned off .com registrations.
My current attempts of regging are all made using fresh crypto funding and on my last attempt at 1st January, the name remains unregged till now. It's already approaching Thursday, US time. Goes to show that the Ediot is still co-mingling funds from ALL departments.

Another irony here is that currently every reg from fresh funds, tasting or not, is going to give E a guaranteed profit, yet E won't accept it.

The way E keeps getting worse makes me think they might be trying to run at full speed now. Maybe people should've sent bounty hunters to hunt them down.

•••
Perhaps all the money is taken by investors, but then they are partners in crime. Just because they stole money from them doesn't give them a reason to steal our money.

•••
•••
•••
"It has been a privilege to work for..." Isn't that something you say when you leave a company?
I thought the same thing until I read his last sentence.  "WE" are getting closer to our goal!

•••
"It has been a privilege to work for..." Isn't that something you say when you leave a company?
Exactly what I thought and to be honest I wasn't even that surprised.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have around 2183 .xyz top keywords in Epik.
Holding and renewing them for a long time.
One week back I got an email showing ROB as a registrant.
I thought something was wrong and I moved all of them to Dynadot.
I would suggest you check your domains whois.

1673002396993.png

•••

Show attachment 229881
Wow, this would really concern me as a domain registrant.

First a commingling of escrow funds now a commingling of domains?

Brad

•••
I can't believe some of you still went back to epik after the hack.
A courtesy note for Epik customers who have stated in solidarity that they will move even more of their domains to Epik because of the data breach: be wary and decide for yourself when it might no longer be wise to do so at this moment .

•••

Show attachment 229881
Wow, that's a worry. Just checked my notices for the last couple of months and fortunately all were in my name, but I do look forward to the time all of them have been transferred out.

•••

Show attachment 229881
Honestly, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Epik. But it still is scary.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back