Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even in my 1/2 ton noticed that there are blind spots especially "crotch rockets"and ebikes

13177852_10209285742371598_9109906808081730082_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
So those motorcycles, How did they get there?
Is that truck some sort of motorcycle magnet?

•••
So yesterday, at the graduation party, any time someone asked what I had in my new mug?
I answered "potato juice".
No one ever asked me about what I said.
Or get what I said.

•••
•••
•••
So those motorcycles, How did they get there?
Is that truck some sort of motorcycle magnet?
Ghost riders...
So yesterday, at the graduation party, any time someone asked what I had in my new mug?
I answered "potato juice".
No one ever asked me about what I said.
Or get what I said.
vodka or whiskey. ..lol

13254088_10206681224686359_3581189592970475871_n.jpg

•••
Occasionally this thread likes to help guide members in their better use of the NamePros auctions.

Today's advice is when you bid on auctions that have more than one domain be very clear what you are bidding on. Dont just type "4". If a domain is worth owning to you, it's worth spending a few more keystrokes when bidding.

If you are the seller of multiple domains, remind people to be clear in their bidding in the first post.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/etzo-net-ozpo-net-zrex-net-odzo-net-current-bid-4.946195/

•••
•••
WOW! I just learned about this thread from iowadawg's welcome thread. Has anyone new ever tried to actually read this glorious masterpiece in its entirety?

I'm going to need some moral support!

•••
WOW! I just learned about this thread from iowadawg's welcome thread. Has anyone new ever tried to actually read this glorious masterpiece in its entirety?

Of course not. The first 2-3 posts are worth reading :)

Welcome :)

•••
I wonder how long it would take?

If it takes me 5 minutes on average to fully absorb an entire page of awesomeness, filled with text, pictures, and occasional videos, then it would take me 8,100 minutes (135 days at 1 hour per day) to read this entire thread. But then, as I read, more pages will be added. From a quick peek, it looks like there's an average of 2 pages added per day, so after 135 days, there would be an additional 270 pages created that I'd need to read. Those 270 pages would take me 22.5 additional days to catch up, but then there would be 45 new pages to read once I did...

It'd take me about a year if we account for holidays, occasional laziness, and weekends! :xf.eek:

•••

I read the whole darn thing.

Welcome.

•••
I read the whole darn thing.

Welcome.

Me too, sadly :) I may have skipped one or two days when it was a little nuts in here and I bowed out..... remember when Zeiden posted in here? I was just like "who the f are you?" and wished he went away. lol.

•••

If it takes me 5 minutes on average to fully absorb an entire page of awesomeness, filled with text, pictures, and occasional videos, then it would take me 8,100 minutes (135 days at 1 hour per day) to read this entire thread. But then, as I read, more pages will be added. From a quick peek, it looks like there's an average of 2 pages added per day, so after 135 days, there would be an additional 270 pages created that I'd need to read. Those 270 pages would take me 22.5 additional days to catch up, but then there would be 45 new pages to read once I did...

It'd take me about a year if we account for holidays, occasional laziness, and weekends! :xf.eek:
First impression is that you are a interesting person... especially your introduction thread...
https://www.namepros.com/threads/hey-party-people.947310/page-2#post-5536269

Brazilian nature show host Richard Rasmussen was telling his audience about a "pororoca" — a tidal bore, a wave that travels up a river from the ocean — and only noticed just in time how large this one was.
(warning tune down your volume)

•••

Glad you figured that out by yourself :D
problem-solving-steps-featured-image.jpg

Some of us may have a little more difficulty with Maths...
images

find-x-funny-shirts.gif

•••
•••
•••
Addison, welcome for sure!

Yes, I am one of the few that have read this thread from the start.

Do not take a very sharp knife, and put said knife in the hand opposite from your primary hand.
Then try to slice a big bun in half.
You will notice blood.
On the plus side, since I was close to what I needed, I did take my BSL.

Last edited:
•••
Bats look so much cooler when you flip a picture upside down...
Ci5Wpa7U4AAbnrK.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Warrors vs OKC started

Was doing something else, checked the score earlier online at ESPN. Just checked it again, 72-47, Thunder - http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400876752

What's happening with that? Thunder about to go up 2-1.

I have to point out last year, when the Warriors beat the Cavs, without Love and Kyrie, Steph Curry didn't win MVP. Is he not stepping up in big series?

Oh, should have been ejected. They should suspend him for next game. That is a clear kick to the nuts.

https://vine.co/v/iExB6p1xqn7

Last edited:
•••
I cant pick sides on Dawg vs JBL. But I can root for Toronto lol

•••
113-74 is a game blowout... not the score in the Q3!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back