NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Netflix blus that came today, halfway decent stuff I think
The Intern
Everest
Straight Outta Compton.........crazy mofo named Ice Cube from the gang called *edited out - NP warning, don't post that*

Finished watching Better Call Saul on Netflix and Mad Dogs on Amazon, pretty good. Just started watching The Americans Season 3 on Amazon.

I think, as far as jobs go, game show host is probably one of the best. Bob Barker had it till he wanted it. Alex Trebek, 75 years old, has Jeopardy since 1984. Wheel of Fortune with Pat Sajak now 69 and Vanna White now 58, since the 80's. Goes in, touch up the squares that light up, get paid.

My Name Gala site, the one for my domains, I canned the domainers theme since it looked like crap on mobile, not responsive and going one with one I got in a bundle a year or so ago - http://hb-themes.com/themes/aegaeus_wp/ Probably will have my first logo contest here, basically just copying that logo, which is basically text. Just something very simple.

But which do you guys think is better - Name Gala or NameGala

•••
Are all domainers idiots?
Or just the ones that inhabit NP?
Number domains in any extension.....going for more than freaking reg fee, sometimes into the thousands.
WHY????
Just how many people are searching for: 388.whatever?
Or 78187187.whatever?

•••
•••
Casey's reported Tuesday it sold 19 million pizzas last year and 62 million slices.
That puts the company No. 5 in the USA in pizza -- and they're also listed on the top 10 list of retailers who sell donuts.
Their home office a just a few miles from here.
One thing I found out about Iowa way the heck back when?
Want a pizza, one goes to Casey's.
Still that way today.
One down the block west of us, one down the block east of us.
Both have home delivery of pizza.
Oh, Casey's is a convenience store chain and nope, no tales and seats to eat in.
Take out or delivery only.
http://www.kcci.com/news/you-helped...m=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=KCCI&Content Type=Story

•••
One days one of these videos will end with a rapid descent sequence

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Albino/white bull spotted in Värmland, Sweden.

A mother protecting their young

•••
•••
•••
Are all domainers idiots?
Or just the ones that inhabit NP?
Number domains in any extension.....going for more than freaking reg fee, sometimes into the thousands.
WHY????
Just how many people are searching for: 388.whatever?
Or 78187187.whatever?
Do you call everyone an idiot or just folks on NP :)?
It isn't just here - look at the expiring domain auctions and sales stats. But I know what you mean, looks like the whole market has gone crazy.

Why he is broke?
He or someone on his team has no idea how to lock up an album.
Thus this happens...
The Pirate Bay: Kanye West's New Album Downloaded Over 500,000 Times on Torrent Site, Report Says

That tells me there are 1/2 million stingy people with no taste in music.

But he is supposedly 53 million in debt. Those $20,000 faucets in his multi million dollar mansion add up!

Which raises a thought provoking question: if you had that kind of money, would you spend it on $20,000 plumbing fixtures? I don't think I would, but that's me...

(Are we allowed to mention K names here now? I thought that was still verboten.)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Do you call everyone an idiot or just folks on NP :)?
It isn't just here - look at the expiring domain auctions and sales stats. But I know what you mean, looks like the whole market has gone crazy.

That tells me there are 1/2 million stingy people with no taste in music.

But he is supposedly 53 million in debt. Those $20,000 faucets in his multi million dollar mansion add up!

Which raises a thought provoking question: if you had that kind of money, would you spend it on $20,000 plumbing fixtures? I don't think I would, but that's me...

(Are we allowed to mention K names here now? I thought that was still verboten.)
Pay attention: Domainers.....those who think that their domains are worth more than a Cadillac.
Especially if the domains are all numbers, or number and letters, or numbers/letters with dashes.

Have to agree, 1/2 million people with no damn taste in music to download his crap.

Plumbing would be the very last thing I would think about replacing.
And only if it quit working or something.
Then it would be off to Menard's to get a replacement.

•••
•••
•••
And another outfit trolling Kanye on twitter!
Offering him a job!
We R hiring,@kanyewest! Starting salary of $47,920; u could be debt-free by the year 3122! http://phillypolice.com/careers

•••
•••
•••
restored some faith there @GILSAN .much appreciated thanks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back