IT.COM

discuss The 3D Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone! The 3D market appears to be exploding! Record takes at the box office by movies such as Avatar and Alice in Wonderland and the announcement this week of the new 3D TV which is set to hit markets shortly have helped buoy interest in 3D multimedia platforms. Even the major American television network NBC has jumped in and will be broadcasting the NCAA Final Four basketball games in 3D!

A direct beneficiary from this renewed interest and greatly improved 3D technology is the domain business. Some of you had foresight many years ago and reg'd great names early on. Others (myself included) have only become aquainted with 3D domaining more recently, but see the huge potential this market has opened up for domainers.

Let this be the place for you to show off your 3D domain names. Ask for opinions, marketing strategies or even an appraisal or guesstimation of value. Also, feel free to post any relevant news releases/articles related to the 3D industry.

I will start the thread off with a few of my own reg's..

3DHighDefinitionTV.com (also have plural)
3DHomeEntertainment.co.uk
3DHometheaters.org
3DStreamingMovie.com
3DVancouver.com
3DWhistler.com

Saucey. ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bmu
you mean as of today of course for ever is a very long time.

•••
if people are getting sales in .org i doubt they are fussed about it being non commercial , people seem happy to just have the term in 3d

3dcellph is a waste of time , it needs to be a full acronym or word ,, half way in between is no good and will be dropped after a year no doubt

I have i3dre/com .....interactive 3d real estate or internet 3d real estate , point is is that is regged as a acronym , i also have 3dre/co/uk and 3dre/com/au

Well done mrcurly on your sale

•••
i would like to reply to bmu again. I dont know if you know this but 30 years ago i had a mobile phone
you would have to contact a mobile operator give a no. and they would patch you through.But living in alberta candada basically where mobile communications were born due to the fact of remote oil and gas locations.
i have thousands of buisness cards over the years and most of them have cellph. and whatever the number.Now that being said not one of them say
cellphone then the actual number
It is either cellph. or cellno.

•••
Sorry Larry, but 3DCellPh.com will never be worth the registration fees that are paid to keep it registered. Good luck with it though.

Brad

i would like to reply to bmu again. I dont know if you know this but 30 years ago i had a mobile phone
you would have to contact a mobile operator give a no. and they would patch you through.But living in alberta candada basically where mobile communications were born due to the fact of remote oil and gas locations.
i have thousands of buisness cards over the years and most of them have cellph. and whatever the number.Now that being said not one of them say
cellphone then the actual number
It is either cellph. or cellno.

•••
For making a new registration is it better to go with 3dbusinessappointments.com or better to go with 3dappointmentsforbusiness.com? Business has a very high Google number of search! I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Neither are good Mr Ye?

How about IOC codes- 3DCHN.com - China , or 3DTPE.com Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)

•••
•••
I have had that issue for awhile with Google. It looks like there are more results than there really are.

If I click through the results I also see the following on page 9 -

Results 81 - 88 of 88 for "3d cell phones"

Brad

Google has possibly been misreporting search results for awhile.

I'm getting 27,900 on page 1 for "3d cell phones", but if I click to the last page (9) I see just 88.

"3d cell phones" - Google Search

Even "3d cellphones" goes from 5,160 to 222 on the last page

"3d cellphones" - Google Search

Same thing for everyone else?

•••
I have had that issue for awhile with Google. It looks like there are more results than there really are.

If I click through the results I also see the following on page 9 -

Results 81 - 88 of 88 for "3d cell phones"

Brad

Often misleading. Whenever I do a Google search now I always click through at least to page 50- if it gets that far! What often looks like thousands of searches often ends in the hundreds or even 10's. :gl:

•••
Neither are good Mr Ye?

How about IOC codes- 3DCHN.com - China , or 3DTPE.com Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)

what happened to his original post and my answer ??/

•••
•••
Picked up 3d-adventure, 4d-sonogram(s) and 3d-babyscan(s) and 4d-scans on the cheap.... all of the USSR persuasion (commies)

•••
just sold

3DCELLPHONES.ORG FOR 450.00 USD = 294.480 GBP

Was that an offer or an end user sale you chased up?

3DMobilephone.net for sale at Bido on Thursday
3DLaptops.Org for sale at Bido on Wednesday
3DPlasmatv.net for sale at Bido on Thursday
3Dwidescreentv.com for sale on Bido Tuesday

•••
buyer just pulled out of buying 3DCELLPHONES.ORG, thought it was too good to be true!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Just had a look at my 3d phone domains and i have a few more than i thought!

3DMOBILEPHONE.NET
3DMOBILEPHONES.ORG
3DCELLPHONES.ORG
3DANDROIDPHONE.COM
3DANDROIDPHONES.COM
3DCELLPHONEREVIEWS.COM
3DSMARTPHONE.CO.UK
3DSMARTPHONES.CO.UK
3DWATCHPHONE.COM
3DWATCHPHONES.COM

Not sure if there any good or rubbish!

Last edited:
•••
MrCurly, your mobile phone domains look pretty good to my eye. Iv'e seen alot worse.

•••
I like 3dsmartphone
I think samsung come out with a 3d smartphone

•••
Thanks for the sale again shane mac.

Just so everyone is aware, i paid $350 for 3DMOBILEPHONE.NET (plan on developing long term) thats why i have it on my signature!

Great doing business with you!

Last edited:
•••
Now that 3dtvs are actually in stores and being bought, I decided move away from product specific names and reg some marketing names that could be good affiliate sites.

lowprice3dtv.com
lowprice3dtvs.com
purchase3dtvs.com
bargain3dtvs.com

•••
i looked at an affiliate situation via sony but who is going to pay $3,500for a 3d tv from a website ??

mrcurly i like 3dandroidphone the best from that list

•••
Getting a bit of traffic on these 3 names

Roughly 50-80 page views per day for the last couple of days

3D-Console.com
GamerGlasses.com
3DTelevision.cn

•••
Motorola Intros 3D Set-Top Boxes for Cable
Device Said to Improve Consumer Experience by Eliminating Confusion

Motorola’s Mobile Devices and Home business has introduced software enhancements for its DCX line of set-tops that the company says represents a breakthrough in 3D video processing, providing consumers with an exceptional and seamless 3D TV experience in their home.

By enabling 3D content to be processed in the set-top box before delivery to the 3D-capable TV, consumers will no longer be confused by having to use remote controls and access on-screen menus to configure the set-top and television set every time a channel change involves switching between 2D and 3D video. Furthermore, all of this is done while maintaining the visual integrity of emergency broadcast messages, closed captioning or on screen displays while 3D video is playing.

You can Read The Whole Article Here:
Motorola Intros 3D Set-Top Boxes for Cable : Device Said to Improve Consumer Experience by Eliminati

... me already have 3dCableBoxes.com

:)

•••
mrcurly i like 3dandroidphone the best from that list

Mine was till i purchased 3DMOBILEPHONE.NET, When 3d mobile phones do arrive (soon according to internet reports) then i dont see why it wont be as valuable as 3DCAMERA.NET , 3DCAMCORDER.NET, 3DTV.NET , 3DPROJECTOR.NET , 3DLAPTOP.NET ETC........In fact it would slot perfectly into the list!

Might be wrong as a Amateur domainer, but worth a shot!

•••
I have one phone name, is it worth keeping? Trimming down my portfolio and not sure about it?

3DCellPhone.us

•••
I have one phone name, is it worth keeping? Trimming down my portfolio and not sure about it?

3DCellPhone.us

yeah keep it...at least till 3d cellphones arrive....or somehow because of unforeseen events, seem likely not to arrive :lol:

•••
i noticed 3dfit/co/uk is also at sedo for about $300

•••
i noticed 3dfit/co/uk is also at sedo for about $300
I had the com on my "should i or shouldn't i list"a few days ago but it is now gone. Looks like i should have!!

Regged 3dbabylon com and yes there are 3d babylon videos and movies listed on google. babylon org is on sedo with 5 bids at $90,000 US.

Also coms
3D-XVIDEOS
3DKOLOR

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back