NameSilo

Stories of outbound with $$,$$$

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by abstractdomainer, Jun 3, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hi...

3 years back, there were some domainers I heard the story of, who went on to sell their domain name for 5-figures by actually doing an outbound.

While I do not have exact information about the domain name that they sold, they were quite pro in what they did. One of the domainers I happened to once meet, would acquire domains for $100 or so, either on namePros or other platforms and ended up selling them on for $$,$$$.

Of course, not all! But a couple of them in 5-figures, within his first year.
    I would say, a big deal!
    He said he approached 5-6 highly targeted leads through their website and closed two the sales.

Have you ever done that?

As for me, I have tried doing that for domains with a price point of low-mid $$$ but never received any response till date. Don't know if it is the domain name or things have changed.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice