NameSilo

information Sold Your Domain Too Early? 3 Reasons Not to Stress

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Many of you have probably experienced domain sellers' remorse. It's that feeling you get when you realize, sometimes years after a sale, that you could have sold your domain for a lot more – if only you'd hung onto it a little longer.
At the end of the day, you're likely to question every decision you make in a few months or years from now. As an investor, you will never win if you're constantly focused on the past. Yes, you can learn from your mistakes. But at all times you should be strategizing for the future by closely following the market today...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Easier said than done. Sold my 2527.com 8656.com 0846.com for peanuts
And only end of last year dumped countless CHIPS for low $XX in loss which I had since 2008 and paid $XXX

•••
•••
I would prefer not to think about them at all, just erase from my memory :)
And that was 8756 not 8656, wish it was some progress in erasing and not a typo

•••
I sold a LLLL.com for $250 8 months ago..I see that domain sold for $2100 few weeks ago...
but this happens...its like selling ur land...where price increases month by month,year by year...
But when u need funds..its better to sell that time only..and go ahead...

Note:Above statement is only for LLLL.com....

•••
Don't buy domain without learning domain industry!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back