NameSilo

discuss Showcase your best 3 and 4 word domains for 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
In February WeSoldUsedCars.com sold for $10,000, and earlier this month PharmacistOnDemand.com sold for $10,000. At first you might think.....WTF! However, unlike brand names like Google, Amazon and Yahoo that say absolutely NOTHING, the two names I just referred to actually say SOMETHING(y)

Have you registered any 3 or 4+ word domains this year that may have the sort of value that "We Sell Used Cars" or "Pharmacist On Demand" have? If you do, share them here and why you think they're valuable.

WeFuelChange.com is a domain I recently registered that has more potential than any two word or brand names I've originated/created. Lets see some of your creations:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WOW,
  • Maybe this is the charm of English

• I prefer domain names such as: kyg.com/whh.com
my best friend growing up from 3-7 years old in Washington DC was Chinese, and his name was Herbert "Lee". My Dad sponsored his Dad to be a US Citizen in 1950 70 years ago. With his last name just three letters "Lee", i guess he would have opted for lee.com. I wish I could find 'ol Herbie and his sister Connie, but with a last name "Lee" even here in America it's like looking for a needle in a haystack:xf.rolleyes:

•••
WOW,

Not sure why, but I just posted about a Chinese friend of mine whose last name is three letter "lee", and while you brought up that you prefer names such as kyg.com/whh.com, I was just commenting, maybe this is the charm of Chinese:xf.smile: Regardless, this is all FunandGames:xf.wink:com

•••
WOW,

Yes, I prefer such names as well up to 4L. However, such long phrases like CarsForSale.com are also massively searched by English speakers for example " Cars for Sale" is searched 2,240,000/month on google so they have very high commercial potential.

•••
TodayInLondon(.)com doesn't just sound like a great name, it IS a great name worth much much more than what you paid for it. The sort of name that could be worth $10,000 plus to the right party.
Out of curiosity... what is that valuation based on?

•••
•••
Yes, I prefer such names as well up to 4L. However, such long phrases like CarsForSale.com are also massively searched by English speakers for example " Cars for Sale" is searched 2,240,000/month on google so they have very high commercial potential.

Thank you for your explanation.

•••
Not sure about the others,but i like RetroBikeClub.com....are you a biker? a runner? I like the RetroIntro:xf.wink:com. Here's a pretty good one that's available with with a different extension; RetroMusic.club that i'd buy, but I'm on a RetroDiet:xf.wink: Good Luck!
Yep I'm a biker & a runner :xf.wink: (I bought motorbikeinsurance.org and riderinsurance.net not so long back)
I like the 'Retro' theme too. Must be getting older!

•••
Things/We/Miss.com
Raising/The/Bar.co
Gold/And/Silver.co
Alpha/And/Omega.co
Moving/And/Storage.co
Debt/Free/Life.co
We/Are/Creative.co
Cash/And/Carry.co

•••
Out of curiosity... what is that valuation based on?
lol, as the "Common Sense Consultant" i would think you're aware that three and four word domains like WeSellUsedCars.com and PharmacistsOnDemand.com and others recently sold for 10K.

Sure one and two word domains tend to sell for more, but many new domain investors can't afford that game. There have been dozens of 3 and 4 word domains, some with nTLD extensions that have the potential to sell for thousands of dollars to the right buyer.

Joe, since you and I are communicating online....what do you and other NP members think of the nTLD extension .online as compared to .com? In a sense, VisitGermany.online that just sold at GD for $1 can take a quarantined Canadian to Germany for a visit just as easily as VisitGermany.com can:xf.smile:

Assuming "online" means the same thing to you as it does to me and tens of millions of other people, wouldn't you think the nTLD extension .online is the bomb(y)

•••
I have four word domain name:
whattododaily//King

Doe it make sense?
Thank you.

•••
lol, as the "Common Sense Consultant" i would think you're aware that three and four word domains like WeSellUsedCars.com and PharmacistsOnDemand.com and others recently sold for 10K.

Sure one and two word domains tend to sell for more, but many new domain investors can't afford that game. There have been dozens of 3 and 4 word domains, some with nTLD extensions that have the potential to sell for thousands of dollars to the right buyer.

Joe, since you and I are communicating online....what do you and other NP members think of the nTLD extension .online as compared to .com? In a sense, VisitGermany.online that just sold at GD for $1 can take a quarantined Canadian to Germany for a visit just as easily as VisitGermany.com can:xf.smile:

Assuming "online" means the same thing to you as it does to me and tens of millions of other people, wouldn't you think the nTLD extension .online is the bomb(y)
But you said TodayInLondon(dot)com could be worth $10k. What, specifically, is that valuation based on?

•••
But you said TodayInLondon(dot)com could be worth $10k. What, specifically, is that valuation based on?
It's based on other three and four word domains that have sold for 10K that I gave you examples for:xf.rolleyes: And it's based on the common sense thinking that "Today In London" could become just as popular a brand as similar names like "Good Morning America" "Dancing With the Stars" or "Saturday Night Live"

•••
It's based on other three and four word domains that have sold for 10K that I gave you examples for:xf.rolleyes: And it's based on the common sense thinking that "Today In London" could become just as popular a brand as similar names like "Good Morning America" "Dancing With the Stars" or "Saturday Night Live"
Those other names have nothing in common with this name except for the number of words. It's like saying my 2002 black Honda Civic is worth $90,000 because black Escalades sell for $90,000.

Your common sense thinking is purely subjective. Does it sound good? Sure. But why would someone pay $10k for this name? Where's the data to back that up?

•••
Those other names have nothing in common with this name except for the number of words. It's like saying my 2002 black Honda Civic is worth $90,000 because black Escalades sell for $90,000.

Your common sense thinking is purely subjective. Does it sound good? Sure. But why would someone pay $10k for this name? Where's the data to back that up?

"Does it sound good? Sure"

I just registered EuropeanTours.onlne not only because it "sounds good", it's a domain name that has the "potential" to earn the buyer/developer/promoter millions of dollars. How do I know this? Common Sense:xf.eek:

•••
SmartCarHouston.com
&
SmartCarNewYork.com
Very good GEO domains, but need to get them exposure to Smart Car dealers in NY and Houston. Good Luck!

•••
Things/We/Miss.com
Raising/The/Bar.co
Gold/And/Silver.co
Alpha/And/Omega.co
Moving/And/Storage.co
Debt/Free/Life.co
We/Are/Creative.co
Cash/And/Carry.co
in .com your .co domains are worth many thousands of dollars. Take GoldandSilver.com....GD values it at $13,722 and it's only pointed to the site GoldSilver.com. A pragmatist who sells Gold and Silver online would own GoldandSilver.online, but that's already taken.

Good Luck Daniel(y)

•••
Very good GEO domains, but need to get them exposure to Smart Car dealers in NY and Houston. Good Luck!

Thank you brother. Your words have inspired me to outbound to smart car dealers. Thanks. :)

•••
Thank you brother. Your words have inspired me to outbound to smart car dealers. Thanks. :)
Smart cars are an existing brand. Marketing directly to Smart car dealers could be viewed as trademark infringement.

I would avoid doing this, but if you're going to anyway then be very careful and be prepared to delete the names if you receive any legal challenges.

•••
COM
ShiftYourThinking
HotLikeMe
WhereMagicBegins

CA
PlaceYourBet

•••
"Does it sound good? Sure"

I just registered EuropeanTours.onlne not only because it "sounds good", it's a domain name that has the "potential" to earn the buyer/developer/promoter millions of dollars. How do I know this? Common Sense:xf.eek:
Are you sure that the European Tourism Department won’t sue you? Sometimes I read some things on here that make me feel worried about even buying a thing. I have charging global. Com and a few others. I was thinking, along with other ideas, that with electric cars slowly being everywhere that people will be needing to get a charge on the side of the road etc. Does this open me up for exposure of getting sued by battery makers and electric car, golf cart etc dealers?

•••
Smart cars are an existing brand. Marketing directly to Smart car dealers could be viewed as trademark infringement.

I would avoid doing this, but if you're going to anyway then be very careful and be prepared to delete the names if you receive any legal challenges.

I understand what your saying but it frustrates me so bad.
To me that is similar to saying cars.com or other words with car in them that have sold recently for decent amounts could have infringed on the trademarks of the auto makers who make “cars” ...?

•••
I understand what your saying but it frustrates me so bad.
To me that is similar to saying cars.com or other words with car in them that have sold recently for decent amounts could have infringed on the trademarks of the auto makers who make “cars” ...?
The difference is that "cars" are a generic thing. "Smart" cars are an actual brand.

You're only risking legal trouble if you're trying to profit from an existing brand by selling their name to them or selling/advertising products or services that they have trademarked under that specific name.

Last edited:
•••
The difference is that "cars" are a generic thing. "Smart" cars are an actual brand.

You're only risking legal trouble if you're trying to profit from an existing brand by selling their name to them or selling/advertising products or services that they have trademarked under that specific name.
Sorry I kind of popped in and wasn’t even sure where the first post was on this. So if the example were smart cars.com and someone bought buy smart cars.com then is that kind of what you mean? What about smart car accessories?

•••

I’m sure if I had the trademark “smart cars” I would feel different, but I think it’s interesting that that’s a trademark.

I may try and trademark tall trucks or low riders if they aren’t taken...?

•••

I don’t mean to be argumentative sounding. I just don’t see a line where it stops and unfair competitive advantage isn’t owned by someone on some names that are generic in my opinion (so far). If one had the domain “toilet paper” does that mean they could prob not sell it and possibly get sued for trying to sell to charmin or quilted northern?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back