Dynadot

discuss Showcase your best 3 and 4 word domains for 2020

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
In February WeSoldUsedCars.com sold for $10,000, and earlier this month PharmacistOnDemand.com sold for $10,000. At first you might think.....WTF! However, unlike brand names like Google, Amazon and Yahoo that say absolutely NOTHING, the two names I just referred to actually say SOMETHING(y)

Have you registered any 3 or 4+ word domains this year that may have the sort of value that "We Sell Used Cars" or "Pharmacist On Demand" have? If you do, share them here and why you think they're valuable.

WeFuelChange.com is a domain I recently registered that has more potential than any two word or brand names I've originated/created. Lets see some of your creations:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i am very picky for three word domains i own just one

IAMROBOT (.COM)

•••
I own a couple of 3-word domains.
orlandocarwashing.com
orlandohotelresorts.com

•••
i am very picky for three word domains i own just one

IAMROBOT (.COM)
Thanks for sharing....i think i met you here on NP when WeSellUsedCars.com sold last February. I believe it was about the time you had either bought or sold Carz.com. Did you ever buy it or sell it?

IAMROBOT .com, was that a handreg? I see it's for sale at DAN for $29,950.....good(y)

Thanks

•••
I own PayToGain*com
ScanMyPics*com

•••
Personal // Healthcare // Plans in com

•••
•••
•••
I own PayToGain*com
ScanMyPics*com[/QUOTE
Both good names....although three words, short and catchy. Might lend themselves to "outbound marketing" if you're in to that sort of thing imo.

•••
•••
I hand regged many 3 words .com recently like:

Hunter / Valley / Wineries .com
Hunter / Valley / Vineyards .com
Amsterdam / Canal / Houses .com
Arctic / Circle / Hotels .com

fleaking

•••
•••
I hand regged many 3 words .com recently like:

Hunter / Valley / Wineries .com
Hunter / Valley / Vineyards .com
Amsterdam / Canal / Houses .com
Arctic / Circle / Hotels .com

fleaking
fleaking...i'm really paying attention to you since you just sold PharmacistOnDemand .com for 10k and ThumbnailMaker :xf.eek:com for God only knows how much?

The domains you listed are obviously GEO domains. How have they worked for you? Are these areas you're familiar with? Just curious:xf.smile: Thanks

ps. the last 3 word domains i reg'd aren't politically correct, but are meant to be used on tee shirts featuring a jackass....

DefundMyAss :xf.wink:com
and
CancelMyAss :xf.rolleyes:com

Last edited:
•••
•••
fleaking...i'm really paying attention to you since you just sold PharmacistOnDemand .com for 10k and ThumbnailMaker :xf.eek:com for God only knows how much?

The domains you listed are obviously GEO domains. How have they worked for you? Are these areas you're familiar with? Just curious:xf.smile: Thanks
I don't know these areas but I am in love with GEO domains like crazy recently, these were the best ones still available I could find.
I haven't made any significant sales for my GEO domains yet but I believe that there will be some good sales in the future...

fleaking

Last edited:
•••
Have a couple....

Brain Wave Encryption. com

3D Printing Cloud .com

•••
I have one five worder I like.... :xf.smile:

haveyouheardofthis in king

•••
•••
GlobalSpaceInternet

NaturalHempExtract

BestBackNine

BestNineHole

All dot com

•••
I Have This Domain
OnlinePayServices.com

•••
•••
Since I have tons of top within one domain name, I registered tonsoftop in top which tops, due its nature, any (kind of) king.

Last edited:
•••
I Have This Domain
OnlinePayServices.com
jaleel....i was just reading on NP member AbdulBasit.com blog where anything "online" in the way of a domain name is good. While I'm not sure exactly what he meant by that your domain reminded me of it, and I just finished registering for .99 cents each 10 names like;

WeSellHomes.online
WeSellGames.online
WeSellToys.onlne
etc.

No one has posted any three word gTLD's, but these sounded pretty good to me so for a buck a domain I had to take a shot. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing.

•••
Online as the first word was usually a good start to a domain, and still is. I was thinking that HowTo is another decent one:

HowToBuyStocks.com
HowToSleepBetter.com

we also have:
NewToThis.com
ReadMeFirst.com
MyStrangeLife.com
ThankYouForBeingAFriend.com
TalkToLawyers.com
BetterNotForget.com

and my favorite "best" names, other than gambling ones like BestBettingTips, etc.:
BestMountainBike.com
BestMemoryTips.com
BestViralVideos.com

•••
I only have one 3-word .com

PainReliefFast.com

So far, no 10k offers....😁

•••
Back