Dynadot

discuss Showcase your best 3 and 4 word domains for 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
In February WeSoldUsedCars.com sold for $10,000, and earlier this month PharmacistOnDemand.com sold for $10,000. At first you might think.....WTF! However, unlike brand names like Google, Amazon and Yahoo that say absolutely NOTHING, the two names I just referred to actually say SOMETHING(y)

Have you registered any 3 or 4+ word domains this year that may have the sort of value that "We Sell Used Cars" or "Pharmacist On Demand" have? If you do, share them here and why you think they're valuable.

WeFuelChange.com is a domain I recently registered that has more potential than any two word or brand names I've originated/created. Lets see some of your creations:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi

these is mine:

HomeLoanApplication.com
AdultCareFacility.com
MyOnlineWedding.com
CabinsForRent.com
InHomeStaffing.com
NewYorkCabin.com
CentralHeatingSystems.com
MobileTrailerService.com
ChicagoDrivingSchool.com
ProtonTreatmentCenter.com
SeniorInsuranceCompany.com
ReusableConstructionMaterials.com
MotorcycleInsuranceCoverage.com
OrganicWineCompany.com

offers are welcome

imo....
Nice list of 3-worders, Biggie!!

I know from your responses above and elsewhere you stick to Inbound Offers.

Just wondering if you get any decent offers on these longer domains?

Thanks!

•••
•••
acresdrone.com
arshade.com
teleclubbing.com
autoeld.com
saffiaantje.com
spacejourneyvideo.com
buysupercomputer.com

•••
MakeSomethingHappen ;) jk.

Untitled-1.png

•••
•••
I'm just learning and making my mistakes.

I've bought
Global/car/check (.) com

Not sure if it has some value. I'd be happy to sell it now that I'm learning that a 3 words domain is not that good...

•••
Full disclosure: I’m just a kook on a message board. Investing involves risk. The surest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket. Good luck!

The best way is actually to rip your bills in half. That way you get 2 bills instead of 1.

Thank me later 👀

Last edited:
•••
I have this pair since 2009:
OnlineDomainAppraisal.com
OnlineDomainAppraisals.com

A decade ago I let drop few 3-word domains of the type CashAdvance<state>.com, e.g.,
CashAdvanceAtlanta.com
I believe there's more traction for cities than states in that niche.

•••
OhPrettyWoman .com
Oh-Pretty-Woman .com
OhPrettyWomen .com
Oh-Pretty-Women .com

I guess I just like pretty women lol!!!

•••
OhPrettyWoman .com
Oh-Pretty-Woman .com
OhPrettyWomen .com
Oh-Pretty-Women .com

I guess I just like pretty women lol!!!
you should have picked up PrettyWomen.online:xf.wink:

•••
I have this pair since 2009:
OnlineDomainAppraisal.com
OnlineDomainAppraisals.com

A decade ago I let drop few 3-word domains of the type CashAdvance<state>.com, e.g.,
CashAdvanceAtlanta.com
I believe there's more traction for cities than states in that niche.
DomainAppraisals.online is available to buy at GD for 99 cents if you want it.

and yes, you're right about the cities vs. the state having more traction. "Cash Advance Atlanta" is much more focused and targeted vs. "Cash Advance Georgia"

Thanks for sharing and Happy Hindu New Year!

•••
•••
AthleticFieldCover.com - I've sold many in the past for decent bucks, I need to dropship from this domain for the occaisional but large tarp sale.

ElectricWalkingBikes.com - Saw ads on Facebook, where you could stroll on a scooter-like bike, the power generated from walking moves the bike. Just an interesting concept. Here is a video:

SystemicVoterFraud.com - If developed, the content will be controversial enough to generate some traffic.

Last edited:
•••
Happy Hindu New Year!

Happy New Year to you too.

Our Hindu new year (we call it Ugaadi) is on 13th April this year (varies around that date every year). There are several calendars in India, some with new year in Spring, and some with new year in Autumn.

•••
I'm just learning and making my mistakes.

I've bought
Global/car/check (.) com

Not sure if it has some value. I'd be happy to sell it now that I'm learning that a 3 words domain is not that good...
Hatchan GlobalCarCheck(.)com isn't bad at all as long as you have an idea who might want it and for what purpose. Rarely will anyone find and buy a domain like this, thus the need to promote it. Good Luck.

•••
im loaded with car/cars domains in other tlds taking all offers

•••
just got a fun one:

HongKongPingPong.com

•••
just got a fun one:

HongKongPingPong.com
Durf....i love it. A few friends here in Virginia started a charity ping pong tournament PingPong.gives that raises 100K annually for charity. Strangely enough it was their extension .gives that attracted me to their site, and I've since gotten to know the founders pretty well.

Ping-Pong (sometimes hyphenated) is good for physical health ie. eye hand coordination and reflex, and mental health (brain food).

Although Ping Pong originated in England in the 1800's, it's become a huge sport in China. My friends who started the charity are well connected to the ping pong industry, and If you'd like maybe they could help sell it if you would give a little back to their charity....i'm just saying:xf.wink: Thanks for sharing.

•••
Durf....i love it. A few friends here in Virginia started a charity ping pong tournament PingPong.gives that raises 100K annually for charity. Strangely enough it was their extension .gives that attracted me to their site, and I've since gotten to know the founders pretty well.

Ping-Pong (sometimes hyphenated) is good for physical health ie. eye hand coordination and reflex, and mental health (brain food).

Although Ping Pong originated in England in the 1800's, it's become a huge sport in China. My friends who started the charity are well connected to the ping pong industry, and If you'd like maybe they could help sell it if you would give a little back to their charity....i'm just saying:xf.wink: Thanks for sharing.
not sure i want to sell it, but sure if i do, wouldnt mind giving some to a charity. thx. :)

•••
not sure i want to sell it, but sure if i do, wouldnt mind giving some to a charity. thx. :)
i understand, but it's one of the catchiest and coolest domains I've seen. if you get a second go the PingPong.gives website and you'll see just how cool their site is. Dr. John Sautter a friend who does the video message at the site is a Neuropsychologist specializing in brain health. The charity raises money for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. You'll also see Christian Laetner who played at Duke and in the NBA. He and his Dad were celebrity guests the year I went. Good Luck!

•••
ArbitrageBettingSoftware.com

SportsEquipmentRepair.com

Last edited:
•••
californiabeachfrontrealty.com
buyhersomethingnice.com

Last edited:
•••
BuildResidualIncome.com
PasadenaDuiAttorney.com
FootwearForWomen.com

Last edited:
•••
HappyAndHealthyNewYear.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back