IT.COM

discuss Showcase your best 3 and 4 word domains for 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
In February WeSoldUsedCars.com sold for $10,000, and earlier this month PharmacistOnDemand.com sold for $10,000. At first you might think.....WTF! However, unlike brand names like Google, Amazon and Yahoo that say absolutely NOTHING, the two names I just referred to actually say SOMETHING(y)

Have you registered any 3 or 4+ word domains this year that may have the sort of value that "We Sell Used Cars" or "Pharmacist On Demand" have? If you do, share them here and why you think they're valuable.

WeFuelChange.com is a domain I recently registered that has more potential than any two word or brand names I've originated/created. Lets see some of your creations:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EliteDesignService.com
CarsOfCalifornia.com
KansasCarRental.com

•••
WeSellAutoParts.com
TheEntirePlanet.com
ExchangeDigitalCurrency.com
HandSanitizerWorld.com
ForYourLips.com
DigitalYuanWallet.com
SmokeTheMarijuana.com
AmericanExchangeProgram.com

Hearing all offers!

•••
Deals // in // Sydney dot com

•••
Business travel management
New york City Tours
Both .com
Adam....i really like NewYorkCityTours(.)com Despite Covid19 having a negative impact on travel and tourism, this is the sort of domain that has the potential to be developed into something big. If I were a tour operator in NYC, i'd luv to own it. Good luck(y)

•••
Here's a little twist.....

From today's Namebio Sales report:

bronxbaseballdaily.com $5,600 GoDaddy
stmarksbookshop.com $2,600 NameJet
kakuriyo-no-mon.com $1,937 DropCatch
blackthunder-girichoco.com $1,937 DropCatch
victorentertainmentshop.com $1,912 GoDaddy
onlinemarketingjobs.com $1,500 Flippa
futureoftheleft.com $1,100 GoDaddy
webelieveyou.com $840 GoDaddy
smokefreelife.com $561 GoDaddy
artmiaminewyork.com $455 GoDaddy
worldcybergames.org $365 GoDaddy
datadrivenhealthcare.com $328 GoDaddy
opioiddrugrehab.com $317 GoDaddy
mortgageloanexperts.com $314 GoDaddy
winesofafrica.com $300 GoDaddy
actionsportstvnetwork.com $289 GoDaddy
thelobstershack.com $272 GoDaddy
thegoodglow.com $249 GoDaddy
datadrivenmedia.com $233 GoDaddy
dogsportmagazine.com $225 GoDaddy
mywebcards.net $215 GoDaddy
philippinemermaidswimmingacademy.com $205 GoDaddy
irelandforvisitors.com $205 GoDaddy
openbookcase.org $195 DropCatch
hermanthegermanfriendshipcake.com $160 GoDaddy

There are a few more but stopped here.

•••
•••
WeSellAutoParts.com
TheEntirePlanet.com
HandSanitizerWorld.com
ForYourLips.com
DigitalYuanWallet.com
SmokeTheMarijuana.com

Hearing all offers!
DoughMayne....WeSellAutoParts.com is as distinct and direct as a domain can be imo. I see where it's for sale at Sedo for $4,999, but unless it's being "outbound marketed" it may never sell. The auto parts industry is a multi billion dollar industry and even auto makers may have an interest in your domain. Good luck(y)

•••
WeSellAutoParts.com
TheEntirePlanet.com
HandSanitizerWorld.com
ForYourLips.com
DigitalYuanWallet.com
SmokeTheMarijuana.com

Hearing all offers!
One more suggestion.....for .99 you can buy WeSellAutoParts.online. This is the sort of "value add" that can make your domain more valuable imo:xf.wink:

•••
I have one hand reg
ProIsBack.com
Can someone give their views, is it good to hold?
thanks

•••
I think these are my top 3:

RoofForSale(.)com
TechStockMarket(.)com
MoreCashLoans(.)com

I'll count the following as my best 3-word non-com domains:

QuickCredit(.)online
MegaDeals(.)online
CheapHomes(.)online

•••
I have one hand reg
ProIsBack.com
Can someone give their views, is it good to hold?
thanks
Just my opinion RGP...i can't see it. Aesthetically or appearance wise "Is" doesn't work for me. And I'm not sure what is meant by "Pro Is Back"? Would that be like Tiger Woods making a comeback? Again, just my opinion, but thanks for sharing.

•••
All good domains ultradog.....i just added WeSellBikes.online, WeSellCookies.online and WeSellWine.online. To me WeSellHomes.online is better than WeSellHomesOnline.com, but what do i know. I'm curious what you think? Thanks

i don’t know much at all about this stuff but Isforsaleonline.com is available. Would it be a terrible idea to get that or something similar and change it as needed to wine.isforsellonline.com etc etc...? Surely that’s an old trick lol

•••
I think these are my top 3:

RoofForSale(.)com
TechStockMarket(.)com
MoreCashLoans(.)com

I'll count the following as my best 3-word non-com domains:

QuickCredit(.)online
MegaDeals(.)online
CheapHomes(.)online
All pretty good imo....and i especially like your .online domains. Because the .online domains are just .99 at GD I recently registered about 30 names similar to yours, but your's are better than most of mine....i really like MegaDeals.online.....i reg'd WineDeals.online and FrugalDeals.online. Personally I think .online is the bomb, and will be secondary to .com, especially for anything "online"

•••
i don’t know much at all about this stuff but Isforsaleonline.com is available. Would it be a terrible idea to get that or something similar and change it as needed to wine.isforsellonline.com etc etc...? Surely that’s an old trick lol
While most .com investors will say winesale.com is "far" better than winesale.online i differ. I just paid .99 cents at GD for winesale.online that i believe is a "far" better "investment" than winesaleonline.com (note, winesaleonline.com is already registered and valued @ $1,060). All imho:xf.smile:

•••
Social / Media / Manager (com)

•••
All pretty good imo....and i especially like your .online domains. Because the .online domains are just .99 at GD I recently registered about 30 names similar to yours, but your's are better than most of mine....i really like MegaDeals.online.....i reg'd WineDeals.online and FrugalDeals.online. Personally I think .online is the bomb, and will be secondary to .com, especially for anything "online"

Hi ThatNameGuy, thanks for your reply!

I actually registered these domains for “free“ recently from some obscure registrars (amen.fr and nominalia.es). Now I think my domains are blocked during the first year until the first renewal, which will be much more expensive than usual.

I should've read the small letters carefully before registering them I suppose :/ Do you have the same kind of issue with your 0.99$ domains at GD? Can you sell them during the first year?

•••
Hi ThatNameGuy, thanks for your reply!

I actually registered these domains for “free“ recently from some obscure registrars (amen.fr and nominalia.es). Now I think my domains are blocked during the first year until the first renewal, which will be much more expensive than usual.

I should've read the small letters carefully before registering them I suppose :/ Do you have the same kind of issue with your 0.99$ domains at GD? Can you sell them during the first year?
Yes...i can sell them during the first year, and any I might want to keep renew for 49.99 a year. I just registered three more;

Seedit.online
SeedSale.online
WeedSale.online

i plan on reaching out to Radix, the registry for .online since their registrations have been on fire. They're now the 4th largest nTLD registry with 1.9M registrations.

•••
  1. ClassIsInSession.com
  2. IamCommitted.com
  3. BelieveItDone.com
  4. CreateAFamily.com
  5. PayProtectionLoan.com
  6. GovernmentCryptoCurrency.com
  7. OneWorldGovernment.org
  8. PowerYourStartup.com
  9. ShelteredInLove.com
  10. SocialMediaStrategist.net
  11. Teach-From-Home.com
  12. VirtualRealityGoggle.com
  13. PrivacyIsImportant.org

•••
  1. ClassIsInSession.com
  2. IamCommitted.com
  3. BelieveItDone.com
  4. CreateAFamily.com
  5. PayProtectionLoan.com
  6. GovernmentCryptoCurrency.com
  7. OneWorldGovernment.org
  8. PowerYourStartup.com
  9. ShelteredInLove.com
  10. SocialMediaStrategist.net
  11. Teach-From-Home.com
  12. VirtualRealityGoggle.com
  13. PrivacyIsImportant.org
I love #13 it gave me a giggle

•••
I have sold (2) long 3 word .COM for more than $35K in the last couple months.
Both were exact match keywords in commercial fields.

Good ones do sell. A good one is one that doesn't have wasted words or many possible substitutes.

Best of luck.

Brad

•••
Here are 2 other domains that I forgot to post;

Free List Today .com For classified sites

Transfer it Now .com For sending and receiving money...

😉

•••
I received a lot of interest right after i picked up this one then it went silent.

HotDogShops.com

•••
•••
SeventhDomainofWarfare .com
I'm trying to start a war here Redd...what-do-you-think:xf.eek:

DotComVS.online

Seriously, .online is growing exponentially compared with .com while .online actually says something vs .com that says absolutely nothing.

What makes more sense?

ExponentialGrowth.online
or
ExponentialGrowthOnline.com

We know how the .com advocates feel about this, but they need to become part of the new;

Indoctrination:xf.wink:online

•••
I'm trying to start a war here Redd...what-do-you-think:xf.eek:

DotComVS.online

Seriously, .online is growing exponentially compared with .com while .online actually says something vs .com that says absolutely nothing.

What makes more sense?

ExponentialGrowth.online
or
ExponentialGrowthOnline.com

We know how the .com advocates feel about this, but they need to become part of the new;

Indoctrination:xf.wink:online

A brief history/gramma lesson i think. In days of yore the correct way to use this/these words was as follows:

If you say... online turkeys, the word would be non-hyphenated. However, if you say...buy turkeys on-line it is hyphenated. If the thingy goes before the doodah it is hyphenated but if the doodah is before the thingy then it is not.

I used to be 50/50 with dot.coms to not.coms but didn't have any sales so I've pivotted and I'd now be 90 to 10 in favour of dot.coms and I'm getting about 1000 views per month on Efty with a few offers and a couple of small sales this year.

New gtlds are in my limited opinion only great for one day. The day you buy them for 99c. I had a few that were probably good names with good combos but no one will pay $129 @ renewal time when they can get a similar good dot.com for $6.

Only time will tell but as I neither have the time or the budget I will be sticking to dot.coms with just a couple of not.coms for fun. They will not be renewed just dropped if no bites.

We live and we learn dot com. Selling takes maybe 100 times more time and effort than buying so we should limit our vanity projects.

Just my opinion though but heck what da feck do I know lol lol lol.

Good luck you crazyonlinemaverick.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back