Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
don't rush for too many hand regs. there is no more gold rush. you will burn your mony.

read forum too much.

•••
•••
I think down somewhere down the line, big data predictive analytics could help punters with sports betting.

•••
I think down somewhere down the line, big data predictive analytics could help punters with sports betting.

could work Dean time will tell - anyone with sales/offers/leads..

•••
Budget is low....bigdataworkforce.com promo code 295coms

•••
•••
Couldn't help myself (again)
whoisbigdata.com

Had a enquiry on on of my BD domains but I am not in a hurry to sell so I put a nice price on it :)

•••
You forgot to reg this one:

whosyourbigdatadaddy.com

•••
You forgot to reg this one:

whosyourbigdatadaddy.com

no one will reg that lol - and if they do, they gotta put it in the appraisal section for Micro to do his appraisal -- the guy is a legend..some of his comments/pictures so funny.

•••
BigDataBusinessSolutions.com

BigDataSocialAnalytics.com

These are a little long, but have all the right keywords.

•••
Some good big data info

predictiveanalyticsworld.de

•••
•••
Here are my latest domains:

InsightAuthority.com

MedBigData.com

BigDataMenu.com

InsightsExperts.com

BigDataConvergence.com

BigDataCleansing.com

BigDataTechnologists.com

Its getting harder to think of any domains that have not been registered yet, so this concludes my run on the Big Data domains (I might still get a few more on backorders, but that is getting harder too). I want to thank godaddy for all their discount codes as I would not have been able to get this many domains without them.

Here is a list of my Big Data domains in case any of the fortune 500 companies happen to stumble on this thread. :)

BigDataClient.com

BigDataController.com

BigDataInternational.com

BigDataInterchange.com

BigDataAnalytix.com

BigDataChart.com

BigDataConversions.com

BigDataImaging.com

BigDataAmerican.com

BigDataAfrica.com

StreamingAnalysis.com

BigDataGenealogy.com

BigDataAncestry.com

GenealogyBigData.com

AncestryBigData.com

RecoverBigData.com

RecoveringBigData.com

BigDataStats.com

BigDataHelp.com

BigDataUnlimited.com

BigDataEnterprise.com

InsightsAmerica.com

BigDataUniversal.com

UniversalBigData.com

BigDataCleansing.com

BigDataholic.com

BigDataholics.com

InsightSmart.com

InsightAuthority.com

MedBigData.com

BigDataMenu.com

InsightsExperts.com

BigDataConvergence.com

BigDataTechnologists.com

RealTimeVisualization.com

And here are some longtail keyword domains:

BigDataCloudSolutions.com

BigDataBusinessSolutions.com

BigDataSearchEngine.com

BigDataVentureCapital.com

BigDataAnalyticsServices.com

BigDataSocialAnalytics.com

BigDataLiveStream.com

BigDataLiveStreaming.com

I would like to Wish everyone a happy holiday season, and hope that everyone can benefit from their Big Data domains in the long run. Just have to stick to better quality domains and be patient for them to come to fruition.

•••
Here are my latest domains:

I would like to Wish everyone a happy holiday season, and hope that everyone can benefit from their Big Data domains in the long run. Just have to stick to better quality domains and be patient for them to come to fruition.

I wish you the very best too

Nice list buddy :)

David

•••
datacentral.co.uk
Price: $1645
Place: sedo
Source: Namebio

•••
Holy crap.D-:
Meanwhile you guys are registering anything with this term the longer this thread gets. Maybe time to pause for a moment and be a little more "selective" ? Its your money after all and i am by no means a naysayer and big data is a huge opportunity for sure, but i am already beginning to smell dead fishes swimming with the stream. Excuse my growing sceptisism and wariness.

Last edited:
•••
Holy crap.D-:
Meanwhile you guys are registering anything with this term the longer this thread gets. Maybe time to pause for a moment and be a little more "selective" ? Its your money after all and i am by no means a naysayer and big data is a huge opportunity for sure, but i am already beginning to smell dead fishes swimming with the stream. Excuse my growing sceptisism and wariness.

Lol... but you where in the fore front alerting people on what bigdata name to reg on drop.

I have stopped registering any way.

•••
Yeah, but I don't see many aftermarket names here. How many of your names have been bought from existing owners. Is anyone emailing the owners of the decent names and asking if they are for sale and "how much?"

Most are drops or hand-regged names (you can tell by the whois) I mean with names that are dropping, you have to ask yourself one question "why is the current owner letting the name drop?"

I always ask myself this question and if I still like the name and have researched it and see there are loads of potential buyers out there, then sure, grab it and try selling it.

There are some decent drops in all areas but you have to very lucky to get them, the good ones usually get pre-bids and end up on a namejet auction or something..

Anyway...merry xmas all and have a fantastic and safe new year....

•••
Lol... but you where in the fore front alerting people on what bigdata name to reg on drop.

I have stopped registering any way.

Yes but in my opinion some of them at least made sence. I still observe the drops and pending delete lists to see if good big data names will drop. As mentioned i like big data names and think they have a good future. But that doesn't mean that one should graze the entire dictionary and add those words to big data and reg them. Just my opinion.

•••
Most are drops or hand-regged names (you can tell by the whois) I mean with names that are dropping, you have to ask yourself one question "why is the current owner letting the name drop?"
The difference between a drop and a never before registered domain, is that at least one person has previously found value in the former :)
The drops are a source of inspiration, because you can capitalize on other people's ideas. For example, you can try variations of the domain names. Sometimes the exercise is more interesting than just snagging what you see :gl:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I reg'd

DataPros (co.uk)

last week

That's nice,but .co.uk rarely sell,except you want to hold on to this one for a long time.

•••
That's nice,but .co.uk rarely sell,except you want to hold on to this one for a long time.

Should I register it for 20 years?

•••
That's nice, but .co.uk rarely sell,
except you want to hold on to this one for a long time.

Yeah, right.

attachment.php

Attachments

• co.uk.png
    co.uk.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 99
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back