IT.COM

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One more for me:

BigDataVentureCapital.com

It’s a little too long, but I believe has a lot of potential

As for the debate about registering Big Data domains or not, I believe that its best to use “ Targeted Domaining “ strategy rather than “ Blanket Registering “ which is when people add every word in the dictionary to a popular keyword and hope that a few will become valuable.

Targeted Domaining strategy involves a lot of research, but if you do your homework right you might end up with a small, but valuable portfolio that is easier to manage as far as renewal fees and that will have more development and end-user potentials.

Its best to start with reading all the Big Data related websites to see what keywords are being used by the experts in this field, once you know all the relevant keywords then you can decide better as far as which domains to go after. IMO

Last edited:
•••
BigDataTeam.com finally sold for $805

•••
Closeout Alert: :)

Following Big Data names are now @ closeouts , 11$ Each

BigDataEnterprises.com
BigDataAlert.com
OnlyBigData.com
BigDataZon.com
BigDataBeyond.com
BigDataUnlimited.com

•••
in auction too, all with bids on -

BigDataSpot.com (ends in just over 4hr from this post)
BigDataTrack.com
BigDataNetworking.com

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
BetterBigData . com
and
DataVisualizers . com

I suppose that as the BD domains available for hand-reg eventually dwindle to absolute dreck, the value of the better keyword and brandables reg'd early on will be that much better? Any thoughts?

•••
Two more for me:

BigDataImaging.com

BigDataAmerican.com

Big Data Imaging is going to have a lot of uses in the medical field.

Big Data American I believe is a great branadable.

As already mentioned in this thread Big Data is not like Cloud that you can add any random word to it and still have a chance of selling it. With Big Data only a limited and precise number of keywords are going to work. Off course this is just my opinion, ultimately everyone has to decide for themselves how much of a chance they want to take with this trend.

•••
Two more for me:

BigDataImaging.com

BigDataAmerican.com

Big Data Imaging is going to have a lot of uses in the medical field.

Big Data American I believe is a great branadable.

As already mentioned in this thread Big Data is not like Cloud that you can add any random word to it and still have a chance of selling it. With Big Data only a limited and precise number of keywords are going to work. Off course this is just my opinion, ultimately everyone has to decide for themselves how much of a chance they want to take with this trend.

Good names!!! I have BigDataAmerica.com

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Good names!!! I have BigDataAmerica.com

You have a great domain here, Big Data India is already an established website so maybe you can do something similar and develop it into an informational site for American businesses. IMO

Last edited:
•••
You have a great domain here, Big Data India is already an established website so maybe you can do something similar and develop it into a informational site for American businesses. IMO

Cheers for the info ;)

•••
You have a great domain here, Big Data India is already an established website so maybe you can do something similar and develop it into an informational site for American businesses. IMO

Yeah I saw that site yesterday oldtimer, theres quite a few established Big Data sites already which is great news :)

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if these were posted. Recent expired domain auctions on godaddy:
FreeBigData.com $210
BigDataAccess.com $17
ShareBigData.com $32
BigDataPoint.com $125

•••
whats everyones thoughts on these big data country keywords? most are now taken up / wanted the Canada one but Neil aka bannen beat me lol - anyone have the country codes ie: UK CA US FR IN CN are they worth it - prob all taken now.

I think its better if the country is spelled out unless if its a famous abbreviation like USA , but that's just a guess on my part since I don't have any of these domains.

•••
Is there a market for .co.uk domains with respect to big data?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks, FX. But most of the good keywords for .com are gone and i dont have the luxury of buying from possible sellers. hmmmm... what now?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

how about hypenated .com?

•••
well u could buy .co.uk but that is a risky move right now - the best keywords are gone in most ext so I would play it safe and not go that route... as for hypen domains I can never seem to sell them

I'd keep the cash right now and wait for an expiring domain at godaddy/aftermarket and aim for those.

•••
Ok, I made a list from available BigData Names with Suffixes And Prefixes With Which the exact same name with Cloud instead of BigData was already Sold in the past. Please note that all Data is based on reports from Namebio and DNSaleprice and i don't guaranty that all of these sales were genuine. Plus, just because the same name with cloud was sold doesn't necessarily mean that you will be able to sell the same name with big data too. But maybe this will help you to reg better names than you would do without any guidance. Many names were already taken. This is the complete rest which i could find.

All These Names were available few minutes ago:

BigDataCharge.com
(CloudCharge.com Sold For $2.750)

BigDataCrack.com
(CloudCrack.com Sold For $1.995)

BigDataSight.com
(CloudSight.com Sold For $1.030)

BigDataSlide.com
(CloudSlide.com Sold For $1.970)

BigDatativity.com
(Cloudtivity.com Sold For $1.000)

BigDataBar.com
(CloudBar.com Sold For $1.000)

BigDataTweet.com
(CloudTweet.com Sold For $1.000)

BigDataLabor.com
(CloudLabor.com Sold For $2.372)

BigDataSide.com
(CloudSide.com Sold For $1.200)

MyBigDatas.com
(MyClouds.com Sold For $3.000)

BeBigData.com
BeCloud.com Sold For $2.000)

LetsBigData.com
(LetsCloud.com Sold For $1.000)

BigDataBlue.com
(CloudBlue.com Sold For $1.700)

SiliconBigData.com
(SiliconCloud.com Sold For $950)

BigDataPot.com
(CloudPot.com Sold For $2.000)

VintageBigData.com
(VintageCloud.com Sold For $2.395)

BigDataRating.com
(CloudRating.com Sold For $3.750)

StreamBigData.com
(StreamCloud.com Sold For $6.000)

already gone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CommunityBigData.com
(CommunityCloud.net Sold For $1.500)

InTheBigData.com
(InTheCloud.com Sold For For $13.200)

HighBigData.com
(HighCloud.com Sold For $1.750)

PearBigData.com
(PearCloud.com Sold For $1.200)

BigDataBooking.com
(CloudBooking.com Sold For $3.000)

BigDataMenu.com
(CloudMenu.com Sold For $15.000)

BigDataZones.com
(CloudZones.com Sold For $5.777)

BigDataWeaver.com
(CloudWeaver.com Sold For $1.640)

FlyingBigData.com
(FlyingCloud.com Sold For $2.195)

EfficientBigData.com
(EfficientCloud.com Sold For $2.500)

InvestBigData.com
(InvestCloud.com Sold For $2.500)

OfficeBigData.com
(OfficeCloud.com Sold For $5.888)

BigDataTrax.com
(CloudTrax.com Sold For $2.500)

ServiceBigData.com
(ServiceClouds.com Sold For $706)

AtBigData.com
(AtCloud.com Sold For $399)

Good Luck and let us know which ones you took :)

Last edited:
•••
bigdata app/apps already regged from 2010/2011

•••
sorry, must have made a mistake with this one (maybe typed bigdatapp and missed one a)

•••
great list @GD thank you

Last edited:
•••
Great List Gifted, and lots of work put into it. I must say though that
BigDataApp.com (also Apps is available)
(CloudApp.com Sold For $24.000)​
Were both registered long ago. Maybe you were whoising it with one "a"? BigDataBlue had been on my short list for next godaddy code, but since you let it out of the bag I grabbed it today.

update: I see someone else caught that first.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back