Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was planning to stay away, but I had that Big Data 'AAH' moment and grabbed a couple .coms

Big Data Output
Big Data Organization

•••
wow you guy's have been really busy, sorry for the late reply's to some of your emails, will hit you back tomm.

just been busy over the weekend, helping a few domainers out plus setting up my week's emails for end-user which go out tomm morning.

•••
Are you referring to my domain in post #147

I feel bad if this was your domain at one time and that you have lost it because you didn't renew it. :-/

bigdataloss.com is still free:lol:

•••
Couldn’t pass on this one :)

BigDataSearchEngine.com

•••
Nah... I was thinking of registering it but for the sake of the typo "x", i held back. But I have changed course at the moment... And will be back.

•••
Are you guys getting any good parking traffic with these data domains?

•••
Found a $3 godaddy code and could not resist -

bigdata2u.com

•••
•••
..looks like it's time to merge this and NFC threads based on quantity and quality of hand regs :)

never mind.. i'm just limited in my mental abilities in many respects including domain valuations.. they must be all great, i'm simply not getting it

•••
Since i am not a citizen of canada and can not register .ca (canada) domains, i am going to post this available Gem for those of you in Canada to register as FCFS:

BigDataAnalytics.ca

(Best Term after "Big data")
This is probably a guarantied sale soon in Canada.

FX You Maybe ?????

Lets see who is the fastest :)

BTW, USe This Code With Godaddy For $5.99 CA Domains cjc599cab

•••
..looks like it's time to merge this and NFC threads based on quantity and quality of hand regs :)
Along with 3D domains :gl:

•••
Along with 3D domains :gl:

Yeah I thought 3dbigdata.com was a bit of a joke and didn't register it, then this month someone else took it and then I read this wtf

http://www.wired.com/insights/2012/11/3d-visualization-big-data/

TerraEchos, Mindtel and FMS are three examples of big data solution providers using zSpace, an interactive 3D virtual holographic platform, to empower their customers with big data visualization. As we move into 2013 I predict we will see more companies looking for new ways of utilizing big data to drive their business forward, and from the development side we will likely see more focus on creating visualization applications.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

bigdata2u.com

Merry Christmas to you!

•••
Just got these:

BigDataClient.com

BigDataController.com

BigDataInternational.com

I searched for the bolded one days ago, but did not register on purpose.

•••
i am going to post this available Gem for those of you in Canada to register as FCFS:

BigDataAnalytics.ca

lots have been reg'd other than "Big" too ie -

HugeDataAnalytics.com
LargeDataAnalytics.com
SmartDataAnalytics.com

•••
Great to see so many Big Data domains being regged! There are many Bigger data domains that have recently been taken too!

•••
Just regged BigDataConsolidation.com

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Are you guys getting any good parking traffic with these data domains?

getting whois search's on mine 5/7 search's a day and light traffic.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Yeah I thought 3dbigdata.com was a bit of a joke and didn't register it, then this month someone else took it and then I read this wtf

http://www.wired.com/insights/2012/11/3d-visualization-big-data/

could be a good reg - for the owner

•••
BigData Sales Report

So, after the big hand-regging rush, I guess we just have to wait for the big sales report, eh? :blink:

bigdatasecurity.com | $305 | Jun-2012 | godaddy
bigdata.com.au | $157 | Oct-2011 | netfleet.com.au
bigdata.com | $3,100 | Jul-2006 | sedo

•••
So, after the big hand-regging rush, I guess we just have to wait for the big sales report, eh? :blink:

FX sold 2 as well!

I think after Christmas the rush will be on!

P.S. You never know, santa might be after one too! SantasBigData.com

Cheers

•••
getting whois search's on mine 5/7 search's a day and light traffic.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

could be a good reg - for the owner

that means your big data names are keyword rich in terms if searches...

•••
•••
right now - prob just domainer traffic

Okay... but I sent you a PM no reply. I know you are busy though.

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Okay... but I sent you a PM no reply. I know you are busy though.

yeah I've got it - will drop you a PM once I get some free time to help out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back