IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A/I/R/L/I/P $795 - was a $13 GD closeout 2 years ago. in the .com.
YidSclp.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sold

G/L/A/N/C/E/P/A/Y in com - $1200

Escrow just finishing.

outbound email
The buyer is Glanc.tech? They have an app which has the same name.

•••
•••
Insha010

Please edit your post to remove that info.

That's why I camo'd the domain in my post.

Thanks

•••
Sold ACreditRepair.com = $1500 way back in 2012

Offer Received in Sedo. I chose to start Sedo Auction instead of Sending Higher Counter Offer. We learn from our mistake. Experience is our best teacher.

Still good ROI because I hand regged it few months before I sold the name.

Show attachment 29704
Nice, you are crushing it at the moment (and apparently also in the past). Keep up the good work.

•••
BeautyBook .org here at namePros for $50

•••
•••
VRZF in king ( a month ago ) $1000 (inbound offer via GD, then he contacted me via whois infos)

Cybersecurity/Portal in king $500 (via Undeveloped.com)

•••
Sold WINR.net for $75 on this forum.

Bought for $37 on here a few months ago.

Undersold imo but I'll take it and move on.

•••
•••
Sold 2V.io for $299 8 Months ago @ Sedo.

Hand Registered Last Year April.

•••
sold ****tech.com for $750

hand reg it on february this year

outbound sale

•••
Woke up with a sale from sedo! Finally a sale that's paid right away. Had a few sedo sales that weren't paid.
5L brandable in .com for $1900, net $1615, still happy. Owned since early last month.
Cheers!
Congrats on the sale! Did you advertise the domain in the showcase to get more exposure?

•••
This are really good sales. Seeing some good ROI in .in names after long time. So how was this sales were made and buyers are from India ??

Yeah, the villa one was a potential developer/end user from India.. 2266.in was purchased by a person in US and the other one by a person from London.

.IN (and CO.IN) is attracting attention from a lot of people; not just the indians..with major indian population about to get online for the first time in the coming years, there's scope for a lot of growth in this tld and the registry has been very consistent in promotion activities.. this is THE time to jump in to .IN, imo :)

•••
Sold 8H.io for $199 Couple of Months ago @ Flippa.

Hand Registered Last Year April.

•••
•••
Sold 595688.com for $1050

few days ago here via PM inquiry .

•••
Sold LLLL.com by inbound inquiry $1700.

•••
Sold 863883.com for $500

few days ago here via PM inquiry.

•••
•••
S/M/A/R/T/D/I/A/L $3,500 - picked up for $610 on GD expiring last September.
R/O/A/D/H/O/P $1,500 - picked up on GD closeouts for $18 about a year ago.

Both dot com. Cheers :)

Where you sold it if you mind to share??
i've a similar "DIAL" name.. not "smart" but "fast" :)

•••
Sold 42465.com for $775

Couple of months ago here via PM inquiry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back